[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw southern >racist to some degree, a bit sexist, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 38

File: 72044889.jpg (15KB, 252x360px) Image search: [Google]
72044889.jpg
15KB, 252x360px
>tfw southern
>racist to some degree, a bit sexist, and over all blue collar mind set
>want to work as a concept artist
>industry is full of sjw's and leftist wingnuts that would fucking hate me
How the fuck am I going to get a job in today's uptight PC art world????
>>
>>2675952
tough luck faggot, sjw rulezzzzzzzzz.
>>
>>2675952
By gitting gud and not blaming the sjw boogeyman just because you're shit. You think people will ask you about your political views when they hire you?
>>
>>2675952
jay naylor did it and he is rightist apparently. but he panders to the fur fag audience.
>>
>>2675952
Keep your views to yourself and work, relaly. Same as people in other industries that have views that their peers or bosses don't like.
>>
>>2675958
Yes?
>>
Keep your retarded beliefs to yourself, it's not that fucking complicated. As long as your work isn't full of Confederate flags and swastikas you should be fine. Might want to include some asian men, black women and white women with dyke haircuts in some of your drawings for good measure
>>
File: BasedCzech.jpg (112KB, 1079x690px) Image search: [Google]
BasedCzech.jpg
112KB, 1079x690px
>>2675952
You could try not being a sissy bitch and starting up your own company. Download Blender and Unity and get to work.
>>
Get rekt cuck
>>
File: wario.gif (49KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
wario.gif
49KB, 128x128px
>>2675952
You're a minority, so Affirmative Action of course.
>>
>>2676024
What makes you think im a minority you balding numale
>>
>>2676029
Because "industry is full of sjw's and leftist wingnuts", and apparently you're not one of those.

It was a joke.
>>
>>2676029
Don't be an idiot, how did you not see the joke there
>>
>>2676029
lmao
>>
>>2676029
You act like a little cunt.

And i didn't say that because you're a "racist" but because you're a cunt. I can sniff them from a mile away.
>>
File: spacepepe.jpg (117KB, 640x496px) Image search: [Google]
spacepepe.jpg
117KB, 640x496px
I actually have a similar problem.
There is this sketch group that meet up once a week close to where I live and the people are concept artists, illustrators and animators. Some of them are seriously good but unfortunately also full blown tumblr SJW judging by their facebook activity. I've already been blocked by one of them for the crime of disagreeing with a Sarkeesian-tier article linked in a private facebook group for freelance artists. I really can't stomach hanging out with these people, yet I want to hang with people that are at their level. I do have some artist friends that hold similar views to mine but they don't live in my city.
>>
Cater to slightly racist, sexist blue-collar types. I'm sure they'd love a break from the leftist wingnuts and sjw's, right?
>>
>>2675973
This. Why is this even an issue for you. Companies want to hire well rounded individuals that can work well with others. Just keep your opinions to yourself or save them for appropriate situations. Second, you are making a pretty big generalization about the art community. If you get out of your self imposed blue collar mindset you will see that people are people and not everyone is walking SJW robot
>>
>>2675952
I suggest taking a step back form politics for awhile. Kind of stop exposing yourself to it, but still keep whatever beliefs you want. A lot political happenings have been going on and should subside by the end of the year or after the U.S elections.

Even, if you're not a burger, the U.S electons still get a lot of attention. Just wait and relax.
>>
File: 1471642088004.jpg (12KB, 275x142px) Image search: [Google]
1471642088004.jpg
12KB, 275x142px
>>2675952
other day I found out one of my fav artists was mega sjw
I know how it feels my friend.
>>
>>2675952
>Getting oppressed by imaginary force against him
>Gets triggered and needs affirmative action
Starting to sound familiar here
>>
>>2676104
You don't know what any of those words mean do you
>>
File: 1371825116651.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1371825116651.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
I have a similar conundrum. I'm an artist and I'm looking to hire a programmer to help me make a game (not now, but when I have the assets complete). The overlying problem is the game I'm working on is going to be fairly politically incorrect (not in an edgy way, more like sitcom-y) themes and dialogue and I don't want to get financially ruined by hiring some easily triggered butthurt liberal whom suddenly purports to have conscientious objections after I've already paid him my life savings to get him to work for me for a few months.
>>
File: the wall show.jpg (93KB, 1127x638px) Image search: [Google]
the wall show.jpg
93KB, 1127x638px
>>2675952
"Think with the Few and speak with the Many.

