[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

friend drew this abstract af painting, so what do you guys see?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: received_1372073352811960.jpg (29KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
received_1372073352811960.jpg
29KB, 640x360px
friend drew this abstract af painting, so what do you guys see?

what is your subconscious telling you?

I'm not gonna give out my answer because I don't want it to influence you, but go ahead and reply with whatever comes to mind
>>
Mushrooms trip I guess?
>>
>>2745700
I see two squids erupting out of a jellyfish

my friend sees a decaying scorpion with fungi growing from the corpse

your answer is boring as shit
>>
>>2745696
I see nothing since abstract art these days isn't interpretated reality (which was fucking dumb to start with) but speculation bait.

You and your friend are fucking idiots.
>>
>>2745696
I see a humanoid chameleon slashing something with a paintbrush.
>>
File: received_1372072756145353.jpg (34KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
received_1372072756145353.jpg
34KB, 640x360px
>>2745707
fine, cockwad. here's some non abstract art she did. don't be mean to her, she works very hard.
>>
I see a cartoon knight marching and saluting like a nazi.
>>
>>2745711
What about you, can I be mean to you?
>>
File: r.jpg (130KB, 888x614px) Image search: [Google]
r.jpg
130KB, 888x614px
this is why I hate abstract and pomo-arts
if you think it's bad picture the artist will tell that you are not see what they see
but if you think it's wonderful. the artist will accept that you see what they see

>whatever you think .I always win ! the art
>>
>>2745720
blame colleges/universities

institutions need a complete overhaul
>>
>>2745731
If it was people like you running universities art students would end up as manga drawing weaboos who sell their crappy plagerised digital "art works" at anime conventions.
>>
File: 1478381734875.jpg (106KB, 500x872px) Image search: [Google]
1478381734875.jpg
106KB, 500x872px
>>2745762
literally nothing wrong with this
>>
>>2745762
anything is better that what you call art
>>
>>2745720

Problem is that what OP posts isn't really a proper abstract art, it doesn't abstract anything with color and technique. Even non-representative art had a some idea behind it and freshness.

It's just shit what OP posts. If he was good friend, he'd say to the girl to stick with figurative art until she gits gut and then try to abstract something.
>>
looks something graffiti worth.

in other words: shes too stupid for abstract art, maybe later she can do some.
>>
>>2745703
squid eating dolphin mid jump torn in half
>>
>>2745711
she painted what she had for dinner?
>>
>>2745833
basically yea
>>
>>2745707
>>2745720
>>2745785
well thanks for the feedback

ima tell my friend she can't just smudge a brush randomly on a blank canvas and call it abstract art

I think her professor tried to telp her this too and it made her depressed

ima say I can shit on a blank canvas and it'd be a better example of abstract art because at least I can say it's derived from what I had for dinner last night
>>
>>2745731
What? is everyone supposed to draw hentai now? Or what am i missing? A lot of abstract stuff is genuinely great.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.