[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im the dumbfuck who asked if i should keep going yesterday sorry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0340.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0340.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
im the dumbfuck who asked if i should keep going yesterday

sorry to be blogfag but thats the only way i can convey the context of posting

ik the shading is inconsistent but this is retrospect

anyway the point of this thread is me asking the question; "how the fuck do i shade"
>>
File: asdfasdf.png (649KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdf.png
649KB, 800x600px
>>2760854
I don't know why someone calling it "shading" triggers me so goddamn much.

Anyway, dude, /beg/ and sticky. Preferably the /beg/ sticky. It'll teach you everything you need to know. I especially advise /beg/ since if this is your second solo thread then you've definitely worn out /ic/'s tolerance for spotlight grabbing.

Before you do:
Resize your image to under 1000 pixels
Rotate it.
>>
LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING BECAUSE NOBODY HERE IS GONNA SAY IT.

STUDY YOUR FUCKING ASS OFF.

KEEP GOING UNTIL YOU HATE YOURSELF, THEN KEEP FUCKING GOING.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING, THEN FUCKING LOOK IT UP. IT'S NOT YOUR FIRST DAY ON THE INTERNET RIGHT?
YOU DIDN'T JUST MAGICALLY STUMBLE UPON A CHING CHONG SHILLING WEBSITE AND SAY "HMMM MAYBE THIS WILL MAGICALLY SOLVE ALL MY PROBLEMS."

NO. YOU DIDN'T. BECAUSE YOU''''''''RE A FUCKING SAPIENT APE CAPABLE OF THINKING AND FEELING THINGS. LIKE YOUR ASS BEING TORN OPEN BY LIFE.

I BELIEVE FAR TOO MUCH IN YOUR POTENTIAL AS A HUMAN BEING TO ALLOW YOU TO BE SPOONFED. YOU NEED LOOMIS, BUT THERE'S MORE FUCKING TO IT THAN THAT.

USE THE FUCKING RESOURCES. FUCK.

YOUTUBE, GOOGLE, ANY OF THE ELEVENTY-FUCKING-ZILLION !!!FREE!!! ARTBOOKS.

MAKE A CONSISTENT EFFORT TO CULTIVATE YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING OF THE MATERIAL AND YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO ASK ANOTHER FUCKING QUESTION IN YOUR LIFE.

USE YOUR FUCKING MIND. FUCK.

>https://lmgtfy.com/?q=HOW+TO+SHADE%3F
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.