[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm honestly considering entering FZD. I feel like it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 15

File: fzd.jpg (1007KB, 1220x1820px) Image search: [Google]
fzd.jpg
1007KB, 1220x1820px
I'm honestly considering entering FZD. I feel like it's the only way I will be able to will myself to work hard for once. Am I retarded?
>>
>>2660276
Why is every one except for the first and third hot garbage?
>>
>>2660276
If you have to ask yourself if you're retarded. You're probably just half retarded.
>>
Doing a year of FDZ is around 50k-60k $

The question you shouls be asking is, can I even aford it?
>>
Willpower/discipline has to be established first, imo. If you're already lazy, or not efficient with your time, id say you arent ready for any school

Clear goals and how to reach them is important
>>
>>2660276
Take long time to reflect whether you are willing to sacrifice everything to do this.

FZD peeps are crazy, man. But if you aimlessly browse Youtube nowadays, why would you stop doing that in the class room? You might, you might not.

How will you maintain structure after FZD when you cannot now? What if it takes you 10 months to find a stable job?

Figure out what is missing and figure out whether the school can provide that.

For some people FZD is magic, for some people FZD is hell. The school tries to screen them, but everyone needs to be self-aware most of all.
>>
>>2660276
Have you already worked through Perspective Made Easy, Scott Robertson, Steve Huston, Michael Hampton, and Loomis?

No you haven't. Because if you did you would not be impressed by the images you posted. But go ahead and chuck $50k at the problem even though you're too lazy to read some books. I'm sure you'll do great.
>>
>>2660308

Post your work, my dude.
>>
>>2660276
You're not retarded, just wrong. If you can't force yourself to be disciplined, someone else won't be able to - in addition, what are you going to do once the year is over (assuming you even make it that far) and the "drill sergeant" approach ends, leaving you once again at the mercy of your own conscience?

Discipline is the only thing you have to master, all else follows.
>>
>>2660338

The Drill Sergeant approach can get you into the routine, which is important for building discipline.
>>
>>2660394
Might as well join the army then (Signal Corps, MOS 25M Multimedia Illustrator), same result but at least there you GET paid.
>>
>>2660276
Personally, I think art college is way to expensive.
Everything you can want to learn can be found online. But if you learn better from a teacher and have the money, go for it.

Looking at their Youtube page they have a lot of Information free already.

Please Don't rely on a degree to tell you your good, Your work will determine that.
>>
>>2660276
Typical /ic/ mindset: looking some hardcore fulltime activity which supposedly guarantee results, while unable to do i it several hours a day despite claiming drawing to be "OMG MY PASSION I WANNA DEVOTE MY WHOLE LIFE O IT".

Things just don't work this way.
>>
>>2660276
Spending SO MUCH MONEY on any school is retarded. So yes. You're retarded.
>>
>>2660276
It's a bit retarded to ask /ic/ who's 70% anti-FZD because they're poorfags.
>>
>>2660536
Well the school IS massively overpriced, and it's not a good enough education to warrant it even if you can afford it.
>>
>>2660542
>IS massively overpriced
Well, so is every other "good" school, but whatever, everyone eventually pays it off anyways.
>it's not a good enough education to warrant it even if you can afford it.
>teaching fundamentals isn't good enough
Wow, okay, anon. Do tell me what you want to teach then.
>>
>>2660276
Wow, they went from being shit to being nearly identical.
>>
>>2660548
>Well, so is every other "good" school, but whatever, everyone eventually pays it off anyways.
That's not true. Most schools in the world cost less for an entire 4 year program than fzd costs for the one year. At least with programs that do cost as much as fzd like art center, you are getting a more full education.

>teaching fundamentals isn't good enough
They simply don't have enough time to properly cover everything in one year, so obviously a lot gets left out especially in regard to personal development and design. They basically just teach perspective and then quick tricks in photoshop to get a semi decent "painting". The entire program is very formulaic and it shows in the students' work, and I don't get the impression the school teaches much in terms of getting students to think for themselves or continue on afterwards.
>>
>>2660575
nope
they went from being shit to industry ready.
In ONE year.
>>
>>2660576
>Most schools in the world cost less
Well, that's possible. But those are clearly not the schools I was referring to.

