[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi everyone This is my first time posting on this board, so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11

File: Blue Girl.png (42KB, 1035x858px) Image search: [Google]
Blue Girl.png
42KB, 1035x858px
Hi everyone

This is my first time posting on this board, so here goes. I've been drawing all my life here and there but nothing half decent. All of the half-decent stuff I drew so far was me tracing like a prick, so I can't say I have any real skill so far. I've decided to start it up seriously and hopefully become actually good at it. So yeah. This is just a thread for me to say "hi" and show you some shit I've drawn so far so you can laugh at it or whatever.

Also I do all my stuff in MS paint because I'm literally an autist and I like the pixels and bright colours :-)
>>
File: Pigeon Girl.png (140KB, 1509x893px) Image search: [Google]
Pigeon Girl.png
140KB, 1509x893px
>>
File: Boo.png (129KB, 1904x1312px) Image search: [Google]
Boo.png
129KB, 1904x1312px
>>
File: Black Liquid.png (148KB, 1904x1618px) Image search: [Google]
Black Liquid.png
148KB, 1904x1618px
>>
Edgy.

So edgy you don't even read the sticky.
>>
File: 135102271216.jpg (87KB, 683x1000px) Image search: [Google]
135102271216.jpg
87KB, 683x1000px
>>2763396
Hey, wait a second, I recognize this image.
>>
>>2763414

Yeah I tried to find it to show you that I re-drew them but no luck. Good job.
>>
File: Ebola-Chan 2.png (118KB, 2020x1688px) Image search: [Google]
Ebola-Chan 2.png
118KB, 2020x1688px
>>2763412

I'm more important than that shit
>>
>>2763420
>>2763414

Same shit
>>
File: 18485898.jpg (181KB, 1700x1080px) Image search: [Google]
18485898.jpg
181KB, 1700x1080px
I'm good on this.

Sage. Hide. Report.
>>
>>2763387

Same boat OP, except I'd like to think the shitty shit I've drawn isn't half as poop as yours.

Goodluck and saged because gay.
>>
>>2763412
>>2763426
>>2763648

>/ic/ - Artwork/Critique
>User-created artwork is submitted for critique, and visual art is discussed. Do not claim authorship of works you did not >create.
>Only constructive criticism will be accepted. Rude or offensive comments will result in a ban.
>Requests for free work of any sort are forbidden.
>Don't bring community vendettas onto this board. Singling out individual artists for the purposes of trolling them will not be >tolerated. All discussion of artists should pertain directly to their work, and not their personal lives.

Am I missing something? Or does the culture of this board revolve around shitting on each other?
>>
>>2763653
>>2763412
Dumbfuck.
>>
>>2763653
You go to the proper thread for critiques
back in /beg/
Stay safe and saged you autist
>>
>>2763387
You have realized the most important thing : Your work is not good ( some people can't reach this step, too much ego ). Now the only thing you have to do is study and having fun. Skills will come if you stick to it, don't give up.
>>
>>2763685

Die of brain cancer you vapid cunt

>>2763686

I don't see why I'm not important enough to have my own thread.

>>2763708

Thanks loser
>>
>>2763803
>I don't see why I'm not important enough to have my own thread.

because your art is shit?
>>
>>2763810

Subjective
>>
>>2763854
Heres the reason. There are plenty of better artists on drawthread who understand that they dont deserve their own thread, and stay within the existing ones, even if their art is amazing. Realize that you aren't a special flake. Just don't be an arrogant dick go to /beg/ and we'll be glad to help you to improve. Take care.
>>
>>2763860

Pah, good luck getting anything done if you aren't going to push for what you want I guess.
>>
>>2763917
?
>>
>>2763973

If you want people to notice you/give you attention the quickest and easiest way to do it is be an asshole and upset people. On here it's apparently easy as shit so yeah.
>>
>>2763854
No, it's not. It's fundamentally flawed, objectively.

Fuck off.
>>
>>2764079

Thanks for the attention, pussy.
>>
>>2763387
>Also I do all my stuff in MS paint because I'm literally an autist and I like the pixels and bright colours

You can use a different program and still have "pixels." just turn off anti-aliasing on your brush, dipshit.

Also, none of this is "half-decent."
>>
>>2764228

>Also, none of this is "half-decent."

Half not-decent?
>>
try doing some studies op ^_^
>>
>>2763412
kek
>>
>>2764787
yeah, as in one third, or one fourth, or one fifth, it goes on anon...
>>
>>2763854
God damnit OP, I bet you also think master artists are good because of their talent.
If a band prefers to play jazz over funky, that's a subjective choice. If their drummer can't keep up the pace, that's an objective judgement.

Your art is a drummer with pretty music in his head who can't turn it into reality because he never learned to hold a drumstick or read music.
So as long as you enjoy being shat on, welcome to /ic/, read the fucking sticky and enjoy your stay.
>>
File: 4m.png (6KB, 43x47px) Image search: [Google]
4m.png
6KB, 43x47px
>>2764807
whoa, anon lays down some kamakazi truth bombs
>>
>>2764807

>God damnit OP, I bet you also think master artists are good because of their talent.

Here it comes!

>I do
>>
>>2764070
This is also how to never get a job or make any connections in any industry. No one wants to work with an edgy shithead and patronizing a patron is about the dumbest fucking thing you can do.
>>
File: edge.meme-2.jpg (37KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
edge.meme-2.jpg
37KB, 640x640px
>>2764835
he wasn't patronizing a patron, he was patronizing a beggar, a patron gives something, and the anon he was talking to was begging for attention. patronizing is not begging,it is the opposite
>>
>>2764835

I already know that, fag. I'm not looking to make a job out of drawing because I don't care to get a job in the first place.

I doubt that you'd take this seriously either but I'm not an edgy shithead when it comes to interacting with people off the internet. Any idiot knows you have to treat people the way you want to be treated. I'm deliberately being a prick because I want people to be a prick to me back - that way I'll get the most direct and sincere results if I know people are telling me exactly what they think. So far it's working just fine.
>>
>>2764855
the only thing you're doing is making people hate you and when people hate you all their opinions or thoughts are going to be developed to slight you.

If in some parallel universe your art was good and you acted like this, people would still call you and it shit. I feel like you're a troll, though, subtly implying that fucking 4chan is a hugbox or something. lul
>>
>>2764865

I mean - I thought my drawings were pretty good and genuinely wanted to show people but I got facefucked from the start. I guess now I realise that it isn't so great so I fucking gave up and sat here arguing. Fuck it.
>>
>>2764869
It depends on what you're working towards:

If this is your hobby and you don't intend to get better? Congrats. You're still better than most the masses and will be relatively good in their eyes.

If this is your hobby, but you want something more out of it/get better? It's garbage. With it's lack of application of the fundamentals, you haven't even taken the first stepping stone.

With everyone here, presumably, working to get better, seeing arrogance tied to this eyesore in this studious and aggressive environment is bound to set people off.
>>
>>2764855
Did you come in here thinking this was a hugbox or something? If you want honest critics we can actually give you that believe or not. Like we've all said many people are willing to help you improve, starting in /beg/ unironically.
Good Luck to you OP if it's your goal to actually improve.
Remember to read the sticky :^)
>>
>>2763387
look op, we all gotta start somewhere, and for you its /beg/. stop drawing shit on mspaint and get Krita if youre poor. Also, stop posting shitty redraw's without crediting the original. thats really fucking lame to do.
>>
>>2764798
That's the series though, so you're saying OP is infinitely decent?
>>
>>2766322
*harmonic series
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.