[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello. So i came here to ask you beautiful people for ideas on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1473607305617.jpg (49KB, 1164x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1473607305617.jpg
49KB, 1164x720px
Hello. So i came here to ask you beautiful people for ideas on a tattoo. I have one already and would like to add something to it to finish off my forearm. Pic related what i've got. Now the problem is i'm not a 100% sure of what to continue it with. I'd like something scandinavian/germanic, myth or old religion related.
>>
talk with your goddamn tattoo artist, wtf is wrong with you, treat them with some respect
>>
Ay ay ay. First of all, i'm not really pleased with the guy who did the first one, so i've decided not to go back to him. I don't really know any other one's that would be good, so i came here just to ask for an opinion.
>>
>>2675046
The idea for the first one was just found randomly online btw, not the artists idea.
>>
>>2675060
XD nicely done ... 50 props
>>
>>2675070
>>2675083
>>2675046
Fuck off with your shitty tattoo, if you don't even know what you want inked on your body forever maybe you shouldn't get a tattoo. If you're too lazy to find a decent local tattoo artist to come up with ideas for you maybe just kys.
>>
>>2675098
As i said, i'm here just for opinions. If you wanna rage like a complete fucktard, please go ahead. Your opinion is yours to keep.
>>
>>2675110 #
Pretty sad when you don't have your own opinions and need people to tell you what to think and ink.

But maybe I'm being too harsh. Sorry man. Here's an ancient Germanic rune I think you should consider:
8===D
>>
>wants to make a big-ass mark that will be there forever on the middle of the goddamn forearm
>don't even know what he wanted to do, so just pick some random shit on the internet
>go on fucking 4 c h a n to ask for ideas expecting politeness and actual good recommendations

shit, my dude, you should have think this better, if not even you know what you want, how do you expect other people to know?
>>
>>2675046
If I were you I'd consider first of all "what do bitches like...?" and second "what would impress my peers...?"

That's pretty much tattoo 101. A pro tip for both of these goals is to find something that is "meaningful" to you, like a cool symbol that you can match with some cliche philosophy that is "important" in your life. Actually, a quote would be really cool... Bonus points if you can relate it to some "struggle" you've been through or going through atm. btw, don't spend too much time deciding on what to get, cause you'll get bored with the idea before you even get it!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.