>They simply don't have enough time to properly cover everything in one year, so obviously a lot gets left out especially in regard to personal development and design.
You'll still agree it's better than self-study for the same amount of time.

>The entire program is very formulaic
That's the point of a program.

> I don't get the impression the school teaches much in terms of getting students to think for themselves or continue on afterwards.
There's a lot I can say about this, but there's no point in saying it since you will probably forget it anyways.
>>
>>2660575
>being nearly identical.
I know this is just shitposting, but it triggers me every time still.
>>
File: 1471167610814.png (742KB, 1012x991px) Image search: [Google]
1471167610814.png
742KB, 1012x991px
50 grand isn't exactly that much. Well, more like 80 plus because you need an extra 30 to live in singapore as an expat, but hey, its totally 100% fucking worth it.

Imagine thdark attending. He's already good now, but if he went there, he'll learn much much more stuff, make shitloads of contacts with industry people and maybe graduate as valedictorian.

With all that recommendations + god tier portfolio, by the time he finish he'll already getting CA job offers from 3A game companies for 100k plus.

All that shit repaid in less than a year and for fuck's sake it's FZD. It's like a fuckin golden ticket for artists worldwide to score literally any job in art.
>>
>>2660601
>It's like a fuckin golden ticket for artists worldwide to score literally any job in art.
[citation needed]

The guys coming out of FZD aren't getting 100k jobs off the bat lol
>>
>>2660602
only the mediocre ones. If you're really fuckin good and you know where to get contacts, after graduation you'll start seeing ILM people. Or at least NaughtyDog
>>
File: 1472407011976.jpg (372KB, 1268x819px) Image search: [Google]
1472407011976.jpg
372KB, 1268x819px
>>
>>2660611
I don't know how many contacts you can truly get through the school. You're on the wrong continent for making connections, and Feng won't be that much of a help since he's got a bad reputation and is more focused on his school than professional work. Mostly you'll be surrounded by other noobs.

Also I've heard that companies intentionally DON'T hire fzd grads because their work all looks the same and they aren't actually any good at design or problem solving. I'd be curious if someone took the time to look through their grads from the last few years and followed up with what they are doing now.
>>
>>2660619
Your post makes me laugh at how hard you want to shitpost. Dude, just leave, thread ain't for you.
>>
>>2660631
make an argument
>>
>>2660634
>arguing with someone who clearly just wants to argue for the sake of arguing
Yeah, I'm good. Don't come back though. Go draw or something.
>>
>>2660631
I'm just giving my opinion mate, chill. Prove me wrong if you can. If you have evidence that a bunch of the grads are getting 100k jobs as soon as they graduate please show me. I've yet to hear of a grad from there becoming a big name pro or anything. The first guy in the OP pic actually I worked alongside back in 2015, and it was for a remote studio slots game company. He was NOT making 100k, I can tell you that.

I'm just warning the OP or others to be careful when deciding about spending in the realm of 70k USD for one year of something that doesn't even give you a proper piece of paper at the end (plus all the subjective things like the quality of the education and what contacts are possible to make there).
>>
>>2660612
FZD's aint for the weak. You don't travel all the way to china to learn kung fu expecting it's gonna be easy.
You go there to learn discipline, hard work and be a fuckin master.
If you're part of the weak jawed tumblrite white nu males i need muh safe space, better just forget about it and don't even think about improving your art ever again.

This is art, boy. Power levels matter here.
>>
>>2660631
>thread ain't for you.
heh, nothing personal, kid.
>>
c
>>
File: avatar[4].jpg (3KB, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
3KB, 96x96px
>>2660276
Holy shit. If op's pic is the definition of making it, then I don't want to make it any more. It's like schooling sucked the souls out of their drawings. Does anyone else feel this way or am I retarded? There has to be a way to make it without making your paintings so methodical and lifeless right? Are you telling me this is on the same levels as the asian industry artists ?
>>
>>2660659
>If you're part of the weak jawed tumblrite white nu males i need muh safe space

Pro tip: don't ever talk like this in real life. It's very embarrassing.
>>
>>2660276
honestly most of these guys still looked really good, before and probably would have improved on their own anyways
only the last 2 really needed it
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 599x245px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 599x245px
>>2660276
I wouldn't trust FZ his finished pieces are way to uglie. So hard to look at. Plus he's an arrogant cunt.
Honestly OP just teach yourself or go to school in Canada or California
>>
>>2660708

