[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm planning to get a new tablet monitor and an animating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Oz91016.png (13KB, 213x171px) Image search: [Google]
Oz91016.png
13KB, 213x171px
I'm planning to get a new tablet monitor and an animating software without spending too much money on it. Like $2000 or something like that. Should I get the Wacom Cintiq or see if some other company has a better deal for something like it. Also that picture was a really quick drawing I made, feel free to judge it.
>>
>>2674752
Get the cintiq, this isn't even a fucking question.
>>
>>2674752
pirate the animation software and pocket the money you dumb fucker
>>
How do dumb people get so much money? Who is responsible for this?
>>
>>2674984

They are the ones who get the best positions in the workplace. They are called Stacies and Chads and they do fuck all but gossip at the watercooler and talk about the latest netflix flick while laughing behind the backs of guests into the establishment. They are given a hefty check because they're the most normal, attractive people among all the slaves so it is only natural they have a huge expendable amount of money to do nothing with. Fortunately for the rest of us we need these kinds of people to exist because we feed off of their stupidity. Not only us artists but any other company that panders to this stupidity--especially wacom.
>>
>>2674752
who is this cutie patootie?
also, no, dont get anything but a wacom. I tried those chinese bootlegs and "cheaper" tablets but they all suck compared to the feel of wacom.
>>
>>2674998
XD Chad here
LOLed and keked
>>
>>2675120
Indeed, only when buying Wacom will the Wacom fairy visit you every night.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.