[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to start getting more into graffiti. I live downtown in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0495.jpg (30KB, 236x299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0495.jpg
30KB, 236x299px
I want to start getting more into graffiti. I live downtown in a very small white christian town with a few spots that are fairly far away(not even biking distance). Moving to Olympia next year. What do?
>>
>>2773862
kys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25mub2DoQXU
>>
Don't fuck up whatever you have waiting for you in Olympia.

Go to /gd/ and learn about typography or some shut. Learn calligraphy. Idk
>>
>>2773867
Fuck off cunt, most grafftiti writers know not to touch houses and shit.
>>
>>2773862
Don't touch any walls until you can sketch well first, get a blackbook and tag until you hate it.
>>
>>2773867
>Gavin McInnes
not helping your case
>>>/pol/
>>
Kill yourself
>>
Yeah, you deffinetly should learn your shit before you fuck up walls.
Learn about typography and calligraphy like anon already sayd, and sketch A LOT.
Some non-4chan-websites can actually be verry helpfull!
And if you are able to you should paint at some chill spots to get to know and learn how painting with cans feels like.
The graffiti scene can be harsh, I wish you great luck!
>>
Why do you want to do graffiti?
>>
hit the books and don't tell anybody you're going to do it. don't tell your friends. nobody.

graffiti is usually a phase people go through. once you're done with it, it's kinda embarrassing to look back on.
>>
>>2775295
this x10000000
>>
>>2775295
isn't all of art a phase people go through that's embarrassing to look back on?
>>
>>2773862
step 1:
prepare some cardboard cut-outs (if you're going to use them that is)
step 2:
buy spray paints
step 3:
wait till night and dress up in a hoodie and cover your face with something like a bandana, when it's pitch black and head to these spots far out of town
step 4:
make sure know one at all is in sight
step 5:
go nuts, use your cut-outs as stencils or just go free style
step 6 (optional!):
take picture on post on here (no where else and don't show or tell anyone else of what you done)
>>
>>2778600
no it isn't. I love looking back at my old drawings from when I was 10. it's fucking incredible and takes me back to a time when I was innocent.
>>
>>2774095

They know. Just they don't give a shit and do it anyways.
>>
I see graffiti on peoples backyard fences all the time. that's someone's fucking house how dumb are graffiti writers? shit's not even an art form. go tattoo or graphic design you fucking degenerates
>>
File: taggers git out.jpg (119KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
taggers git out.jpg
119KB, 800x800px
>>2773862
thank you for your contribution to the arts
>>
File: 7902857512_4e38f2c630_b.jpg (419KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
7902857512_4e38f2c630_b.jpg
419KB, 1024x768px
>>2781357
>implying graffiti doesn't contribute to art
a banksy graffiti on your wall will double your property price.
>>
>>2781833
more proof graffiti is for degenerates.
>paint all over the side walk
>cant even afford to put a drop sheet down onto tiled side walk that cost hard labor.
>can't appreciate anything their shit egos
>go jump off a bridge
>>
>>2781357

they should start butchering petty criminals in broad day light world wide. Seriously we don't need them, the value of life is diminishing with the rise of artificial intelligence, half the people on this planet don't need to be here. Get rid of them.
>>
>>2781357
reeeeee

>>2781833
>be me
>walk up to a random stranger
>slide a literal piece of shit into his pocket
>that fucker gets mad
>he doesn't even know a gold nugget in his pocket would double the coat's price
You can't use a gold nugget to justify literal shit, you can't use banksy to justify your figurative shit.

>>2782083
>half the people on this planet
More like 70-80%, think of all the gypsies neeting on welfare, managers taking big money for connections, hip hop singers, politicians and useless bureaucracy office workers, neo-marxists and free inhabitants, entire 3rd world countries that rely on help from the outside in order not to let their own people starve.
The list goes on and on.
>>
>>2781833
that is not graffiti
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.