By swimming against the stream it is impossible to remove error, easy to fall into danger; only a Socrates can undertake it. To dissent from others' views is regarded as an insult, because it is their condemnation. Disgust is doubled on account of the thing blamed and of the person who praised it. Truth is for the few, error is both common and vulgar. The wise man is not known by what he says on the house-tops, for there he speaks not with his own voice but with that of common folly, however much his inmost thoughts may gainsay it. The prudent avoid being contradicted as much as contradicting: though they have their censure ready they are not ready to publish it. Thought is free, force cannot and should not be used to it. The wise man therefore retires into silence, and if he allows himself to come out of it, he does so in the shade and before few and fit persons."
-Balthasar Gracian

The industry is pretty much 95% left-leaning, but once you get to know people you'll realize there are a rare few who are more conservative (and who feel frustrated). There's an unfortunate meme in our society that artists are supposed to be rebellious free spirits who are against authority. This is perpetuated by art schools, and attracts a lot of people with these views to the art community. I've had to unfollow some good artists on facebook (Eric Fortune, Jason Rainville, Karla Ortiz) because I get tired of their posts. As you network and talk to people you'll find that there are people who will share your worldview.

>>2675958
A large part of making it is networking, and if people dislike you off the bat because of your beliefs it will make things pretty hard for you early on.

>>2676018
I agree with this sentiment, but if you're not financially independent, have a skill-set that's high in demand etc. it can be a costly gamble.

>>2676093
World politics stop happening when the US election ends? ok.
>>
>>2676134
Hmu in june/july nigga, ill hit you wiv some mad credentials then code up a storm for u
>>
>>2676164
Yeah, I've unfollowed quite a few artists on Facebook as well, probably for the same sorts of reasons. There comes a point where you just have to put up with it though. For example I can't start filtering out people that post against Trump or republicans though, because then I would end up unfollowing pretty much everyone. I'm not even a Trump supporter, and I have my issues with the republican party, but it's still disgusting how much people virtue signal and suck each others dicks over this kind of shit. "If you're a supporter of the racist Donald Trump then you can just unfriend me right now because blah blah blah" Oh fuck off. I just want to see art goddamnit. That is what I signed up on Facebook for. I'm logging in less and less and just using Instagram to check out what people are working on.
>>
>>2675952
You can't draw anyway so why worry about that shit
>>
>>2676235
What a coincidence, neither can this asshole, but look at him. He works at Blizzard.
>>
>>2675952
kill yourself /pol/
>>
>>2676239
still better than 1% of /ic/
>>
>>2676100
Is that uncle Ted?
>>
literally no one in this thread draws or works in the industry
>>
>>2675952
>also southern
>not fucking backwards and small-minded so it isn't a problem
Stop blaming our region for your shortcomings as a human being.
>>
File: 1470752793053.jpg (2MB, 1658x2468px) Image search: [Google]
1470752793053.jpg
2MB, 1658x2468px
>>2676018
>>
>>2675952
Wow duder I think you might be too fucking radical for this sissy ass fucking industry. I recommend a career as a hitman bro, you're too fucking edgy to work alongside these fucking sheeple, dawg.
>>
>>2676303
shit, that's pretty based.
>>
>just want to draw chicks massive tits in revealing armor
>this makes me a rapist version of hitler
>5 years ago no one gave a shit
cant wait till the chinese take over senpaitachi
>>
>>2675952
>want to work as a concept artist

Don't bother. The industry has enough concept """"artists""" photobashing dystopian environments.
>>
>>2676303
a dying breed in today's world
>>
File: bender.gif (645KB, 287x400px) Image search: [Google]
bender.gif
645KB, 287x400px
>>2676359

What's stopping you though? are your dreams not worth pursuing just because some thin skinned cunt might lose their shit over it? you're only getting older by waiting anon.
>>
>ITT false dichotomy.

