[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking to buy some nicely detailed, nice size maybe 6-12 in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 91Hk70EvSrL._SL1500_.jpg (158KB, 974x1500px) Image search: [Google]
91Hk70EvSrL._SL1500_.jpg
158KB, 974x1500px
Looking to buy some nicely detailed, nice size maybe 6-12 inches anatomy refs.

https://www.amazon.com/Male-Anatomy-Figure-Anatomical-Reference/dp/B00UBYHWKQ/ref=pd_sim_201_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=DKT0ZRQF23CWCWQG2KB1

This one looks good for a body, but I havent found one for a head. I am open to both body (male/female) and heads though.

Please post any links you guys have to body/head models, thanks!
>>
>>2668382
Get an Asaro head. You'll get more milage from the simplicity of the planes than you would from a detailed head.
>>
>>2668422
my bad bumped before I saw this. I cant find a place to order it online, im not sending a check in like a neanderthal. But I agree that itd be great to just have the basic planes in front of me.. The biggest thing right now that fucks me is the eyes. I cannot fucking draw both eyes in the right perspective, i can do an ok eye in any perspective but not the second. So one thing im really looking for are nicely made/sculpted eyelids because i really want to have that in front of me and just draw from it for days
>>
>>2668427

http://www.planesofthehead.com/

Get it from the source.
>>
>>2668427
>So one thing im really looking for are nicely made/sculpted eyelids because i really want to have that in front of me and just draw from it for days
Plaster casts of the features from Michelangelo's David are some of the most common tools in art school.
>>
>>2668444
am i missing the Order online option on that site?
>>
>>2668495
ahh millennials
http://www.planesofthehead.com/order.php
Pay via check to their address or by phone.

If you're too autistic to do that, then just google asargo head amazon/ebay/whatever
>>
>>2668501
>millennials
So you were born before 1980? Have you made it yet, grandpa?
>>
>>2668495
Just call the number, ask the nice lady for the head you want. She'll try to sell you a sweet art book for 3. Buy or don't.
>>
File: le écorché face.jpg (916KB, 2083x2449px) Image search: [Google]
le écorché face.jpg
916KB, 2083x2449px
Looks pretty nice. I'd probably get one if I could afford it easier. In the meantime the high resolution images on amazon's site make for a pretty swell alternative.
>>
File: sitmodel.jpg (701KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
sitmodel.jpg
701KB, 1080x1920px
>>2668382
I got myself this reference model. It has a steel frame with a rubber body and 26 points of articulation. It is a Phicen model. It arrived from China last week
>>
File: what the f-ck.gif (818KB, 255x231px) Image search: [Google]
what the f-ck.gif
818KB, 255x231px
>>2668924
>>
is this really useful when you got so much books out there?
>>
>>2668924

w-what does she look like under the mask? this is hot and terrifying anon
>>
>>2668924
why does the face and body have different coloration
>>
>>2668382
I have the male and female versions of that model, incase you're on the fence, they're really really good. They feel hefty too
>>
>>2668926
This is the only applicable response.
>>
>>2668949
Because it's a horrifying monstrosity that's why.
>>
File: Alicia_Hunt.png (513KB, 760x642px) Image search: [Google]
Alicia_Hunt.png
513KB, 760x642px
>>2668924
>>
File: Eaton-Houdon-Ecorche-views-V2.jpg (244KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Eaton-Houdon-Ecorche-views-V2.jpg
244KB, 2048x1152px
>The Eaton-Houdon Ecorche is a contemporary anatomy figure based on the classic L’Écorché, the 18th century anatomy study by French neoclassical sculptor Jean-Antoine Houdon. The original écorché figure was used for centuries in art academies and ateliers around the world to teach students anatomy and cast drawing.
>This version, produced in collaboration with Michael Defeo, corrects a handful of lingering anatomical mistakes while retaining the gesture, pose, and naturalism that made the original a favorite of mine and of other artists through the centuries. Here it is produced at eighteen inches, an ideal size for desktop reference and study. Each figure is hand cast in museum-quality resin with removable magnetic arms.
http://www.scott-eaton.com/eaton-houdon-ecorche
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.