[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gift for you since I have to do something. This is the moment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled-2wt.jpg (75KB, 944x1154px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2wt.jpg
75KB, 944x1154px
My gift for you since I have to do something.

This is the moment before death. What would you say?

Always keep something in mind. Believe in yourself. And then keep something else.

Believe in yourself.

Your is perfectly right. You are right What you see is. Rage and rage again until you're sure rage. RAGE. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. NO GOD NO BULLSHIT.

Just keep quiet all the time you want. Don't be afraid rage instead. It's not the world it's the people around you. Some people are idiots idiots weapon is making people be idiots. Be quiet wait until you can see again, just wait what are you tring is nothing wrong you're looking for the right.

Yes that is you you're not alone there is zen there is people too like that.

Yeah that is. What am I doing what is going on.

Meditation

Relaxing or trying

Trying to chill. Chill

Meditation.

Now go back to yourself use your techniques those that helped you throughout your life. Is you again, You are back. Now point fingers to your fears, they will come again you don't give a shit, fight, war be strong give war FIGHT. You know what you need to feel good you know what you need to enjoy life.

Evrything will be fine everything will be good, you have nothing to lose is only good things from now.

Is good will be good and you know it.

Remember: Painting is like having a shit. If you force your ass is gonna screw up.
>>
WHAT IN TARNATION
>>
a thread died to have this in the catalog

think about it
>>
u fuckkn wot mate?
>>
im gay
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.