[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made this a few years ago.. what do you guys think? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: received_1205162156194082.jpg (33KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_1205162156194082.jpg
33KB, 640x960px
I made this a few years ago.. what do you guys think? I'm still improving from this, I haven't gotten around to actually painting yet, as I don't have the space just yet. ^~^
>>
>>2714030
>^~^
>>
>>2714030
Oh wow, you drew an eye. So did everyone else who's ever called themselves an artist.

Ask yourself this question. What separates my art from the masses? What do you have to give to the world?

Next time, try drawing the full face.
>>
Lol, okay. I've never called myself an artist, but I have drawn the full face, and found, I'm not very good at it. Let me find it for you.
>>
Kitsch. Seen a billion times from jobby- drawing Teenagers. Nothing of substance
>>
>>2714445
i like the way you write
>>
What on earth makes these eye drawings be bait for upvotes and get pushed to reddit's front page every time?

Tell me.
>>
>>2714543
thrye epc and hard to drasw
>>
Clearly some of you don't know what critiquing means. Don't diss the product without a true reason. Saying it's 'teenager' like, or bait for up votes is not a true reason. Point out what you don't like, and give tips to fix it. That's what you should be doing, as this board is called "Artwork/CRITIQUE".
>>
>>2716740
when you see shit you don't start critique based on what you like and dislike about it, you simply point out to others close by, not to step on it
>>
>>2716740
You should really show more of your work than just an eye if you want a solid critique.
>>
>>2716740
Well tears don't form from below the lashes for one. Your tear duct is fucked, it looks damaged and the inner corner of the top lashline is bare. The pupil has no solid form and it's not consistent overall.

Now go away.
>>
>>2716893
kek'd
>>
>>2714030
>drawing from few years ago
I mean it would be best to post something recent so we know where you are currently at.
For that piece, I think you should've made sure your initial shapes were more accurate since the eyeball looks all wobbly and lopsided. You should check to make sure everything is proportional before you dive into rendering.
>>
>>2716740
What in your mind are we supposed to say here? OP clearly has no grasp of any fundamentals and simply copied a photograph, wtf is anybody supposed to say to that? "good job applying graphite to that paper"? If (s)he were serious about learning to draw they would read the fucking sticky and learn about the fundamentals instead of making an entire thread about some bullshit drawing they did out of boredom. Stupid questions get stupid answers.

The best part about this is some dipshit will whine about how "ic is soo toxic guise" because of this thread. Fuck off and leave.
>>
>>2714030
>a few years ago
ok OP, post a eye drawing made now and lets see if your are bullshitting or simply no improvement
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.