YEAH, Because either you're a Sarkeesian-genderqueer-sjw-full-Shillary-supporter-commie-kill-all-men-cuck OR you're a Southern-racist-neonazi-swastika-build-wall-confederate-kill-all-rapefugees-and-mudslime-niggers-race-war-now-KKK-Trump-supporter-cuck.

This two-party system is ruining Burger Town.
>>
>>2676359
This isn't the video game industry. Go take a look at artstation. Naked women everywhere and no one cares. Quit being such a fucking whinny bitch and start drawing.
>>
File: 1424731903742.jpg (97KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
1424731903742.jpg
97KB, 600x550px
Unfortunately people of good skill, good taste, and good conscience are very, very rare.

How to git gud at art? Focus on it. But when you focus on it you lose focus on other things. People who think about nothing but art let others do their thinking on politics for them- shame.

Just saying I feel you OP. Unfortunately technology/industry and culture never aligned for an era of ID Software / Midway Games tinted full market concept art industry. We live in a world where people would rather see the same space marine in a different shade of shit than the horror of a woman with large breasts wearing little clothing.
>>
File: boi.png (230KB, 540x431px) Image search: [Google]
boi.png
230KB, 540x431px
>>2676303

>>2676134 here,

That's the problem is so many random people I've networked with on facebook are just like that Zack Fowler guy who tried to "report" the founder of the studio to himself, as well as the other tards in the peanut gallery there. How do I weed these people out so I can hire and pay someone who isn't a baby-dicked liberal queef when they're so ubiquitous? I don't have enough money to be able to risk things going south due to superficial reasons ( I also don't think hiring someone I met off of 4chan would be a great idea sorry my man >>2676170 )
>>
>>2676389
this, this thread seems more like a lite /r9k/ complaining shitfest "wahhh lifes unfair".

just draw nigger.
>>
>>2675952
Are you a professional? If you're professional then you do the work that you're paid to do without bitching about it. You're not important enough to express your opinions about shit in the industry. You are applying for a job.

Other than that, don't ask for a job and do your own thing. Either it will sink or swim on its own merits but that actually would be taking a risk on yourself instead of expecting others to take a risk on you.
>>
>>2676359
No one's stopping you from doing that. Maybe you won't be able to get a job doing that kind of art in most mainstream companies anymore, but oh well. If there's less and less demand for chicks in bikini armor in video games then you'll have to do covers for cheesy fantasy books or actually start being creative.
>>
File: image.jpg (277KB, 659x923px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277KB, 659x923px
>>2676359
There's literally nothing stopping you from doing that. No matter what you do someone will criticize you. That was especially true 5 years ago
>>
>>2675952
If youre a cunt do all interaction through email and work freelance
>>
File: 14730923787630.jpg (579KB, 1658x2468px) Image search: [Google]
14730923787630.jpg
579KB, 1658x2468px
>>2675958
>By gitting gud and not blaming the sjw boogeyman just because you're shit. You think people will ask you about your political views when they hire you?
Are you fucking moron?
there is a story with a guy that was crying and apologizing for WEARING A T-SHIRT WITH GIRLS ON IT even if he did a space-program shit with landing a space ship to comet or something like that.

And a lot of sories where good artitsts were fired for not being sjw enough.
PS:
European master race thought.
USA industry seems like a hell hole now to me.
In europe we have gay rights and even open to refugees but still not as retarded as USA sjws.

There also cool guys like Daniel Vavra.
There is no way Daniel would survive in USA and people let him do his stuff.
>>
>>2676443
Any more of this? Looks hilarious.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1366x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1366x1024px
>>2676480
Yeah, empowered has its moments. Adam warren made it into a webcomic. The page that I posted is from volume 6.

http://www.empoweredcomic.com/comic/volume-1-page-1

Pic related, I have all the volumes to date
>>
>>2676359

But you can do that. People are still doing that.

People do that shit all the time.

