[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello there. Im here to offer you guys an opportunity. Im an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: job.jpg (75KB, 552x267px) Image search: [Google]
job.jpg
75KB, 552x267px
Hello there.
Im here to offer you guys an opportunity. Im an enthustiastic writer, and im looking for someone to illustrate a comic book. I have the whole thing written off, and im willing to pay 10 U.S dollars for page.
BUT, I need someone who can draw detailed backgrounds. It doesnt need to be that much realistic, since its a comic, but it needs to be clean.
Leave a email or some way to contact you, and a picture of some work you did(something that has a background, please).
Thanks.
>>
Usually you leave your email, so we can contact you.
>>
>>2715439
No, that would get me too much spam from people not good enough for what I want.
You leave your email, I see if you fit what I need and if you do I email you.
It can be a 10 minute mail or something like that.
>>
>>2715444
>people not good enough for what I want.
You're offering $10 a page.
>>
>>2715446
>You're offering $10 a page.

And thats why im asking here and not hiring a professional.
I just dont want people too bad, it would be a waste of time.
Also, 10$ a page its a good deal and good money for most countries except USA.
>>
>>2715438
10 a page boy just break my arm while you're at it. "draw detailed backgrounds" yeah right man, at the price all you're gonna get is deviant art quality art, unless someone is willing to work slave labor for you.
>>
>>2715448
even for a non professional 10 a page is rape wage son.
>>
>>2715450
Come on, its just lineart, I will have other guy(already hired) doing the colors. 10$ a page its not that bad, you can do it in 30 minutes or something.
>>
>>2715453
Fuck you, Alejandro. This better be bait.
>>
>>2715458
If you are not interested, then please just leave.
>>
>>2715453
line art still takes a while, especially since you want detail. Not to mention its a comic, so various panels, means multiple illustrations. If you expect 30 minute art you best expect crappy art, just saying.
>>
>>2715459
Would you write a novella for ten dollars?
>>
>>2715453

A professional comic book artist average one page in a full day.
Then what do you expect a amateur to accomplish in 30 minutes?
A common number of panels in a comic book is 5 to 6 panels which gives you around 5 minutes of work for each panel. And that's both pencilling and inking.
>>
bump the pay op you aren't gonna have any takers.
>>
>10 bucks per page
Nigga, would you write me a story at 10 fucking dollars a page?
I am losing money just replying to this shitty thread
>>
>>2715541
most people here dont even make money while drawing, I dont know what you niggas are complaining about
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 500x349px
>>2715448
>Offering shit pay.
>Not expecting shit quality.

At least two problems here.
>>
>>2715438

Time is money, nigga. If a page takes a single hour, you're still not paying minimum wage by most reasonable first world standards.
>>
Did you also hire someone to do the lettering?
>>
>>2715459
Oh, so you come onto OUR board telling us what to do? You might be the OP but this isn't your thread.

Fuck off, cunt.
>>
>>2715545
Personal projects and training are their own reward, work is actual work.

At those prices, you're better off looking for a collaborator, though that involves giving up some creative control. Most decent artists probably wouldn't want to debase themselves and further devalue the market by publicly working for pocket change.
>>
>>2715438
>take your 10x[insert page numbers] dollars
>use them to get the worst version of photoshop money can buy
>do a remake of sweetbro hella jeff
>???
>profit
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.