[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw this earlier today and it's been bothering me for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ic.png (478KB, 621x658px) Image search: [Google]
ic.png
478KB, 621x658px
I saw this earlier today and it's been bothering me for a bit so I was hoping other Anons could share their insight. I don't know if this is just envy at the fact that this guy's work was seen by thousands of people in a day, but something about it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Am I just being envious or is my concern justified? Is this guy being applauded for repetitive practice or does he truly deserve the praise for improving?

If this question belongs on another thread, please redirect me to that one.
>>
>>2755034
Just sounds like jealousy. Don't worry so much about what this kid's doing or how much he's getting applauded, just keep improving yourself.
>>
>>2755034
You know what you have to do
>>
>>2755034
Jealously is natural, anon. You have to consciously fight against it.

Much easier when you fighting against it from a position of strength and skill. But we've all been jealous.

You must let go. It will only hold you back. Keep your disagreements academic and your ambition positive.
>>
If it makes you feel better, he's pandering to normies. Ask him to explain two-point perspective and he'd be lost.

That being said, everyone else is right. Keep studying and you'll be better than a photocopier one day.
>>
>>2755034
If you're envious of his ability to just straight up copy photos then you're just a retard.
>>
>>2755034

I don't feel anything towards the artist when I look at the tweet. Sounds like you might be jealous.
>>
>>2755118
>I don't know if this is just envy at the fact that this guy's work was seen by thousands of people in a day
is not
>I don't know if this is just envy at the fact that this guy can photocopy work and I can't

learn to read

>>2755132
it's not about his work Anon it's about his recognition at this level.

>1 day
>100,000+ likes

doesn't it bother you even a tiny bit that, his mediocracy is being applauded when it should be criticized in the aspects it needs improvement in? this guy's gonna let it all get to his head and be satisfied with OK work instead of continuing to push himself like this if he keeps listening to the praise of laymen.

(this is just me ranting i dont actually plan on doing anything about it)
>>
>>2755034

Elitism is a way to go:

>bah, sheep praising photocopies, how amusing
>oh, /ic/ copying Sargent, how adorably pleb

etc. It's really easy and healthy for you, you don't even feel disgust but chuckle with joy as if someone told you a ridiculous and a bit dirty joke.
>>
>>2755176
>doesn't it bother you even a tiny bit that, his mediocracy is being applauded

By retards on Twitter? WHO GIVES A FUCK.
>>
>>2755034
What is sophomore high school and sophomore college? How old is he? Why do Americans make things so complicated?
>>
>>2755186
Typical NGMI coping mechanism.

Why do I even visit this dunning-kruger ridden board?
>>
Well good for him.

Might be able to draw like that if I really gave it a shot and worked hard too. Hopefully I can.
>>
>>2755176
who cares? let him marinate in his little echo chamber
>>
>>2755044
>Ask him to explain two-point perspective and he'd be lost
How would you know? Maybe this kid took some art classes. Just because an artist panders to normies doesn't mean they don't know fundamentals.
>>
>>2755038
I love that image so much, does anyone have the gull one? im pretty sure the one to the left of it says "kevins insane" and to the right it says "yeah, sure kevin" and im wondering if anyone has that
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.