[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to make money making a blog about how to learn to draw.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: how to draw in tacospeak.png (235KB, 1440x1400px) Image search: [Google]
how to draw in tacospeak.png
235KB, 1440x1400px
I want to make money making a blog about how to learn to draw.

Sincet here's too many and I'm not great at english, I searched in my tacospeak and found there's not a good spanish website to learn to draw.

Seems like I hit a gold mine.

Any advice on what should I put, what should I talk about?

Anyone here making money with an art blog?
>>
>>2781290
Lessons on fundamentals, paid product reviews, interviews with tacopacos in the industry. Ads for naruto games. Millions of pesos will come your way.
>>
Just copy everything on ctrl+paint and whatever drawing books you like, and translate it.
>>
>>2781290
>goldmine
You know most people who can access online and have the time to draw can probably speak engrish, also you are forgetting that step by step and video tutorials can be followed by anyone.
>>
>>2781290
The question is, do you know how to draw or are you just looking to scam normies?

As far as making money with it, do you have a plan for that? Unless you have a gigantic following you're not going to be making shit if you're only relying on ad revenue and amazon affiliate links.
>>
>>2781290
pero qué caraj... 4 millones por un video dibujando la pantera rosa nivel infante? Cuánto ganará ese tipo por reproducciones... igual si te fijas en los videos esos son de hace 4 años, ahora tiene en promedio sus 5 mil reproducciones, lo que para hacer videos dibujando esas porquerias parece bastante simple.
Como dicen copia de otras paginas, y usa algunos libros del sticky, y los que estan en el thread de libros; anatomia, perspectiva, color, composición, ya sabes lo de siempre.
>>
>>2781290

I have experience in this. You will be spending majority of your time in advertisement, ads look-up, trends, etc.. bascially the marketing side of things to get traffic to your site. Then you have to get affliates on board and they're the ones who will bring you the most traffic provided what you are doing is going to get THEM a return less they won't waste their time. So you will be splitting your time marketing on top of drawing and I sure bet as hell you can't draw. It will be a full time job for you but worse than a full time job for little to no reward for the first 6 months to a year if and only IF you can stick with it for that long.

The good news is you are in a good position being Spanish. You have very little competition.
>>
>>2781325
>the meme that everyone can speak english
kys
>>
>>2781290
Look at this and follow their example.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqg4hiIFnBaWKT-RK8DtRlw
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEKJffobCXj_l3H_gUYgErA

>>2781325
Also this. The real goldmine is in english speakers. Few latin americans can afford to spend money on patreons.
>>
>>2781330
Sinceramente no hay recursos en Espanol que puedan competir con los recursos que tienen los Chinos, Japones o cualquier hablante nativo del idioma Ingles.

He viajado a Mexico en dos ocasiones y todo lo que hay relacionado co dibujo son revistas de mala calidad para dibujar anime. En las librerias hay libros como DOTRSOTB y libros relacionados con artes finas que son traducciones de libros en ingles. No he visto websites, asi que OP tiene una muy pequena oportunidad de exito, si puede competir con los cientos de canales en Youtube en espanol.

>>2781336
Listen to this guy, OP.

And build wall.
>>
File: bubadub.gif (437KB, 245x118px) Image search: [Google]
bubadub.gif
437KB, 245x118px
>>2781337
nice comeback, I was just trying to give you a perspective of the situation
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.