The only difference between 5 years ago of "no one giving a shit" and now is that your tail is between your legs over absolutely nothing.
>>
>>2676477
That guy had to work to get to the level in which he can make a game the way he wishes. If he were just some sort of first year peon, he wouldn't be even having that conversation.

As a rule, if you're independent, have enough fans or are good enough, you can say whatever the hell you want to say and nothing will come of it especially in the US. But if you're not good enough, have no fans or are not independent then you kinda need to either bow your head or take your chances with losing your livelihood.
>>
File: image.jpg (541KB, 1890x1156px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
541KB, 1890x1156px
>>2675952
I know this feel. My best advice is to just bunker down for the next few years and study your ass off.

1) Change is coming. The general population are slowly waking up to how batshit insane and bent on societal suicide the progressive left are. I predict the ride from now into the 2020's is going to be somewhat akin to the transition from the 1970's to the 1980's: Hollywood is going to collapse soon, and you'll see a resurgence of the auteur filmmaker making beautiful things on a low budget a la Cameron, Scott, Carpenter, Verhoeven. The gaming industry might be going that way too. Big tech is due for an implosion, Google is the sick man of the industry and no-one wants to admit it. As society moves back to the centre/slightly traditionally conservative end of the spectrum, you'll probably see the most hardline of the SJW crowd become incompetent domestic terrorists in the style of the Symbionese Liberation Army. Just wait for the pendulum to swing back, it's happening soon.

2) At the higher tiers of the industry people only care about skill and ability to perform. Nothing else. As long as you're not wearing a robe of Old Glory made of Swastikas to work, you'll be fine. More than likely you'll be working freelance from home anyway, so don't sweat it. Just be polite and self-effacing, and avoid conversations on religion and politics.

3) There's more conservative-leaning artists in this industry than you might think. We obviously have to keep quiet about it, but the more we network the larger we're realising our numbers are.

Chin up, keep studying. You'll be fine.
>>
>>2676553
>conservative-leaning
Is this what we're calling sexist racists these days?
>>
File: butthurt-faggot.jpg (62KB, 331x402px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt-faggot.jpg
62KB, 331x402px
>>2676573
>>
>>2676573
reeee bigots get out
>>
>>2676553
>Change is coming

People are getting tired of SJWs, and they're already losing influence. Five years from now they will have been mostly forgotten. But that doesn't mean people are becoming more right leaning. Creative industries will continue to be dominated by the left, just without the intolerant crazies. Same with the right. Trump has stirred up a lot of autism, but just like SJWs, those """"""people""""""" will be forgotten. Hopefully by 2020 the SJWs/alt-right will have blown their brains out.
>>
>>2676585
>>
File: 1467898503599.png (87KB, 992x860px) Image search: [Google]
1467898503599.png
87KB, 992x860px
>>2676590
>>
File: 1473704186318s.jpg (4KB, 125x108px) Image search: [Google]
1473704186318s.jpg
4KB, 125x108px
>>2676591
>>
>>2676553
My advice to him is to be a damn professional or start his own shit. All this 'conservative-leaning' hugbox support group shit is lame. If you're independent and successful then it really doesn't matter what the 'higher ups' think. Expecting the entire industry to cave and regress back to 1955 so that you can proudly be a douche on someone else's gamble is nothing more than looking for a scapegoat to blame when things don't go your way and you have to do work that you don't agree with.

Products that cater to a larger audience tend to be more successful. Hollywood will always want that larger audience and that's where the smart money is to be made. Smart money is in the next zootopia, not some horribly red-pulled mess of right-wing angst.
>>
File: 1473704245370s.jpg (3KB, 125x108px) Image search: [Google]
1473704245370s.jpg
3KB, 125x108px
>>2676596
>>
>>2676388
underrated.
>>
>>2676577
I'm quoting OP. Pretending that "bigots" and "conservative-leaning" mean the same thing is retarded, and gives a bad name to any conservative that isn't far, far right.
>>
>>2676372
>>2676389
>>2676437
>>2676443
>>2676517
huh, i suppose so. maybe i am just a pussy.
>>
File: 1448462434348-3.jpg (259KB, 980x1428px) Image search: [Google]
1448462434348-3.jpg
259KB, 980x1428px
>>2676359
Move to Korea. Also Kim Jung Gi is considered god in the concept art community and his latest book is like 80% drawings of girls being fisted so idk if it's even that big of an issue in the west.
>>
>>2676870
>his latest book is like 80% drawings of girls being fisted so idk if it's even that big of an issue in the west.
Is that the omphalos book? Or is there a newer one? I can't afford his books atm so haven't seen his newer stuff
>>
>>2676477

