[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dream of a time where I am not afraid to look at my art

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1481383760543700185.gif (6KB, 229x275px) Image search: [Google]
1481383760543700185.gif
6KB, 229x275px
I dream of a time where I am not afraid to look at my art after a break.
>>
>>2793262
I dream of a time where I am not pleased with everything I do
>>
>>2793262
I'm so glad that I'm past that phase. It took years of therapy and antidepressants but I finally don't want to kill myself every time I see my work.
>>
>>2793262
I love looking at my art though. Even if it sucks, I made it with these hands.
>>
>>2793262
every line I draw gets me closer to making good art. feels good fa.m.
>>
Call 'em what you will, but it sounds like your 'break' is just you being lazy.
>>
>>2793262
I have dreams sometimes where I can draw exactly what I imagined and I was making comics was really popular....
>>
>>2793294
A 5 minute break isnt being lazy.
>>
>>2793294
>not letting your eyes rest and muscles stretch
not gonna make it
>>
File: 1368323033309.gif (80KB, 170x207px) Image search: [Google]
1368323033309.gif
80KB, 170x207px
>>2794043
>>2793309

Alright, I thought you were talking as one of the people who take month long "breaks", but it even so you still sound lazy. You don't want to look at your art because you're afraid to see whats wrong with it and you don't want to have to spend the time to fix it or understand where you went wrong. You should be exited to improve your drawings.
>>
>>2794102
q-quick let me make up another point so i don't have to admit i fucked up
>>
File: 1375419834461.jpg (48KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
1375419834461.jpg
48KB, 530x530px
>when you have to flip your canvas
>>
>>2794105

But I did admit I fucked up, Anon.
>>
>>2794110
You can't admit something but go 'b-but..!' followed by an excuse.
>>
>>2794116

It wasn't meant as an excuse, it was more of explanation. The mistake was my assumption of the length of OP's break because they weren't clear in their post. Its nice to see how much you'd like to talk about this rather that the actual topic or argue against what I've actually said related to the topic.

The way you're reacting is telling me I right.
>>
>>2794169
>The way you're reacting is telling me I right.
That was literally my first post in the thread, dude.

But yeah, go make some shit up some more so you can't admit fully that you're in the wrong. I don't get why you can't do that on an anonymous chinese shitposting board
>>
>>2794102
i repeat
>not letting your eyes rest and muscles stretch
not gonna make it

>>2794106
i learned my lesson to do it often right from the start
>>
Thats my favorite thing though, looking at your art after a while to see how much better you've gotten
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.