[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey faggots, Irakli is streaming now. Just thought I'd let

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: nottraced.png (354KB, 697x590px) Image search: [Google]
nottraced.png
354KB, 697x590px
Hey faggots, Irakli is streaming now. Just thought I'd let you know.
w w w dot twitch dot tv / nadarize
>>
>>2726358
sage
>>
>>2726358
yay
>>
Is he really only going to paint freckles
>>
>>2726369

He said he is going to stream for 6 hours or so, so yeah freckles and jpg artifacts probably
>>
File: irakli.png (344KB, 594x603px) Image search: [Google]
irakli.png
344KB, 594x603px
What does this mean? is he streaming pre-recorded clips?
>>
>>2726358
it's like watching paint dry
>>
>>2726390
"There's only one thing more boring than watching paint dry: and that's paint being applied" -- Craig Mullins
>>
>>2726358
Why is he deliberately only capturing half the application area? Why not show the other half where he's keeping the reference photo?
We all know it's there, and he knows too. That's all and well, but what bugs me is that he seems to be afraid/ashamed to show it. Why?
We do what we do for art Irakli, although I'm personally not fond of your output, but why are you not taking any pride in what you do?
>>
I dont even know what the fuck he's doing, he seems to be removing freckles from a heavily processed photo?
>>
>>2726399
? really cause watching people paint is a lot of fun
>>
>>2726403
"Some people are more gullible than others" -- Craig Mullins
>>
>>2726358
>stream length: almost 3 hours
>thing painted: freckles
>>
>>2726403
He says it as a joke during demos, so it's a tongue in cheek comment about watching him paint. Don't overthink it.

>>2726404
He really did make that paint drying comment, on at least two occasions I believe.
>>
So I take it he never streamed his lay in, which is basically the part anybody questioning his legitimacy as an artist would like to see.

The only people he's 'proving' he actually paints to are the ones that already believe him, besides that he's wasting his time doing 3 hours of the dullest autism tier rendering on an already basically finished image not changing anybody's mind about whether he's actually a hack.

Oh well, it'll give him an excuse to act self-righteously indignant whenever he gets called out and proclaim that he streamed his process I guess.
>>
>>2726358
Literally fuckyoumang tier.
>>
boring
>>
>>2726493
kek
>>
>>2726533
I'm in the same boat actually.. what don't you find boring?
>>
>>2726535
Streams that actually show some progress of the piece the artist is working on, and yourself?
>>
Look at me doing useless tiny strokes on a photo for 2 hours

ok Irakli
>>
I stopped watching after seeing him work on one zoomed in freckle for like 10 minutes. I'm sure his fans are saying "the devil is in the details, bravo irakli" or some shit like that.
>>
so when is he going to supersize the eyes?
>>
>>2726571
don't think he will, he always does it BEFORE he makes the copy
>>
>>2726400
>being proud for being a hack
>>
>>2726400
Because he's not Frazetta, he's just another photobasher.

Also normies look down on it. That bit I can understand.
>>
>>2726386
>>2726400

That's basically what he did. I thought that he would go on and do for example a stream of already prerecorded shit, but for him to be that obvious. Does he not know what the fuck live stream even stands for?

All in all, if I needed any more proof that Irakli is a hack (after thousand of reference images other Anons composed), this basically cemented in my belief that he indeed is a hack.
>>
>>2726403
I can watch guy paint something for fucking 2 hours if I have to but Irakli fucked up his fakery of a stream.

Sorry, I can't even sugarcoat or defend his shit anymore, its just so fucking obvious now.
>>
File: shutthefuckupirakli.png (9KB, 504x89px) Image search: [Google]
shutthefuckupirakli.png
9KB, 504x89px
>>2727645
>>2727641

And these are obvious (You's) to myself, biggest irk to me is start of his stream, like he just shows reference and suddenly he's painting some freckles and shit. Where are the color set up, where is the sketch? Where is any of his base for a painting that he's doing?

No fuck you Irakli, you didn't show a shit, and timelapse in your case did nothing but prove you're fucking hack. That's why you're giving up on your ''hyperrealism'' because you got bored of faking shit.

Saddest part is, I'm not even jealous. This is just... sad.
>>
File: 1428021640375.jpg (11KB, 238x211px) Image search: [Google]
1428021640375.jpg
11KB, 238x211px
>>2726446
>Oh well, it'll give him an excuse to act self-righteously indignant whenever he gets called out and proclaim that he streamed his process I guess.

Dude he streamed already prerecorded ''process''. Like, holy shit.
>>
Somebody ask him to paint a nostril from scratch.
>>
File: IMG_8553.jpg (88KB, 562x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8553.jpg
88KB, 562x600px
>>2727651
He was recording as he painted to make a timelapse video you fucking cretin.

I can accept people not liking his style or subjects, that's subjective and fair game. But jumping through these absurd mental hoops to claim he's 'faking' the (actually incredibly straightforward and boring) process of a realistic photostudy is just fucking abs...

All these replies are Ricky, aren't they?
>>
You guys do know he has a lot of process videos on his facebook from start to finish right? I don't see how hes much of a hack other than his inability to paint anything that's not a cute girl. He even says he references photos and provides links as well as showing the references used in his videos.
>>
this was exremely sketchy. why is everything hidden? i think by now anyone believing this guy is the real deal is dumber than all shit. who the fuck paints like that? with the reference hidden and everything cropped. this livestream just comfirms that this guy is a total hack.
>>
>>2729501
>who the fuck paints like that? with the reference hidden and everything cropped
I think different screencap software captures only parts of your screen, and it's common for artists to have the reference on a second monitor.
>>
>>2729505
You can easily have your reference pic within the same screen with most recording applications.

Shut the fuck up
>>
>>2729505
You are a retard. All recording software allow the user to manually change the size of the window that is being recorded. This hack is purposefully limiting the view.

If you're software does not allow this, please name it. Otherwise, use bandicam and stfu.
>>
>>2729512
>you are a retard
>if you're software does..
Uh huh, right. We got some hot salsa anons ITT.
>>
>>2729516
grammar typo. Oh no! Proud of yourself?
>>
>>2729521
dancing in place as we speak
>>
>>2727816
>He was recording as he painted to make a timelapse video you fucking cretin.

Only fucking cretin here is you, he streamed already prerecorded shit which you can see at the begining of first livestream video where he speeds up certain part.

And thats the least of a problem with his video, guy is sketchy as fuck.
>>
this thread needs deletion and ban too
>>
>>2730037
some guy in chat asked him to write hello and he did
>>
>>2730041
could be a stooge(irakli using a different account) and writing hello was already in the video.
>>
>>2730115
or not
>>
>>2730116
or not an argument
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.