[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point should one quit his job in order to fully

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: db4.jpg (8KB, 200x183px) Image search: [Google]
db4.jpg
8KB, 200x183px
At what point should one quit his job in order to fully concentrate on studying?
>>
Never
>>
When there's a possibility
>>
>>2804461
Bullshit
>>
>>2804458
when you're old enough to be finally told about your mental retardation.

>son there is something we have to tell you..
>>
I have two months to study before my job starts again. What should I do?
>>
>>2804857
Study
>>
>>2804902
To be honest I'm not sure how. i'm reading books and doodling but I've got no structure.
>>
>>2804458

You don't need to fully concentrate. You really only need 30 to 1 hour of laser targeted focus on one skill per day. Art is not a race.

Stop listening to the 'quit your day job' podcasts on youtube. Those are made by people who HAVE a job scamming tards like you. Their job is to tell you to quit yours while you pay them by giving them your valuable viewership.
>>
>>2805143
You have got to be lying. There's simply no way they're wrong! They've made it!
>>
Whats the point of art if you cant convey your own ideas?

Git gud at money and retire by 35. You not taking your life seriously hurts your art.
>>
>>2804461
this
>>
>>2804458
You don't quit your job until you're guaranteed a better offer. This is common sense. You can use whatever time you have to study but giving up your source of income for it is not worth it unless you have insurance you'll definitely get another job at some point.

Anyone who tells you otherwise either has a job already or fucking NEETs with zero experience in the outside world.
>>
Never.

You quit your job when you can replace that income with art.
You don't quit your job to learn to draw.
>>
>>2805400
>common sense
Which you need to throw away to ever be good at this because if you don't, you'll be set back by talent.
>>
dont quit get fired go on benefits
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.