You do realize concept art is more than fantastic landscapes and character design, right?
>>
>>2660697
Pro tip: Don't ever show your autism on the internet. It's embarrassing.
>>
>>2660276
People pay for this? Yeah their technical talent increased but their creativity didn't. I wouldn't pay any of these artists to design shit for me.
>>
>>2660717
But if your finished product is jarring to look at then obviously you're doing something wrong. You do know that right?
>>
>>2660294
There's some art schools you can go to that cost less that would still force you to work hard (but if you're a slacker you're going to slack no matter what, so...)
>>
>>2660619
>I've heard that companies intentionally DON'T hire fzd grads because their work all looks the same and they aren't actually any good at design or problem solving.

Wasn't there an FZD grad who did the LN covers for Aldnoah.Zero? I saw the covers and they're pretty crappy actually.
>>
>>2660276
Why the hell would anyone pay for that shit. Oh god. I feel sooooooooooo bad for the people who spent that blood seat and tears for this shit. You can learn all of this just by lurking on the internet.
>>
File: 20160831_214805-600x1067.jpg (123KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
20160831_214805-600x1067.jpg
123KB, 600x1067px
Some twenty minute poses from tonight.

I hate faces. Theyre gross.
>>
>>2661130
Wrong fucking thread
>>
>>2660308
underrated post

drawing isn't difficult at all, it's just challenging
honestly, the start is the hardest part and understanding the core fundementals, starting with construction and perspective

i see a lot of artists trying to impress with mechs/vehicles/landscapes and all that
that's literally the easiest and most impressive looking thing you can do, just by understanding construction

just don't fall into symbolic drawing, it's not a meme
>>
Some of those look pretty bad, others are outright photobashed, none of them look creative at all
>>
>>2660726
That's exactly what he said
>>
>>2661138
>>2661062
>this is how you separate the dunning kruger tards
people who attended FZD has already went beyond kiddy shit like the basics. Such as the thing you've been drawing for years and getting yourself nowhere.
>>
>>2660276
Well they just learned 3d
>>
>>2661265
Aren't composition and color theory some of the basics? Because I see none of that
>>
>>2661311
says the shit scribbling /beg/ thread evading shitter still figuring out how straight lines work
hang yourself
>>
>>2661062

>I feel sooooooooooo bad for the people who spent that blood seat and tears for this shit.

For that progress? Seems worth it, honestly. I would never be able to progress that fast on my own.
>>
>>2661315
No, not really

Everything looks muddy, everything shines everywhere, there's no realistic use of colors in any of those photobashes, there's no texture handling. It looks plastic and overrendered

I can't believe that a board that supposedly idolizes Bouguereau, Rembrandt or Sargent actually think that those are quality drawings. The worst part is that they try to pull the 'muh imagination' card, yet they are soulless and plain as it gets. A good portrait or even life pencil study can hit you a hundred times harder than any of that
>>
>>2661321
one year of hard dicipline
no traditional art bullshit. You start off with digital RIGHT OFF THE BAT.
you only get THREE WEEKS of fundamental exercises.
After that, it's all portfolio grinding, your teachers forcing you to create mullins-tier works almost immediately. One industry-equivalent work per day, ALL DAY
Not for the limp wristed.
The shitters you heard that dropped out or got bullied, they're scrubs still stuck wondering about the basics or just plain weak as fuck. Still stuck in their hobbyist mindset, thinks their art is for attention whoring.
>>
>>2661265
>people who attended FZD has already went beyond kiddy shit like the basics.
>Those ''before'' drawings

Sure kiddo, looking at those before pictures even I could have got accepted and I fucking suck at fundies and shit.
>>
>>2661345
they cherry pick your old drawings for advertisement
very common marketing trick for art schools
>>
>>2661353
Yeah true. Still, that fucking Alex's picture tho. Maybe they picked something he drew as 10 years old for advertisement.
>>
>>2661358

Alex specifically said he had never drawn before going to FZD. You can read about it on his DeviantArt. He gives a quite balanced opinion on FZD, actually.
>>
>>2661363
Seriously? ''people who attended FZD has already went beyond kiddy shit like the basics. '' my ass.
>>
Just read Alex's experience and he is quite inspirational. Shows that you can achieve great things if you work your ass off.
>>
>>2661386

>Alex's progress isn't impressive

I love this meme.

