[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I want to make my art wallpaper friendly, should I stick to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: by_hp_2560.jpg (3MB, 2560x1331px) Image search: [Google]
by_hp_2560.jpg
3MB, 2560x1331px
If I want to make my art wallpaper friendly, should I stick to any specific ratios?
>>
Are you really that incompetent that you can't figure this out on your own?
>>
>>2692830
I can't tell if you're the worlds hugest cunt, or if you're the puniest most insignificant rat cunt in the world.
>>
>>
>>2692851
>>2692855

what
>>
Besides choosing between portrait and landscape and working in specific ratios from the beginning, the only other thing you can do to make your art wallpaper friendly is cropping it after its done
>>
>>2692830
Uh, 1920x1080 ? Any multiple of that wold scale down to fit as a wallpaper........... why is this it's own thread let alone even a question.......
>>
>>2692977

Yeah why would you want a constructive discussion about creating art on /ic/? Scary thought.

16:19 seems to be the best bet, but maybe that'll change in the future.
>>
File: 1471144534308.jpg (16KB, 268x246px) Image search: [Google]
1471144534308.jpg
16KB, 268x246px
Guys, ease off op. My monitor is 760 x 9860, so I appreciate this thread.
>>
File: The Banner Saga.jpg (719KB, 6000x965px) Image search: [Google]
The Banner Saga.jpg
719KB, 6000x965px
>>2692830

Can't decide between 16:9 and 4:3? split the difference and go for 28/18 (1.55555555...)

actually doesn't look too bad.

Want to prepare for the future? The future is in VR so learn to sculpt and paint 3d negative spaces. If the metaphor now is a "desktop", in VR it will be a room, perhaps with a desk somewhere in it.

I am half serious
>>
>>2693214
>760 x 9860
Link?
>>
>>2693545
>The future is in VR so learn to sculpt and paint 3d negative spaces
What is that?
>>
>>2693545

You mean like the recent popularity of panorama paintings by the likes of Juma?
>>
>>2692830

also free bump
>>
>>2692830
Doesn't really matter too much as long as the resolution is high enough.
I personally crop artworks I like to use as wallpapers.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.