[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've always been a fan of Bethesda with the fallout and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: Picture.jpg (38KB, 920x417px) Image search: [Google]
Picture.jpg
38KB, 920x417px
I've always been a fan of Bethesda with the fallout and elder scrolls series and a fan of the concept drawing.
Adam Adamowicz was one of the concept artists and I wanted to hear your guys opinion on his work and maybe give me a pointer on any other concept artists who you enjoy as ive always been a fan of the artwork?
>Pic related
>>
Plus post some of your own work if you have any!
>>
File: 6877270695_209da34d87_b.jpg (647KB, 1024x855px) Image search: [Google]
6877270695_209da34d87_b.jpg
647KB, 1024x855px
>>2707374
adamowicz is amazing, rip

I think his fallout 3 stuff was what got me into concept art

here's some of my favorites
craig mullins
sparth
theo prins
jaime jones
mike franchina
arnaud pheu
>>
Oblivion probably has some of the worst concept art ever made though, was that Adam Adamowicz?
>>
File: MW-concept-09[1].jpg (381KB, 564x749px) Image search: [Google]
MW-concept-09[1].jpg
381KB, 564x749px
Everything after Morrowind was shit, 2bh.

Who did the Morrowind concept art? I know Kirkbride designed some stuff, was it all him?
>>
>>2707435
>>
>>2707374

So I googled this Adam Adamowicz guy, and the work looks like some run of the mill FZD school work. Can someone explain exactly what's good about it?
>>
>>2707425
Thanks ill check them out, and yeah been looking on some videos on youtube showed how creative he was rip.
>>
>>2707443
I enjoyed the games so I looked up his work that's why I asked you guys to let me know what you think of his work I see your perspective, do you not find it impressive?
>>
>>2707432
>>2707435
I know he did work on oblivion not so sure on morrowind
>>
>>2707446
Sorry wrong reply I meant to reply to you with this.

I enjoyed the games so I looked up his work that's why I asked you guys to let me know what you think of his work I see your perspective, do you not find it impressive?
>>
>>2707450
Nah, he's only credited with "additional writing" for oblivion, and he's been heavily involved with morrowind's development, credited as "initial development", and "Concept Art and Writing & Quest Design".

I'm 100% sure he was the main reason the games used to be good.
>>
>>2707464
Talking about kirkbride here, if that wasn't clear.

Adamowicz is not credited for oblivion.
>>
>>2707464
Ah i didn't realize he worked on morrowind, i don't think you can rely just on his individual job role to specify whether a game is good or not? Everyone in the team plays a part
>>
>>2707475
>i don't think you can rely just on his individual job role to specify whether a game is good or not? Everyone in the team plays a part
Kirkbride literally defined TES, yes you can.

>the man who wrote the lore and designed ehe entire game atmosphere leaves
>games suddenly become generic roman/viking trash
Oh my, what a coincidence.
>>
>>2707469
Thought you was talking about Adam, so what did he actually work on?
>>
>>2707478
Skyrim's concept art along with Ray Lederer, that's it.
>>
>>2707477
I will check kirkbride out btw thanks.
>>
>>2707483
He worked on fallout 3?
>>
>>2707483
>>2707478
He's not credited for Oblivion, but his wiki article says he worked on it. He also worked on Fallout 3.

And some 2 games called Nightcaster.
And something called Goblin Commander.

He also died of lung cancer.
>>
>>2707486
I was talking about the ES games, but yeah, he worked on F3.
>>
>>2707489
He worked on the Shivering Isles DLC for Oblivion.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.