[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people like this? I don't get it, I really can not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: FUCKING HELL.png (55KB, 555x714px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING HELL.png
55KB, 555x714px
Why are people like this?
I don't get it, I really can not understand this mindset.
How do you guys deal with these kinds of people? Do you usually just leave them be?
It's a shame too because I hate seeing people go down such bad paths.
>>
>>2797540
These kinds of threads show up on here every now and and again and they're totally bizarre. What do you mean how do you deal with these kinds of people? Why are you even dealing with them? Where did you find this person?

With the way they type and their stance on art they are very clearly a beginner and very clearly under 17 years old, so why do you care? Just because they think like this right now, does not mean that they will for the rest of their life, they'll outgrow it if they're serious about art. Have you seen those charts about the dunning kruger thing, where there's a spike in confidence when you have a very basic knowledge of something? That's where they are right now, let them draw for a year and their stance will change.
>>
dumb thread, who cares
>>
>>2797567
>>2797540

Based on their typing/writing it hardly matters what their/xier/apaches age is, theyre clearly too dumb to handle realism even if they wanted to do so. Id be fairly confident in saying they wont even make anything from their established snowflake-style either.

Their stance wont change, theyre too dumb.
>>
>>2797571
>>2797581

To also add, dumb thread stop worrying about what others are doing, especially retards like in the OP. Not worth the time or thought.

Delet thread please OP, lower right corner of page. Default password is 123456 or something like that.
>>
>How do you guys deal with these kinds of people?

Stop actively seeking them out on tumblr so I can make threads centred around them to participate in.

You're your own worst enemy. The same is true of much of /ic/. You seek out the examples of things you dislike and then surround yourself with them, and once you've done that you lament that you're surrounded by idiots.

The truth is you're probably in good company. Give it a rest, mind your own business, git gud.
>>
Dear God I hate this tumblr style of writing with a passion
>>
>>2797540
Seeing people like this is kind of inspiring.

It makes me want to become an amazing artist and shit all over their lives.
>>
File: 9L0s8BO.png (18KB, 674x207px) Image search: [Google]
9L0s8BO.png
18KB, 674x207px
>>2797595

That "tumblr style of writing" is older than tumblr, anon.
>>
>>2797598
Why would you being an amazing artist affect their lives in any way possible?
>>
>>2797540
Nobody cares.
>>
>>2797540
>hello!!! alice // 16 // sweden // ISTJ // ace/aroflux // her/she
>dont follow if ur acephobic thanks
>^ also apply if ur bi/pan/homophobic, transphobic, racist, sexist etc
>i dont want gross people following me

Shes a teen. She appears to be SJWish. AKA retarded. Also she's from Sweden so she is probably a dumb nigger or arab. What did you expect?
>>
>>2797540
I know some artists who became even more insufferable after watching a free proko video
>>
She's like 16, guys. Let's not make fun of a kid, please.
>>
>>2797540
Because their brain stopped developing at age 4.
>>
>>2797739
This.

Kill yourself OP.
>>
>>2797739
This.
>>
Well, art is an interpretation of this world.
You can't tell your own spin on a story that you don't know.

Shit's simple.
>>
File: bellcurve.gif (4KB, 640x248px) Image search: [Google]
bellcurve.gif
4KB, 640x248px
>>2797540
>>
You don't typically run into these kinds of people unless you are 15 years old, you seek them out on purpose, or are part of an amateur project where no one gives a fuck about doing good on it. How do you deal with them? By not putting yourself in childish situations to begin with. If you, yourself are not 15, OP, then you should stop hanging around children. If you are 15, then endure until you're older and are finally free to choose your environment. Though, online you have no excuses for not choosing a good environment to begin with. While you may be stuck in a shitty school environment as a kid, you choose what pages on the internet you visit. Surround yourself with people better than yourself. Aim high.
>>
>>2797540
Every one was once a dumb beginner. Some people just take a look at longer time to get through the stage.
>>
Why deal with it? Why waste your time and effort? Why bother understanding it? If extend your hand to help and the spit in it, let them wallow in their own sorrow. The person in your OP is only looking for affirmation.

I understand, OP, I like to Help people too, but there are just some who are not worth the time. Ther're some people who are such large investments that you could have helped ten others instead.
>>
>>2797567
This is honestly the only post that was need ITT

what kind of twelve year old goes out of their way to hate-read what is very obviously some retarded teenagers dumb bullshit

really sit down and explain to yourself why you care about what some brain damaged child thinks
>>
>>2797540
Not gonna make it.
>>
well i dont think this person has any sense but theyre technically not wrong, theres no real reason to draw realism if the style you want to do is far from it. rad sechrist, for instance, just did studies of disney stuff or something
>>
>>2797540
>artist draws nothing but pokemon/pokemon ripoffs
>doesn't like drawing humans or attempting to even do shit right
>10 years down the track wants to draw humanized versions of characters because of tumblr memes
>is upset they look like ass
Feels good to see them struggle, especially after you try to get them to improve their shit.
>>
>>2797540
I'm one of those people and I hate seeing people who draw think that is the right path. Look at the art market, no one fucking buys drawings moron.
>>
File: image.png (194KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
194KB, 500x625px
>>2797540
> I already have an art style
>art style
>>
You kill and rape their warm corpse op, is that the answer you wanted?
>>
>>2797739
Kill yourself.
>>
>>2797739
its never to early to learn to do something right
>>
>>2799965
Grotesque, but still better than at least 75% of /ic/.
At least it's not a mishmash of a DA tier anime face glued to a loomis study body.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.