The guy is pushing it by saying there were ABSOLUTELY no blacks in Bohemia. There's no way of knowing that and it's feasible that someone would have made the trip.

He's still right to hold his ground against people demanding a black character, they would have absolutely been so rare that it'd be more inaccurate to include one than remove one. Sadly SJWs (usually from north America) treat all race relations like American slavery and seem to neglect the fact that eastern Europeans had their own racial tensions that had nothing to fucking do with black people. I hate the condescending fuckwits who tell people to modify THEIR culture, some of which (I'm thinkin' Poland because I'm positive that people whined about the Witcher too) had their own history of horrible racial abuse, to abide by American white guilt or else they're a bigot.
>>
>>2675952
>Racist to some degree
Are you that openly racist prick who calls black people Niggers on the street, Mexicans Spics when there working, Asians Chinks and gooks when they beat you in a game?! If your anything like this then I hope you get shot in Detroit somewhere, but if you keep it to yourself It's all good
>leftist wing nut
To be honest man, just don't have opinions. Never speak about them, never mention them, just stay quiet and you'll be good.

If you want to get a job where people are openly politically incorrect go to Japan. You'll fit in well.
>>
>>2676931

>You'll fit in well.

Yeah I'm sure a blue collar (presumably) white American will "fit in well" in one of the most shamelessly xenophobic countries on earth.
>>
>>2676883
SJWs can't afford his books either. As if they would actually even pick up a book. That's why they're not whining about him. They just know him through videos on Facebook. If it isn't a video on Facebook or a clickbait article from some shit website, it doesn't go into the SJW peabrain.
>>
>>2676889
>The guy is pushing it by saying there were ABSOLUTELY no blacks in Bohemia
they werent
What's your point Mr.American?
>>
>>2676935
Tokyo, or somewhere in the mountains has some... LESS xenophobic people there.
>>
>>2676950

First, I'm not American.

Second, I stated my point pretty clearly, jackass. I'm just saying that stating "there were no blacks in Bohemia" like it's an absolute fact is silly, because people moved around, especially merchants. Cities like Prague would probably have seen people from all over the world, albeit in such small numbers that they'd be statistically irrelevant.

But since I need to repeat my point for you, I said that shouldn't influence his decision to not include black characters. I agree with his decision and that it's perfectly historical to not have one, and I don't think any media needs a "PoC quota" especially not in eastern fucking Europe. I respect him for standing his ground against SJW nutjobs who need to force their equality agenda into everything. That said, it'd be plausible to include one in the right context, like a merchant or explorer (or a slave, the Ottomans imported plenty of Ethiopian eunuchs for example, and the Bohemians would have plenty of contact with the Ottomans). Having one be a nobleman or some shit would be ridiculous, even having one be a farmer would be silly.
>>
>>2675952

A lot of people are becoming right-leaning now, but it's not too hard to become apolitical in public. They feel the same way that you feel, even minorities themselves feel it too.
>>
File: BasedCzechLikesDarkthrone.jpg (106KB, 785x720px) Image search: [Google]
BasedCzechLikesDarkthrone.jpg
106KB, 785x720px
>>2676318
Refreshing isn't it?
>>
>>2676935
If he goes any where besides Tokyo, yeah he will get a taste at what it feels like being a minority.
>>
>>2675952
why would you want a dumb oversaturated meme job anyway
>>
>>2675958
>gitting gud

Hah, what far off planet do you live on, faggot?
>>
>>2676477
>In europe we have gay rights and even open to refugees

