[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get these halftone settings on clipstudio? I know all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: clippers.png (342KB, 519x606px) Image search: [Google]
clippers.png
342KB, 519x606px
How do I get these halftone settings on clipstudio?
I know all of fakku's artists use basically the same setting
>>
>darken a spot on a white area so you can put in a highlight
lol retard japs
>>
>>2813163
Darkening an area around the wanted highlight instead of just picking out the highlight is one of the best ways to indicate a highlight. I'm not defending this particular use of it, but don't pass off viable methods via your complex.
>>
>>2813303

not the guy, but then her face should have that darkened tone as well
>>
>>2813163
subsurface scattering?
>>
>>2813143
Which ones exactly? The butt, the pants, what?

This isn't a very good scan, but then again, scanning haltoned stuff is tricky. As you can see, that weird pattern is called moiré, and it's not how it looks on the correctly printed page-- in there, it's probably just a regular halftone.
>>
>>2813378
lol. no, they emphasize blushing. and yeah, if you aren't skilled enough this can look like crap. you have to be subtle. in op's example it looks very bad.
>>
File: tone.jpg (49KB, 556x247px) Image search: [Google]
tone.jpg
49KB, 556x247px
>>2813143
Lasso Marquee tool > New Tone > play with Type of tones.

Eraser, Airbrush, and even Decoration tool such as Hatching is very useful too to create some gradient effect after you've applied the tone layer.
>>
>>2813421
trying to understand: why is the blushing only around the highlight
>>
>>2813143
it seems like I'll have to be that guy

SOURCE
O
U
R
C
E
>>
>>2813454
https://www.fakku.net/hentai/mating-with-oni-daughter-chapter-english
>>
>>2813451
because these are grayscale and the blush is supposed to be a red hue on a lighter yellow/orange skin tone.
it's a cheap trick and if done poorly can look like shit.
>>
>>2813518
my dick sends it's regards
>>
>>2813445
But what about the ideal image size, to look like fakku's, because when I resize the pic the tone effect kinda disappears
>>
>>2815458
draw your pic
Resize it to fit your release size (depend if you want to print or for webcomics)
THEN you apply your tone
if you want fakku size it 3000px h
>>
>>2813518
You're a good person, anon
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.