[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Higher Art" is an abomination, a distraction from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_n37jxp0V1F1s6te3do8_1280.jpg (519KB, 1280x912px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n37jxp0V1F1s6te3do8_1280.jpg
519KB, 1280x912px
"Higher Art" is an abomination, a distraction from the beauty that already exists in the world.

Nature is more beautiful than anything we create, so art is praying to a false idol.
>>
>>2722274
Art isn't the burnishing of prior natural-founded ideas into something higher. Rather: Art has a place not a boon or angstrom greater than nature, but rather equilateral.

I propose Art is the bridge from the normative of nature to extra planes; Art is the extension and expansion of inklings already existential. Phasing qualia such as Art neither strives nor toils to be any better or any more haggard than nature, but rather be an equivalent or different means to the sole goal of both: which is to perceive an archaic character to something, to be able to infer that there is more than what is already known, but for the sake of it being illogical it must be explored. Art and travel are those means.
>>
>>2722274
Probably bait, but:
If nobody enjoyed art, then humans would not have created art and then practiced it for generations in the first place. The very existance of art implies that humans do indeed find some art to be of equal or greater beauty when compared to nature.

Also, humans are part of nature, therefore our creations are a product of nature. And to imply that the creation of a human is somehow automatically lesser than everything else in nature is a logical fallacy.
>>
>>2722276
Beautiful, did you write that? "Phasing qualia" holy shit.
>>
>>2722276
Is it logical that the greatest piece of "higher art" would necessarily be created by someone who is mentally insane because only they can imagine something that feels so archaic to the human soul? And once this is realized, once this exaggerated caricature of higher art is created, we will see art was from the beginning useless. And we should have simply enjoyed existence and kept our requirements for satisfaction low so simply finding a tree bearing oranges on it allows one to derive immense pleasure, remember feeling that as a kid? Driving through the allies picking oranges we'd see? It's gone now. Lower the bar, get it back.
>>
>>2722274
Does a true piece of higher art say, even to the narcissistic dictator, "Here is a man with a mind, he surpasses me in his soul". Makes anyone think that without fail? Art is abstract and not merely the creation of physical objects with interesting visual or auditory characteristics, no it includes all the fruits of a being. That is the highest art, living a well spent life enhancing those of others. You will be celebrated as a great individual for years to come.
>>
>>2722274
nature sucks they don't have actual dragons and spacemarines.
>>
File: 57913585_p0.jpg (500KB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
57913585_p0.jpg
500KB, 1000x1415px
2d girls are way more beautiful than real girls, so you're wrong.
>>
>>2722274
wow you're so deep
>>
>>2722274
According to this logic, there's no need for poetry or written fiction, since we have journalism to tell us the real facts.

Art is there to convey an interpretation of beauty (nature, facts), not to compete with that shit.
>>
>>2722304
OH SWEET BABY JESUS

MY

DIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!
>>
>>2722274
How's high school?
>>
>>2722304
>Chromatic aberration
>hover hand
>generic emotionless thousand yard stare animu face
>>
So much pretentiousness in one thread. Holy shit.
>>
>>2722304
>hover hand
Lol why
>>
>>2722927
>Oh yeah, let's never examine things or try to find meaning (or lack of meaning) of these things on a deeper level
>Oh no that's wrong, keep your thoughts to yourself, don't question things
>Oh no anon, why do you spend so much time thinking about these things, just go with the flow and have fun, man. Don't be a buzzkill.

I want normalfags to leave
>>
>>2722274
Sorry, oh-pee, but this >>2722304
>>
>>2722945
>posing as an intellectual behind a thick wall of "smart" words in an attempt to analyze things that many much more intelligent and skilled artists and philosophers have figured out ages ago on a mongolian crab fishing forum

Yeah this is what we need
>>
>>2722929
>>2722922
Look closer you blind fagets.
>>
File: ESP_044675_2580.jpg (4MB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
ESP_044675_2580.jpg
4MB, 1920x1440px
>>2722274
Yeah I like nature too man.
The reason is, that I can't really make a FUCKING PLANET myself so I draw one looking and including objects and characters to my liking.
Pic by NASA or something.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.