>but still not as retarded as USA SJW's

Seems like you're more retarded, desu.
>>
File: sure is 2016 in here.jpg (503KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
sure is 2016 in here.jpg
503KB, 2048x1365px
These are your future colleagues in the industry, OP.
>>
God, I love 2016.
>>
>>2675952
You should spend more time worrying about how you'll get a job being this pathetic.
>>
>>2676707

There's no "maybe" about it.
>>
>>2677546

Okay, I can see where the whole "muh unrealistic standards of beauty" meme came from...
>>
Stop being racist, that shit is stupid. The only differences in the races that legit exist are trivial that clearly lack an indication of inferiority/superiority.
>culture, nationalism, interests... that's were your prejudice should lie to have merit.

The feminists are easy enough to spot and avoid. Just tell people you practice keeping religion, politics, and sex out of the work place and speak about projects only around them. Keeping task oriented will eventual drive them away since they feel like they can't slack off around you like they can with everyone else.

Just remember that you haven't worked any harder than the others to get to the level you're at. Talent only exists among amateurs. You can't buy or be born with the skill attained through the countless hours needed to achieve mastery. If you can't respect a peer's beliefs you can at least admire the fact that they walk a similar path in their aspirations and trade.

Everything in life is perspective. You might actually meet some cool friends if you focus on similarities before all that political crap.
>>
>>2677546
So?
>>
>>2677546
grandma on bottom right looks fun to hang out with, probably has cool drug stories from the 70's and shit
>>
>>2677546
What are you trying to say? They look like a pretty normal bunch of people.
>>
>>2677546
is the fucking aphex twin on the right?
>>
>>2677567
I bet you don't pull anywhere near as much pussy as the lumberjack dude.
>>
None of that stuff should ever come out in normal conversation. You'll only be shunned if you're as immature as /pol/ and fly into redpill lecture the instant you see something that bothers you.
>>
>>2677546
I don't get it
>>
>>2676573
conservative-leaning now means what radical liberal meant 60 years ago, just to let you know.
>>
>>2676303
fuck I'm so proud of my country I want to wear a shirt with this dude's gorgeous bearded face
>>
stop being a cunt, problem solved
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 478x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 478x480px
>>2677692
>conservative-leaning now means what radical liberal meant 60 years ago, just to let you know

Haha, nope.
>>
>>2677692
lel
>>
>>2677546
>>2677674
>>2677660

it means weaker competition for the rest of us :^)
>>
>>2675952
get the job, dont interact with people? c'mon now.
>>
File: justin and annie.jpg (219KB, 1344x1600px) Image search: [Google]
justin and annie.jpg
219KB, 1344x1600px
>>2677546
>you will never have a beautiful gf who will encourage you and compete with you to be better.
j&a are both really good artist.
>>
File: 1416063634755.jpg (291KB, 1264x1818px) Image search: [Google]
1416063634755.jpg
291KB, 1264x1818px
>>2677807
They look like a nice couple. She's cute as a button. To think I was on track to go a day without wanting to kill myself.
>>
>>2677546
kek
that token black friend
>mfw latino
>>2675952
i feel you op im rather libertarian/ conservative myself
>>
File: ddd.jpg (389KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
ddd.jpg
389KB, 1000x900px
>>2677820
yeah its funny how different they are though. you can definitely tell them apart.
>>
>>2677689
Looks like a redditor meetup.
>>
>>2677827
>token black
There isn't a single black person in that photo though.
>>
>>2675952
Learn to be tolerant.
>>
>>2677857
how exactly? normal looking blond chick, dude in ball cap with short beard, a few middle-aged women, bald white guy with glasses, asian chick in normal clothes-

these are just normal people where I'm from, especially as far as artists go. should they all be wearing wifebeaters? are there not enough rat tails? I still don't get it.
>>
>>2675952
Looks like someone will have to check their privledge if they want to play with the big boys, shitlord.
>>
>>2675960
>draws cuck shit
>is a rightist

hm really makes you think
>>
>study Vallejo and Frazetta my whole childhood
>draw half-naked buff people fighting dragons and having pseudo-sexual encounters with monsterpeople
>loincloths, gold jewelry, and fur boots on everybody
>anytime anybody says "drawing women like that is sexist" I tell them it's not
>because the women I draw are fit and attractive just like the men I draw
>and fight and fuck equally as much as the fit and attractive men I draw
>therefore it's a power fantasy
>and if they're going to complain about a man creating cool power fantasies for women
>then they're the problem with the industry, not me
>continue drawing awesome tits, sweet butts, and killer muscles
>radfems can blow me

