[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I stayed in on nye (I lied to people and said I went out lol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: v2w7ZOV.png (67KB, 283x198px) Image search: [Google]
v2w7ZOV.png
67KB, 283x198px
I stayed in on nye (I lied to people and said I went out lol) and finished this piece of shit - I suck at art but like doing it. Good or bad I'd love some feedback, because, lets get real, outside of family no one will watch this pos and tell me if it's funny or if its fucking retarded, or (fingers crossed) retarded funny, unless I beg for views on /ic/.

sandwich.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgBfjBHU0A0
>>
>>2799429
why would anybody waste their time on your shit tier art?
please, try to explain me what the fuck were you thinking with this thread.

gtfo to the beginners thread and stay there for the next 3-5 years.
>>
>>2799495

Hey man thanks for the feedback - I don't have a bunch of friends, and most of my family wouldn't care, so I just figured maybe I could get some critique to help me make not just better art but funnier content. I wasn't hoping to get like jerked off with pleasant comments but rather have someone tell me what worked for them and what didn't. Probably stupid, but I always try and look at the good in things, and I was hopeful. So no sarcasm, 100% honesty bro, thanks for taking the time to look at my video, even if you shitted on it, sometimes it's just nice to know people actually looked at your stuff, you know? Even if it is shit tier.
>>
Could've wasted your time, drawing something good that will help you get better.
>>
File: 1479233222206.jpg (35KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
1479233222206.jpg
35KB, 636x358px
>>2799502
I like your attitude. You're gonna make it. It's always refreshing to see an introvert that isn't depressed.
>>
>>2799502
>>2799429
Read the sticky and hang out in the beginner thread, draw lots and you'll improve and that'll empower you to create the things you love to do.

Work hard anon and good luck!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.