[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doesn't Fenghua teach in that online art school? If such

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: fenghua-zhong-monkey-war.jpg (329KB, 1920x1281px) Image search: [Google]
fenghua-zhong-monkey-war.jpg
329KB, 1920x1281px
Doesn't Fenghua teach in that online art school? If such how comes there is literally nothing of his process and how he does things online other than a sketch he did for a head? Cannot find shit of him on CGPeers either,
>>
>>2782681
what?
>>
>>2782685
English is my third learned language, do forgive me if I am not structuring everything properly. What is confusing about what I just said?
>>
>>2782689
Nothing, the other anon is just bad at interpreting.

Anyway, no idea OP.
>>
>>2782681
look up china digital painting in youtube, hes the newest upload
>>
>>2782719
Is he new to teaching though? Because if he isn't I would have figured there would be a shit ton of his tutorials up by now.
>>
>>2782747
he has a shit ton. just like all the ruan jia streams nobody has access to.
>>
Just a guess.

It's possible that the tutorials can only be accessed on a site where you can't right-click to save them and that those students who want to aren't the most tech-savvy types.
>>
>>2783030
>>2783665
>just like all the ruan jia streams nobody has access to.
This. The Chinese illustration community based around masters such as Ruan Jia and HGJ is actually an underground sect known as 五斗米道, (Way of the Five Pecks of Rice). Only those initiated to its mysteries are granted access to their youtube videos showing the entire process and fully commented. You can never leave a comment though, and you also have to pose naked for HGJ from time to time if you're male.
Excommunicated member here, they found out I'm Euro and that was it for me.
>>
>>2783686
lol what?
>>
>>2783708
You mean how I got busted? They asked me "发布您的工作". You can imagine how it went.
>>
>>2783714
kek
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.