Just make whatever you want, tell complainers to fuck off and look at other content if yours is so "problematic."
>>
File: jesus fuck.jpg (31KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
jesus fuck.jpg
31KB, 615x410px
>tfw communist artist
>>
>>2678092

post your work my dude
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 258x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 258x445px
>>2677866
This guy looks black.
>>
>>2675952
>southern
>wants to be an artist

Don't bother. Your art would suck.
>>
>>2675952
Post some of your work at least.
>>
>>2678154
looks more middle eastern than african.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 236x354px
>>2678198
Let's see... Wide nose and full lips. Dude, I'm black, if I were a couple shades lighter and let my beard grow out, I'd look like that guy. I know black guys with his complexion that look like that. I don't know why you'd think he was middle eastern.

Pic related, a black man with a beard.
>>
>>2678198
looks more indian to me than anything but could be black/mixed
>>
>>2678212
that dude has one black parent, tops
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 450x300px
>>2678219
indians have a very particular look to them.

>>2678222
Well consider that most blacks in the us have mixed ancestry and culturally people with black ancestry in this country have been called black regardless of whether or not they had a parent that wasn't black. Also, genetics doesn't work like mixing paints.

Pic related: the kids in this pic are twins.
>>
>>2676134
Lucky for you there are a lot male, libertarian programmers who are sick of putting up with the SJWs running the industry right now.

I'd work with you, but I have a real job.
>>
>>2676573
That's what we call people who mind their own fucking business and don't try to run everyone's lives.

That's why you're mostly unaware of how common we are.
>>
>>2675952
stop being racist idiot
>>
>>2678159
Tell that to Ben Garrinson
>>
>>2677896
The character of their faces are soft and they look disproportionate. It is more difficult for malproportioned people to attain virtue and good character because the humours which course through the body and limbs are intermixed disproportionately, not finding the right pathways; and the face and its character are shaped by the same innate spirit which guides our actions to virtue or the opposite.
>>
>>2677363
lol have you ever been to that piece? Standing directly under a massive rock is actually a fucking interesting experience. It's fear inducing at the very least, and a bit of a rush. The subjective experience of it is more fucking interesting than autistic wanking over technical skill.
>>
>>2677896
They look like pudgy losers. They look like the sort of people who play dungeons and dragons.
>>
>>2677363
why did they ruin it with those extra supports?
>>
>>2676388
This
>>
>>2678438
His art sucks
>>
i mean, it's not false. i have a portfolio presentation with a huge studio next month apparently because they're looking for students entering the industry who are not white males. and i'm honestly not very good.
>>
>>2676024
Underrated post
>>
>>2679091
fuck wish i was black
>>
File: 209328747637.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
209328747637.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>2679091
So what you mean is you won't get in because your art is shit

>>2679100
White females are considered minorities in the workplace for god knows what reason. Just pretend you're trans.
>>
>>2679389
it's for an internship after i'm done with my degree, but you're definitely right. though a lot of people don't even get the opportunity.
>>
File: fuckingnormies.jpg (46KB, 375x286px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingnormies.jpg
46KB, 375x286px
>>2678471
>>2678509
ok
>>
File: 400px-Safe-space-is-calling.png (402KB, 400x517px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Safe-space-is-calling.png
402KB, 400x517px
>>2676573
>Is this what we're calling [BUZZWORD] [BUZZWORD] these days?

sjws are the most brain dead drones I've ever seen. Not even the fox news tards are as predictable and stupid with their fingers in their ears.

