[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

His rise to fame was meteoric. His artwork was played every 20

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: images-4.jpg (12KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
12KB, 279x181px
His rise to fame was meteoric.
His artwork was played every 20 minutes on the big screen in time square.
He painted the Berlin Wall.
His artwork can be seen around the world still.
He wasn't effected by art critics.
Bffl with Andy Warhol.
Literally did it for the kids.

Why haven't we seen an artist rise to this level of superstardom since Keith Haring? How did he get so famous so fast? Was it Andy Warhol? Was it the fact kids fucking loved his artwork (me and my brothers)? Was it because his art was in the public domain? I remember watching MTV one day and he was painting the entire set. Anyone else love Keith? He got me into art.
>>
>>2803430
My 4 years old loves Kieth Haring which is pretty cool. Every interview I've seen with him, he comes off as a nice, geeky guy that really enjoyed making art for everybody. I'm definitely a fan.
>>
>>2803430
and he was a feggit.

>aids
>>
>>2803451
so?
>>
was probably memed to the top, won't happen again since the internet and the medias dwindling influence
>>
>>2803485
but how do you meme without those things? this was the 80s senpai.
>>
meme statement art. Marcel Duchamp type of memery .

sad to go into many fineart uni's and see niggas doing this type of meme.

#notart
>>
>>2803513
lmao not art. get your head out of your arse.
>>
>>2803488
media and news companies have been dealing in dank memes and narrative since before we were born, it's literally all they do.
>>
these niggas can't comprehend his genious
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.