He's probably better than 99% of people here and he used to be a total shitter.
>>
>>2660643
I have to agree with this anon. Feng himself even admits in his videos that the hardest thing after students get out of his school is getting a job, even the really good ones.

I really don't like his students lineart desu. It looks really generic which is weird given that feng's is actually quite nice.
>>
>>2660276
you want to do bland fantasy concept art?
>>
>>2661679
It's miles better than what I'm currently doing so yeah, I do.
>>
>>2661322

If you can't undertand that different jobs require differents skills then you are retarded.
You really can't undertand what is the difference between the job that Bouguerau did and the job a concept artist workin for films needs to do?
Not every discipline in drawing must be about "hitting harder" and "muh feelings". It's okay if you want to pursue that, but it bafles me that you seem so unaware that there is more than one job involving art.
>>
What about syn school in montreal? Seems way cheaper and the instructors still look good.
>>
>>2661717
western schools still have some focus on trad and abstract shit.
also they're pretty hugboxy and gives the best student award to the one who has the most original "style" or the one who kisses ass the most i;e you average tumblrite
>>
>>2661697
You're the one who introduced the 'I want to be a concept artist' thing or the 'industry standards' meme

All I'm talking about is that it look like shit and it's nowhere near masterful, pointing out clear flaws. Are you implying that the artists I mentioned cared about hitting or feelings? Please anon, stop embarassing yourself
>>
File: fedora.jpg (68KB, 417x481px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
68KB, 417x481px
>>2660659
>all this nothin personel
>boy

18+ to post
>>
That marine aircraft is just an unfortunate angle. If it had been turned just a bit more it would've looked alright.
>>
File: trashman apocalypse.jpg (41KB, 700x479px) Image search: [Google]
trashman apocalypse.jpg
41KB, 700x479px
>>2660691
Every piece I've seen out of Feng and FZD is samey, soulless science fantasy shit. You rarely see a face illustrated, they're always covered with some mask, hood or helmet, and when it is, the expression is blank like in Xu's piece. Nobody at FZD can into personality or character, probably because the instructors are all vicious chink sociopaths.
>>
>>2661833
the faces in Xu's piece look weird, like they are photobshed maybe, they don't seem to match the angle of the head properly and have a retarded expression. Maybe he has used some kind of a trick like bashing a face in and then painting over it a bit or bashing in a 3d model base and painting over it, I dunno? The middle guy reminds me of that transvestite who won the eurovision.
>>
>before
>random sketch
>after
>finished painting
haha fucking wow
>>
>>2661840
The might be photobashed slightly but they honestly look okay. They're just all basically a straight on view. I don't think they're really mismatched with the angle of the head, only slightly on a couple, but overall they look fine and you're just nitpicking.
>>
>>2661889
It's mostly the girl in purple, her head is looking to one side but her face is more straight on. I think he has spent more time drawing girl faces than men's because his guys have very feminine faces.
>>
>>2661897
Her head could be straight on too, you are just assuming based on the hair there. She might have it tied up to one side slightly or something. If you look how the head scarf thing sits on her head it matches the face pretty closely, it's just the hair that is to the side.
>>
>>2661902
it's definitely tilted, look at how you can see much more of one side of the jaw than the other and at how the ball of the chin sticks out to one side.
>>
>>2661801
>A line of job is a meme

It's not suposed to be "masterfull", at least in not in a tecnicall sense. Because it serves another purpose. Rembrant wouldn't get a job doing films, and you don't sell concept art in a fine arts gallerie

Clearly OP wants to be a designer and not a fine artist. If you can't can't give a criticism pertinent to that field, you show that you are unable to understand the difference.

Also, you were the one who spewed the "Rembrant hits me harder" in the first place, again, showing you are to retarded to understand that Rembrant was in a diferent field.
>>
>>2661062
Funny,.Atleast I didn't have to pay 20k to go nowhere .And by nowhere I assume you mean career,but that's okay with me.
>>
>>2660548
You're a dumbass anon. Something like the university of new york school of business has direct internship positions at goldman sachs. Thats why you go at all; its an investment.
>>
The philosophy that FZD has on improvement is wrong and extremely unhealthy. Stay far away from them they're going to try to work you into the ground and you'll be miserable. There are way better ways to improve than FZD
>>
>>2661840
Looks like he painted over 3D models from Daz3D or something similar. And yeah, the faces are disconnected from the skull in some, particularly the guy on the far right.
>>
>>2660308
Reading books doesn't make you good at art retard.

