[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>me, just graduated looking for work >Mom: Did you get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: surgery.png (399KB, 694x1280px) Image search: [Google]
surgery.png
399KB, 694x1280px
>me, just graduated looking for work
>Mom: Did you get that job at Sears??
>me: Yeah
>Mom: Great! When do you start??
>I'm not sure... But I also got 700 dollars this month for illustration jobs.
>Mom: Oh okay thats good.. so...I guess they like your drawings...?
>Yeeeaah...I guess....
>doge: just sitin there chillin
>WOW LOOK AT HOW CUTE THE DOG IS!
>o..ok im gonna go now..

anons, how do your parents feel about your art? Mine were never the discouraging kind, they just didn't really give a shit either.
>>
Not gonna make it apparently.
>>
>>2812962
I sometimes wish my parents were alive so I could find out answers to questions like that.
>>
I have only been drawing for a month but I told my mom who comes from a family of artists and is one herself and she sent me a care package with old sketchbooks, pencils, charcoals, and other supplies she had lying around. She was so excited that I took up drawing that she called my grandma to gush.

I am in my late 20s and have multiple stem degrees. Love my momma too :^)
>>
>>2812962
My parents were pissed at first because they wanted me to be a doctor or a lawyer. But really, we come from a family of artists so the fact that my mom never made a career out of it makes her the odd one out.
>>
>>2812962
My mom was really supportive of me. She's always egging me one to take more commissions and what not. I'm doing computer science in uni. Hopefully I'll be able to balance the 2
>>
>>2812962
my parents hated the idea of me being an artist and actively kept me away from it while I was a child. so I never got serious until post 30 years old. Good thing I have no interest in the entertainment industry eh boys?
>>
My mum was an artist so she has always supported me with my artistic endeavours, we're a family that's not too concerned about each other's career choices anyway.
>>
They support it as a hobby. They can't even imagine me pursuing it as a career.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.