[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.ctrlpaint.com/videos/co lor-starter-kit http://c

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Color_Starter_Kit_1024x1024[1].jpg (171KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Color_Starter_Kit_1024x1024[1].jpg
171KB, 957x1024px
https://www.ctrlpaint.com/videos/color-starter-kit
http://ctrlpaint.myshopify.com/products/color-starter-kit

Anyone here want to share this gem?
>>
Anyone that shares Matt Kohr's scant few paywall videos he's made after he's been as generous as he has is a faggot and a half to be honest, family.
>>
>>2814120
No one gives a shit
>>
>>2814124
No one gives a shit about your sweaty desperate thread either you fat little retard. Go be poor somewhere else. No one is going to take time out of their day to give you the leg-up you don't deserve.
>>
>>2814137
No one gives a shit
>>
I'd stay away from Matt. I mean people were able to get good at digital painting before Matt set up his website. Why do people here specifically recommend him over just other sources? Fuck him.
>>
>>2814172
I'd stay away from store-bought paint. People are able to get good at painting before they mass produce pigments. Why do people here specifically recommend it over just other sources? Fuck it.
>>
nice, i had completely forgotten how awesome ctrlpaint is.

>>2814172
how is he not great? what kind of faggot are he deserve whatever shekels he makes with his tutorials because they are well made and to the point. fucking neckbeard, you are the typical faggot who just hates on everything to cope with your shitty life.
>>
File: Screenshot_13.png (4KB, 603x43px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_13.png
4KB, 603x43px
>>2814138

got a couple
not gonna upload it because you're a cunt tho
>>
>>2814426
ok
>>
>>2814172
He seems like a pretty legit dude, and he's got a lot of good videos. I don't see why you're so angry at him.
>>
just go read How to Render, ffs
>>
>>2814497
That doesn't cover color
>>
>>2814393
You must be legally blind, retarded or both. You can't compare it that way and if I have to explain why I'd lose too many braincells.

>>2814498
You should learn how light and shadow works, reflectivity and surface material, etc, before color anyway. And chances are op doesn't know.
>>
>>2814505
You must be legally blind, retarded or both. That's not how it works and if I have to explain why I'd lose too many braincells.

>>2814505
You should learn how to not make assumptions about people's skill levels. And chances are, you don't know.
>>
>>2814505
He should learn keys to drawing too. Cause chances are he cant even place a fucking line. Also, fuck off of matt, hes a cool guy
>>
>>2814529
You should learn keys to drawing too. Cause chances are you cant even place a fucking line. Also, fuck off of matt, hes a cool guy
>>
>>2814426
Diff anon here.
Let me get that download link off you, bitch.
>>
>>2814550
Both of that shit is available on cgpeers, gfxpeers and other torrent sites, it's nothing new

Even though he put himself on a moral pedestal of not pirating his stuff, he most likely pirated them

The Grayscale to Colour he have is probably the outdated version from 2011 and not from the latest Color Starter Kit package.

The Basic Rendering is not even part of the Color Starter Kit

So he basically have nothing that OP requested
>>
>>2813582
>$55.00
I live in eastern europe and this still seems dirt cheap, buy it you fucking faggot, Matt deserves his money..
>>
>>2814120
Let me ask you this, what's more important

A guy in some shitstain 3rd world that wants to progress is skill so that he won't have to become a starving artist, or some well off guy in a rich first world country that could live without a few bucks off his videos...?
>>
>>2813582
you learn colours by practicing, and there's free videos on youtube that explain colour theory, values, etc.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.