[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone wanna help work on a VN? We need a few character pieces

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

Anyone wanna help work on a VN?
We need a few character pieces done, its a passion project so we can't really pay anything, but you will be credited as an equal. Help two artless writers get their project off the ground a few inches!
>we need our MC and main girl based off of these character mock ups
>>
>>2698761
Sure, will you write a novel for me? I've got this great idea for a book cover. I'll put your name on it.
>>
>>2698767
We aren't selling this
>>
>>2698761
>we'll pay you in exposure

KYS

Vn's are fucking stupid
>>
>>2698775
I mean you two could give the pdf for free
>>
>>2698761
Id love to help out but I need a synopsis before I give my contact info
>>
>>2698785
>>2698786
We're just looking for someone to draw two characters basically and not even invest all that much time into it
>>
>>2698788
Social anxiety the VN, put people in the shoes of someone with crippling social anxiety and how it feels/how its dealt with
>>
>>2698775
What's the point in making a project that you only put a fraction of the work into?

Either find a way to make a visual novel without drawings or write a regular novel.
>>
>>2698792
maybe some people would want to put their own fraction into the project and do it for fun
>>
>>2698761
Just get someone from lemmasoft, this isn't the place to beg for free art.
>>
>>2698761
You would have better luck on /i/ but don't make it sound like you want free work just ask for a drawing of one character and say at the end what its for.
>>
>>2698761
Hey. I wouldn't mind helping out. Depending on how many pieces we're talking.
>>
kill you are self tbqph

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWXYoD7wfOs
>>
File: characters.png (141KB, 291x464px) Image search: [Google]
characters.png
141KB, 291x464px
>>2698790
>draw two characters basically and not even invest all that much time into it
there you go then. You can use these.
>>
File: 1465392351144.png (228KB, 400x514px) Image search: [Google]
1465392351144.png
228KB, 400x514px
>>2698761
>its a passion project so we can't really pay anything, but you will be credited as an equal

I'm sure you'll get some great artists to work on YOUR passion project for free.
>>
>>2698761
Begging for free work is against the rules.
>>
Not to mention that male character is already cringy in conceptual phase. Typical western shit tier vn attempt.
>>
>>2698761
do it yourself senpai, I believe in you
>>
"i want you to do art for me for free its not like im making money with the finished product!!!!" pls tell that to people who do sketch commissions and general digital painting commissions for private people who basically just want someone to draw their ocs
you dont get shit for free, nigger
seriously how far up your own ass do you have to be to expect other people to do shit for you for free? do you think you are the main character of the universe and everyone bends to your will?
>>
>>2698761
Learn how expensive it is to actually put in any effort or passion.

>inb4 yet another troll thread
how many makes that today?
>>
File: fuck2u.png (190KB, 583x692px) Image search: [Google]
fuck2u.png
190KB, 583x692px
>>2698761
Here love
>>
>>2698775
No it's okay, it's a passion project, that makes it okay to not pay you for your skills
>>
>>2698761

i wouldnt mind doing one or two drawings for the project, i really don't mind giving it a shot.
>>
>>2698761
Hey - check out fiverr. very affordable prices for stuff like this.
>>
Give me your email, I actually wouldn't mind doing work with a small compensation
>>
>>2698761
I'm alright with this. What's your email?

I noticed your picture was uploaded to Pixiv in 2011, but we can work something out over email, that doesn't infringe on the original artist.
>>
>>2698791
sounds like a shit plot point set up for ridiculous romantic scenarios between the MC/girl
>>
>>2698761
People on this board get off on turning stuff like this down, because they'd only ever be able to do it anonymously.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.