[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey all; I wanted to see what you all thought of the way I drew

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_7278.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7278.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
Hey all; I wanted to see what you all thought of the way I drew Lum in my style and all. I'm working on a small piece for my sister as a gift for Christmas since I can't buy her anything. She loves inuyasha and have been trying to get into takahashis stuff but she's oddly ignorant of it and doesn't care either.

But yeah; I'm going to color it tomorrow. I just wanted to see what ic had to say before touching it up, clean and color it for her.
>>
File: IMG_7271.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7271.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
This is basically the whole thing I did; but I wanted to fix up and focus on lum because I don't draw girls often and want to do better with female anatomy and stuff.
>>
I also wanted to write funny comments on there too.,I mostly watch gintama and other series but don't know stupid funny stuff to write that she would laugh and enjoy looking at also. I want this to be perfect for her.
>>
Nice one OP!
>>
File: IMG_7300.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7300.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
I finished coloring it. I'll show the whole product; I was more concerned with Lum cuz I rarely draw girls and the coloring and blending was tough but I managed to pull it off. I wanted a more blueish color for the hair but it didn't pop out.
>>
File: IMG_7304.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7304.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>
>>2790851
Kill yourself.
>>
>>2791972
Fuck off douche chan. Anon wanted help giving their sister a present.

It looks nice op. Just work more on proportions. Hopefully she loves it. Coloring is nice btw
>>
>>2792024
there's three IPs in this thread

im >>2790861 (i posted it ironically because you suck shit)

i'm taking a guess that >>2792024 isn't OP

so plz stop samefagging and complimenting your own work lmao
>>
>>2792028
Sure thing anon. Your shit trolling detective work only goes to show how stupid you are. You're probably another troll saying that just to be s funny smart ass douche. Not like you can even see ip at all.
>>
File: lol.png (4KB, 244x97px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
4KB, 244x97px
>>2792074
I get it that it's embarrassing when you get called out for samefagging. Almost as bad as saying a really long goodbye to someone and walking the same way as them. I couldn't help myself, sorry ^o^
>>
Just cuz there's 3 doesn't prove anything. There's no proof of an exact same ip. You're still tripping balls. You're still all talk. you can't always rely on machines; they're not as smart as we want them to be. Grow up.
>>
File: 1445054686797.jpg (5KB, 204x200px) Image search: [Google]
1445054686797.jpg
5KB, 204x200px
>>2792079
why are you damage controlling so hard LMAO

let this shitty thread die, but if you want to keep bumping it to the front page so be it my famalam
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.