[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Schizoid hospital janitor dies >neighbours clear out his

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: darger50.jpg (137KB, 690x454px) Image search: [Google]
darger50.jpg
137KB, 690x454px
>Schizoid hospital janitor dies
>neighbours clear out his apartment
>find amazing drawings of his imaginary realm
>mostly little girls being killed
>now they sell for up to a $million
>>
>>2762819
you can sell your work for millions too, all you have to do is die.
>>
>>2762821
Not true there's plenty of dead artists that don't have high prices
>>
Why do the little girls have penises?
>>
>>2762892

girls can be born with feminine dicks what are you, 10?
>>
>>2762892
don't be a bigot anon, its 2016
>>
They dug up his basement yet? Bound to find something, or someone rather.
>>
>>2762819
"amazing drawings"

Nigga you tryna bait me you cuckgobbler?
>>
>>2762819
It's not just the drawings that are impressive, the scale of Darger's books is fucking incredible for a guy who seemingly didn't intend to show any of it. I mean, nearly 100,000 pages of hand-written text about fictional wars with death tolls in the trillions fought by naked dickgirls.

I kind of wish Sonichu was a post-mortem discovery.
>>
what made you decide they're girls? hair > penis ?
>>
>>2762991
This has happened countless times though. Normally by people with some advanced autism where they create a world and it becomes their "life", sort of like inception.
Some old loner guy did the same. Died when he was in his 80's, cleaned out his apartment and found numerous drawings, paintings, sculptors and 500,000+ pages of story and mythology based on this world he had created. Do you know the difference between this old guy and the OP? The old guy had all of his stuff thrown out and it got took to the dump because it was quite a while ago. In the OP (((someone))) realised you can sell the estate of someone, who has no beneficiaries, build a nice story around it for maximum profit and keep all that gold for yourself. Plus it's right down (((their))) alley, little girls with dicks being murdered etc. Ask them and they'll tell you it's just pure coincidence.
>>
truly the last artist standing spirit
>>
Because unlike the cult of pleb level realism that grips this board, the art world is desperate for originality and new-ness.
>>
>>2763026
Why do you do (((that))) thing? Is this also a sign of advanced autism?
>>
>>2762991
all the best books are 100,000 pages. i don't read anything that's less than 75,000 pages long on principle. you just can't tell a proper story with less.
>>
>>2763086
it's a /pol thing, ignore him
>>
>>2763026

They just threw all that out? When did they happen. Was nothing saved
>>
>>2763453
Anon has trouble expressing what he means. All of Darger's shit is in a museum. Most of it is terribly degraded and they're archiving it. I've considered a heist and scanning it if life doesn't go according to keikaku, but it isn't quite worth the effort just yet.

Also, he traced most of the art from catalogues and magazines.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.