[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the point in these small cintiqs when laptops with big

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

what is the point in these small cintiqs when laptops with big screens and pressure sensitive styluses cost less?? it just makes 0 sense to me
>>
Cintiqs never made any sense to me.
I think it only looks like a good idea for people who define themselves by the products they own.
>>
File: lol butthurt.jpg (1MB, 1987x1436px) Image search: [Google]
lol butthurt.jpg
1MB, 1987x1436px
As someone that owns that device's precursor the 12WX I can comfortably say that it doesn't make sense at all. It's a smaller drawing surface than an Intuos Large on a smaller screen than you're likely using now, for way more money. If you're getting a Cintiq you go big or you go home.
>>
>>2733911
post examples and I'll tell you why they're worse than cintiqs
>>
>>2733940
the surface pro laptops, for example.
>>
>>2733911
>pressure sensitive
It's meme, amigo.
>>
>>2733911
My grandma gave me one of those because she got a 27 inch
>>
>>2735101
Is you grandma an african guy?
>>
Is it really better to get a sensitive monitor, rather than tablet like that?
>>
>>2735113
Underated
>>
>>2733911

Because I can work in my bed.
Seriously, best fucking thing ever.
>>
>>2735201
what the fuck is a sensitive monitor, speak proper english nigger
>>
>>2735827
Pressure sensitive, bub.
>>
>>2735086
Easy

>Ntrig is shit
>Glass surface and parallax
>lack of upgradeability (with the cintiq being seperate from the computer you can upgrade that seperately)
>no side buttons makes workflow slower
>Ntrig is really really shit
>>
>>2735851
call it for what it is next time:
"Is it better to get a Cintiq 13HD or a Cintiq Companion?"
>>
>>2735864
Not the same person, but it isn't about cintiq vs cintiq.
>>
>>2735872
And that goes back to my point about these retards needing to be more clear
>>
What's the point of getting a cintiq,

if you can write sentences with intuos, then you can definitely draw with one
>>
>>2735874
Maybe you should read the op again.
>>
>>2735878
>What is the point in these small cintiqs
>small cintiqs
>unclear whether its a CC or C13HD
>posts a picture of CCH which doesn't run windows and is not even comparable to a laptop

maybe you should stop being a fag
>>
>>2735880
OK. So stay dumb while everyone else is able to understand and discuss the matter.
>>
>>2735888
and stay vague as fuck so thet your thread will keep getting unclear answers
>>
>>2735863
of course it's nigger trigger is shit it's not a gun
>>
>>2735917
don't try humour again
>>
Is a 27" cintiq excessive? I can't decide whether I should buy 22" or 27" is there any diferente aside of size?
>>
>>2736024
Wait for the new Cintiqs to come out. Maybe they'll make a 22-24 inch QHD Cintiq Pro, with Pro Pen 2.
4K 16in Cintiq Pro doesn't really make sense to me, QHD at that size would've been fine with 4K making more sense on the 27 inch Cintiq.
>>
Cintiq's have been around since before our standard Windows Tablet PC's
>>
>>2735113
Why do you ask?
>>
>>2733911
The problem with the laptops/tablets is that you are marrying the hardware capabilities that come with them (which is ok if you have the cash to dump and upgrade every few years).

Presumably a cintique would last through several PC system upgrades, though Im sure software will come out (is there such software?) that would let a tablet/laptop behave exactly like a cintique to a more powerful PC.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.