[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /ic/. I'm not an artist. I haven't touched the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 20161117_204530.jpg (2MB, 1935x2416px) Image search: [Google]
20161117_204530.jpg
2MB, 1935x2416px
Sup /ic/.

I'm not an artist. I haven't touched the idea of drawing since my 5 year old crayon scribbling days, but I just now decided to sketch out Dio Brando's Face on a piece of paper.

Should I even bother to learn to draw or am I a lost cause? Give me tips and shit.
>>
>>2747007
DIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

idgaf dude draw if you want to get good and start with the sticky
>>
>>2747007
Do you want to draw?

Do you enjoy drawing?

Then keep drawing. Don't seek validation from a group of unidentifiable spergs.
>>
>>2747012
Well here's the thing. I really want to draw, but I don't enjoy drawing at the moment because I *can't* draw.

I want to learn to draw in so I can sketch out quick ideas I have.

I'm wondering if it's even worth it.
>>
>>2747018
>I'm wondering if it's even worth it.

Did someone put a gun to your head and tell you to draw me something? If you don't have a goal to achieve then don't pick up a pencil at all.
>>
>>2747018
What is the point of this?

Learning how to draw is going to take months to start having an idea of what you're doing, and maybe a year or two if you work hard at it to get to a somewhat acceptable stage. You strike me as someone more concerned with the end result rather than the process.
>>
>>2747007
I recognized goku, well done OP. It's worth your bread.
>>
>>2747007

if you care about the result more than the act of simply drawing then you have already failed.
>>
>>2747007
>>2747018
If there's something you want to draw, just pick up a pencil and draw it.

If it sucks, figure out why and fix it

If you can't figure it out, post it in the beginner thread.
>>
>>2747018
>I *can't* draw
THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS THE OP IMAGE YOU FUCKING RETARD?
>>
>>2747018
>worth it
It's worth it if you actually want to draw and if the act of drawing makes you feel goo.
It isn't worth investing time in it if you want monetary compensation. There are several other areas to study for that.
Programming can be learned way faster and will pay you way more.
>>
>>2747200
Vinesauce ref?
>>
>>2747915
Badly copied face.
>>
>>2747007
Everyone can draw to some degree, even you.
Nobody picks up a pencil and suddenly am good.
It takes months of practice, and years of refinement to git gud.
If you feel inadequate now, you better start practicing now so you're not inadequate later.
No 1 peice of advice. Don't try to go straight for masters, practice fundamentals first.
Learn to draw a good box before trying to render the shit box, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>2748523
Not him but Op's pic is pretty amazing for someone who hasn't drawn since he was 5?
>>
>>2747018
So you're not an autistic savant and you can't master a completely alien artform in less that 30 minutes?

Welcome to the club, then. It's normal to suck at anything at first, just keep trying.
>>
>>2747007
>I'm not an artist.
whaaaaa....?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.