[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any jobs (that aren't related to drawing) that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2.jpg (48KB, 580x387px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
48KB, 580x387px
Are there any jobs (that aren't related to drawing) that allows me to draw on the clock?

Pay doesn't really matter, I just need something to hold me over until I can live off commissions.

I can't keep NEETing it up much longer.
>>
>aren't related to drawing
>but wants to draw
Like really, anon. That defeats the whole purpose of the job, if you mean you want a job to fuck around and not do work then pretty much any job works.
>>
>>2681168
Yes, but which jobs give me the most time to fuck around?
>>
>>2681172
overnight security guard
>>
>>2681174
Thanks, I'll look into it.
>>
>>2681174
i have heard that also. a friend of mine was one of those and he just got to sit there all night and walk around every now again but most of the time he is just sitting in a surveillance room fucking around.
>>
You can get a factory job and work fast enough (faster than the machines) that you can draw while being maximally productive. I draw while I cut lenses into the shape of frames.
>>
I had a friend who had job at a little candy store in the mall. It was just her by herself for most of the day, so she could do what she wanted. Got a lot of sketching done.

Most retail gigs I've had are pretty slow on the weekdays. So long as you don't have any coworkers or cameras watching you, you could basically do what you want.

Though I would recommend finding one after the holidays are over, since that's always a hectic time for retail.
>>
>>2681226
>I draw while I cut lenses into the shape of frames.
What the fuck? I've seen a process of that on youtube and there's no way you could possibly do that.
>>
>>2681243
I don't know, maybe he uses a CNC masheen, so he can just input the settings and then go draw while the thing does it job.
>>
>>2681243

Not him but if he's making glasses. The process is pretty much entirely automated. He just has to set the uncut lens into the machine and make sure the settings are correct.

t. optometry student
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.