[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like I'm losing confidence, I'm able to draw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: wtf.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I feel like I'm losing confidence, I'm able to draw from imagination some figures that look decent, and then the next couple of days, I don't think it's that "I forgot" but I just can't seem to draw it.
>>
>>2736907

Did you do your warm ups?
>>
>>2736907
drawing with ref vs not drawing with ref? Don't worry, the more time you spend drawing, the better you're getting, man. Practice is all about ugly sketches you'll never show anyone, forget about making pretty pictures if it's practice.
>>
>>2736939
What do you show people then?
>>
>>2736943
Finished pieces and advanced sketches for clients. Your practice is your time to be loose and relaxed while you learn.
>>
>>2736943
>>2736959
You should be relaxed when painting in general, even when under deadlines. Anyway what's the name of the waifu in the OP? I would lick behind her cute ears.
>>
>>2736933
Yeah, at least 30min of random figure drawings to get started, and then a study or just imagination drawing.
>>2736939
Without reference, I guess so, I'll keep trucking.
>>
>>2736963
Good for you, op, remember that making mistakes is the best thing that can happen as an artist because then you learn from them.
>>
>>2736963
OK I looked up the op is it going to be a shitty harem where the male gets like 6 girls and he's a complete idiot? Is it at least well executed like DxD?
>>
>>2736974
Not your average harem with all the bullshit. I wouldn't even describe it as a harem, it's pretty interesting. The two seasons are done by different studios so the first season looks a little underwhelming compared to the second season.
>>
>>2736979
Ah, awesome, thanks a lot, I was in the mood for a romance and this looks really great.
>>
File: 1444541757416.png (12KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1444541757416.png
12KB, 645x773px
>>2736907
The chin wouldn't look like that at that angle.
>>
>>2736983
proof
>>
>>2736983

Anime heads, son.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.