[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to draw while being /fit/ as fuck like Steve Huston, what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
I want to draw while being /fit/ as fuck like Steve Huston, what should my daily routine be?
>>
ss+gomad+loomis and start with the greeks to finish the meme trilogy
>>
>>2680766
Start drawing with weighted pencils
>>
>>2680771
This
I also recommend using a bench and a cage as an easel, that way you can do a set of bench presses between each set of Gesture drawings, then maybe some squats between each complete figure drawing.
>>
Who /Loomis + Rippetoe/ here
>>
File: mark-rippetoe2.jpg (100KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
mark-rippetoe2.jpg
100KB, 600x480px
>>2680898
>meme workout + meme artist
nice.
I'm a /One Punch man workout + Christopher Hart/ guy myself.
>>
Mix protine with your instant coffee, draw untill you get cramps, lift/jog/situps/ect, when the cramps leave draw again.
But I work IT and am skrawnie af so probably don't listen to me. I'm just thinking that it may work.
>>
>>2683080
>draw untill you get cramps
>draw for weeks
>>
Don't do SS and gomad if you're skinny fat
>>
File: 1470313350887.png (71KB, 830x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470313350887.png
71KB, 830x500px
>>2680898
>>2680927
why do I even come here?
>>
>>2680771
Motherfucking underrated post
>>
>>2680927
>one punch man workout
that is one of the biggest memes and it's not even a hard routine.
>>
>>2680766
/fit/ and /ic/ combo here. Just get a gym membership and find a lifting routine that works for you, I recommend starting strength. You only need to workout 3 times a week for about an hour and a half to get gains. Do that and eat right and you will make mad gainz brah.
>>
>>2683582
Yes it is, it will wreck your body if you do it. It's a shit ton of running and reps and really limited in scope.
>>
>>2683589
It really all depends on your goals. For a long distance runner this isn't bad but running 10 km every day is detrimental to a powerlifter or bodybuilder. Not to mention no recovery day, which is critical to gaining muscle. If anything this routine will give you an ottermode body or that of a swimmer.
>>
>>2683606
>If anything this routine will give you an ottermode body or that of a swimmer.
Which is exactly the body type that Saitama has
>>
Draw before lifting so your arm isn't tired and shaky
>>
File: r9k.png (79KB, 408x660px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.png
79KB, 408x660px
> MFW am a skinny fag that doesn't put on weight and my girl loves me for it

Will I make it /ic/?
>>
>>2684918
break up and jack off to anime
create your own Self Improvement cave where you lift and git gud at drawing
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.