[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were to train me for 26 week (6 month), with millions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

If you were to train me for 26 week (6 month), with millions dollar on the line. What would the training to become illustrator looks like?
Taking account of work/education, body needs but lesser task and luxury (e.g entertainment and social aspect...too?)

Background: Spent 2 semester in local art institute before my parent pull me out due to financial problem (?) and put me to quantity surveyor course. All traditional medium. Haven't draw much since.
>>
IF ONLY THERE WAS SOME KINDA LIST OF THINGS TO DO TO LEARN TO DRAW SOMEWHERE ON THE BOARD

MAYBE IF IT WAS ALWAYS THE FIRST THREAD

THAT WOULD BE COOL

AND MAYBE A THREAD FOR BEGINNERS

OR A THREAD FOR QUESTIONS
>>
>>2707987
Schoolism.

Enough Spoonfeeding.
>>
>>2707987
I'd basically do what Feng Zhu does at his school.
Force you to grind fundamentals non-stop for six months.
>>
>>2707987
Afaik, you life will be miserable. You will burn like potatoes. Best of all you will never make anything yourself. Congratulation, fag. You earn the title!

All the resources FOUND in /ic cover pretty much everything you need to know to get started. DONT JUST READ! DRAW! Not a million dollar can make you an artist, only your intention will. And MAKING MISTAKE WILL BE A PART OF IT. IF YOU BLOODY CHICKEN OUT ON THIS, DONT BE SUPRISE THAT YOU AINT "EVER" GOING TO IMPROVE. Do yourself a favour, JUST FCKING DRAW EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.