[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thing I think. Out in street no shit is going to buy your ar

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: tesladraw.jpg (115KB, 1400x600px) Image search: [Google]
tesladraw.jpg
115KB, 1400x600px
thing I think. Out in street no shit is going to buy your art like simply noI mean if you like your local stuff then go for it but if you lurked to much over the internet and youre already 'plugged' i guess you wont like that real shit and tryin to copy that style simply wont work so You Need A Domain And A Hosting for yourself. you own your image brand whatever everything youre whenever you want to can tell your site whoever you want it's free no limited connects offers cards or whatever you can go the feed of someone else what the rss take the 1000+ blogs and go one by one telling your shit your site everything. you tell them what you love and how you love it and they say yes or no and some will say yes and some will say no that simpel. in your place no one is likely to like your own stuff you like. like i mean who knows james holden here? nobody or shadow dancer? nobody but some may know about deadmau of course he posted here on 4c and some may know maybe jon hopkins since the man did magic music and maybe someone knows tim hecker or not i dont know the thing is that it just end ups being it doesnt meatter you like your own stuff and nobdy else has the same preferences if only your girlfriend but that is not bussniness

So buy domains request hostings and make them almost is what we need we dont need liars 25cents one.com you only have 512MB disk space disk space?? is 512MB bandwitdh youre simply telling me dumb and you think i am because pretty much all of you all LOL JK but they can just make people believe a hosting is only .25cents a month but youll only get that bandwidht similar to that phones in thes 2008. just like 512MB is not the memory nor shit but the bandwidht and im talking about one.com but i think ill go for inmotion. idk.

So make a drawing a day and kill yourself just prepare before your hearing voices and stuff but oh crap youre artwork will be awesome.
>>
If you want to seel your art you need your space. forget bandcam forget etsy forget shapeways 3d hub scupteo reverbnation topspin noisetrade all of that shit that's nothing youre just another product and theyre the thing selling the stuff. you dont make your music you make their music like theyre a world of their own people go there and say ok these guys didnt make it to labels so they selling here throu this people they know in before the music wont be the best out there is just will be the best music of that particular community and it will be just the music that interest to the grow of the community like it is not even the interest of the artist but the community, it simply not great and goes pretty much the same for any online descentralized-indepedent shop society6? all their clones? none of that it's cool but your artwork wont never likely make it.

So you need your own space your .com your hosting. make hostings almost free request hosting go pay hosting is just 2-5$ a month and youre really making interesting stuff none of that cdbaby distrokid tunecore and the likes that not even seel your music. can you even track stats there?? is pure crap. for 5$ or less youre in your own space like your local in reallife stret and you can go blogspots ezines blogs like techcrunch venturebeat but art realted of course and look over the frakin millions of blogs and ezines out there you can even go look reallife zines of ur zone but thats more like a different thing I think. Out in street no shit is going to buy your art like simply noI mean if you like your local stuff then go for it but if you lurked to much over the internet and youre already
>>
>>2717498

I didn't read all that crap, but that car "design" is just awful.
>>
File: 1476583332783.jpg (41KB, 449x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476583332783.jpg
41KB, 449x600px
>>2717498
>thing I think. Out in street no shit is going to buy your art like simply noI mean if you like

Haha yeah no fucking way dude.
>>
Is there anyone who can read through this and summarize it in English? I think it's a rant about domain hosting and virtual gallery space. I'm not sure though. Need a babel fish.
>>
>>2717498
Boomhauer uses /ic/?
>>
>>2717498
>>2717501
I think it's trying to say something
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.