[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get the girl I like to model for me? I don't need

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1459813202604.jpg (82KB, 587x800px) Image search: [Google]
1459813202604.jpg
82KB, 587x800px
How do I get the girl I like to model for me? I don't need to fuck afterwards, I just want to fap to the drawing.
>>
>>2793366
>hey bud wanna model for me or wa' ?
>>
>>2793366
do you know her? if yes, just speak to her about your art and say that it is very hard to impove without real life refference to draw from, and you'd like to draw someone, and would she mind it if she was a model for you. and hope you won't get recommended loomis by her.
also you can show her some of your best stuff to think you are good artist (what you are obviously not faggot)
side tip: if a miracle happens and she somehow agrees, when you draw her i suggest you don't drool over her, don't make any compliments about her body or in anyway show her that you got a thing for her. just imagine that you are drawing something entirely not sexual, a brick or a kitchen tile(hope you are not that guy), be as cold and professional as you can, this way i guarantee she will model for you more and you will even get to shag her after third or fourth session
>>
>>2793382
>hope you are not that guy
Kek'd. Thanks for the advice... I don't know her well but I've spoken to her at least.
>>
if you don't know how to do it, you likely won't convince her either way. are you that charismatic to not come off as creepy?
>>
>>2793366
Breathe heavily through your mouth. Don't make eye contact, best if you don't look at her face at all. Hold up one of your nude anime sketches, and start pissing yourself. Take a deep breath and shout, "I WANNA DRAW YOU NAKED." Hand her a piece of paper with your phone number on it and run away. From a distance of about 20 meters, turn around and shout, "ALSO I DRAW BETTER WITH MY PANTS OFF." Resume running away.

When she calls you, make sure you just breathe heavily into the phone for several seconds before responding, you don't want to seem desperate.
>>
>>2793382
>>2793411
She doesn't have to be nude. If she could just be barefoot, that would be more than enough. That's what we otaku call a reward.
>>
>>2793366
>hey babe wanna light together in Britain a flame that the ages shall not extinguish
>>
>>2793366
BEADY
>>
>>2793366
kek
>>
>>2793411
kek
>>
>>2793424
"I need to work on hands and feet, so if you don't mind being barefoot, that would be great"

I could see that working.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.