Go back to choking on your gender studies prof's little dick.
>>
>>2679587 see >>2676388

Both sides are predictable as fuck and aren't really trying to have a legitimate dialogue about anything.
>>
>>2679601
Thing is, one side doesn't really exist outside of /pol/, while the other is ubiquitous across social media. In real life though, I haven't seen much of either of em.
>>
>>2680046
>Thing is, one side doesn't really exist outside of /pol/
>implying
They are all over the internet. FB, twitter, youtube comments, everywhere. Before there was /pol/ there was Stormfront. The difference between them and the SJWs are SJWs are louder offline. The /pol/ ~ stormfront crowd don't spout their radical shit out in public, they stick to doing it online.
>>
>>2676962
If there isn't a written record of a black person in Bohemia, there was never one.

You don't prove something didn't exist, you prove that it did.
>hurr durr you can't claim there were absolutely no cherokee on the chinese court!
>>
>>2675952
>I'm somewhat racist and a bit sexist, which can effect my productivity and team working skills, it's all those SJW's fault that I can't get a job on a field that's known for being socially and politically progressive for decades

Why would any employer in the 21st century would want to intentionally hire someone who's openly racially and gender biased? This is why many employers and applications asks if you work well with others. It's simple, just keep your opinions to yourself and don't engage in political conversations in the workplace.
>>
>>2677569
Holy shit fucking THIS!!
>>
File: 1465319369588.png (107KB, 790x768px) Image search: [Google]
1465319369588.png
107KB, 790x768px
>>2675952

>how do I get a job I'm a horrible human being um can you help me?

lol what the fuck kind of post is this?
>>
>>2675952

You're a moron. Why did you even make this thread moron?
>>
>>2680129
>The /pol/ ~ stormfront crowd don't spout their radical shit out in public, they stick to doing it online.

They don't spout shit out in the public because they're aware that those opinions could get them socially ostracized by the general public.

>SJWs are louder offline

Believe it or not SJWs aren't very loud in real life, yes the left may have won the culture war, and there are many people who supports social justice or have progressive ideals but a legit fully blown out dye-haired radical feminist or SJW, they're very hard to find out in the open, unless you're in a place or event that appeals to their ideals
>>
>>2680244
How did "somewhat racist" and "a bit sexist" become "openly racially and gender biased"?

I think the problem in essence doesn't really have to do about someone talking about his opinions out of the blue, it's that there are certain notions that are simply expected of you to hold and agree or else you're a pariah. Leftists are really the ones more likely to talk about their views because they generally have no resistance from the mainly and especially leftist art circles. Talking about them gives them social worth. Discussing world views is a large part of socializing whether they really mean to discuss them or not. When you're of a particular side and you're conditioned to expect that you are surrounded by like minded people, talking about your world and political views doesn't seem like talking about politics at all. Leftists aren't advised to keep their opinions to themselves. Even if someone who doesn't agree with the default Bernie-type opinions, there will come a time when he'll be expected to agree with something that he doesn't.
>>
>>2680329
There's no way to know what OP means by "racist to some degree, a bit sexist". He should explain. As it is I kind of assume that he is dumb to some degree, a bit of an asshole.

And yet there are plenty of people that would call me racist I'm sure, if I spoke my mind all the time. I'm probably racist by default, being a white male cis shitlord. Everything is racist these days. Unless you're taking a shit on white people in any way, that's perfectly acceptable.
>>
I remember in children's illustration class my teacher handed out children's books to the top 3 students at the end of the semester. I got one. It was a book about accepting people who are different than you. I then realized that every illustration I did that semester was based on old European cultures and fairy tales. Do you think she was trying to tell me something by choosing this book for me? :)
>>
>>2680352
>Everything is racist these days.
It's either racist or "reverse racist" (whoever coined that term is pretty retarded given what it implies in context). So it's not like one side is guilty of crying wolf, both are. The problem is everyone wants to be a victim and no one wants a real dialogue.
>>
>>2680357
"reverse racism" seems like it started out as a means of pointing out the hypocrisy of the sort of people who call inconsequential things racist or at least not applying the standard more fairly, but now they've gotten too comfortable with calling out reverse racism in the same way that people got comfortable with accusing people of racism.

All in all, I don't think there's really any clean way that things could happen.
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.