[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys suggest good art schools in Europe? I want something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

Can you guys suggest good art schools in Europe? I want something where I can become industry level artist. My country has 0 of these kind of art schools, There is only 2 and both are trash
>>
Fuck the art school
Nobody ever got good at anything by some guy in a classroom feeding him
You have to teach yourself
Even in a school you teach yourself
Life is about each individuals journey and if you want to go far you need to take control of your own journey and live it to the fullest

Don't waste your money on a school
Spend that money on a gym membership and a tablet

Get your life in order, develop a positive mindset, good discipline
Spend time drawing a couple hours a day, study, have a goal, know what you want to do and pursue it.
Promote yourself online and draw what you want to draw

Sure the school might show you the path and give you deadlines to keep you from procrastinating but the moment the school is gone you default back to a state of not searching for yourself and not applying yourself
Or you could begin drawing now and seek out the path yourself, there are countless books and other resources out there online that are vastly superior to a school. You even have countless online forums and communities with people willing to help you.

Take control of your life
>>
>>2763022
I do just that mate and I have pretty good progress so far, but my parents insist on going to university or college to get a degree. I just can't make them understand that all I need is great portfolio and almost no one gives a shit about your degree if you aren't good enough.

Also, I think going abroad would benefit me as a person and teach me a lot of things + good art schools create environment which boosts your motivation
>>
>>2763043
You are being pressured by your parents because they don't understand
Ignore them, get a job in the meantime if you can't. That will keep them quiet. As long as you don't dig into their money you can do what you like.
Keep drawing and follow the path you know logically is right.

I doubt your control over life. You must not be pressured by other people to do things you don't want to do. Whether they care or not about you do must always do what you know is true.
Go watch some cheesy motivational videos and then draw for a bit and then join an art group and draw everyday trust me it helps
>>
File: animwork-logo.jpg (20KB, 527x275px) Image search: [Google]
animwork-logo.jpg
20KB, 527x275px
The Animation Workshop. I'm trying to get in there next year.
I've done some reaserch and unless you speak French that's the best bet in Europe.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.