I don't agree that art school is always the answer but the notion that somehow reading about perspective is going to make those images look like shit is stupid.
>>
>>2661322
None of those pictures are fine art you blithering idiot.

I repeat, those pictures are not in the same category of art as shit Bouguereau makes.

None of those pictures are designed to show to some faggot like you and hang on a wall.

This is why none of you faggots will ever get a job.
>>
>>2660276

OP, any good or "good" art school will make you work hard.

Or you yourself should be working hard self studying on top of school work if you feel you're not getting enough.

If you're going to go out of the country for a school I suggest Sheridan, as it is a really amazing school. (Depending on what you want to do, obviously it looks like you want to do entertainment illustration)

But why kill yourself with visas, finding a safe space, language barriers if you plan on coming straight home after to work in CA.

Just go to school in CA, there's Cal Arts, Art Center, etc. You should be researching your program and seeing if it would fit what you want for each art school.

Truth be told pretty much every artschool can show you before and afters like this, none of these are shocking if you know what's going on in each of them.

>art center student
>>
File: 1340467358553.png (2MB, 1029x810px) Image search: [Google]
1340467358553.png
2MB, 1029x810px
>>2664900
I think practicing the materiel in those books was implied
>>
>80% dropout rate
>tuition non-refundable
FZD is designed to separate you from your money, nothing more.
>>
FZD graduate.
>>
>>2665326
Fucking kek
>>
>>2665326

The design is not that bad.
>>
>>2665343
How much would you pay for that level of ability?
>>
>>2665326
this is pretty amateur. lacks color fundamentals. there is no focal point. what am I looking at?
>>
>>2661833
dude.hahahaha

>the instructors are all vicious chink sociopaths.
>>
>>2661358
>>2661363
>>2661367
>>2661454
Bear in mind Alex went back when there was an entirely different group of instructors at the school. Those top-tier instructors were fired by Feng and replaced with cheap Chinese alternatives after the school's reputation had been established.
>>
>>2660276
If you told me all of those paintings were done by the same guy, I would believe you.
>>
>>2665326
Its not the schools fault for one person being a shitter and not dedicating themselves.
>>
>>2665486
Isn't his point more along the lines of the school doesn't matter, its entirely on what the person does during the time.
>>
>>2660726
Pro tip: Follow your own advise.
>>
>>2665348
kek
>>
>>2665486
perhaps it's a shit school?
>>
what are the odds feng isn't on adderal/coke/meth? listen to him in is videos and watch him scribble the shit out of his drawings, reminds me of my old meth head roommate.
>>
>>2665486
When 80% of students drop out and some of the 20% who make it through produce work like that it makes you question how good the school is at actually improving people.

As macho as people defending FZD like to act, the point of a school is to educate students and help them reach their goals. Forcing students to operate on 4 hours of sleep each night for a year doesn't contribute positively to their education at all. Charging them $50,000 for the privilege is a con.
>>
>>2660612
The economy has enough wiggle room for only so many artists. Not everyone is going to get to be a professional, for various reasons. There's nothing wrong with getting a 'normal job'.
>>
>>2665607
If you actually knew what goes on at FZD, you would know it doesn't act like a traditional school and is probably(?) the reason there's a non-disclosure. The sleeping thing is really the student's choice as the homework isn't even all that difficult. It's on the FZD site if you take a look around. The cost is what a typical school has to charge if they want to stay alive, so it's not like it's FZD's fault on that. That's more of an economical issue. If FZD really wanted money, they would increase student size instead of limiting it to 35 per term. Universities are like what, 1 to 200 or something? They make mad bank, but not every student is recognized.
>>
>>2665761
Are you the anon that works there?
>>
>>2665761
>35 students per instructor
lel

good schools have like 15 students per instructor, max
>>
>>2660612

Sounds almost like that cooking school anime
>>
File: judges in spanish.jpg (45KB, 588x394px) Image search: [Google]
judges in spanish.jpg
45KB, 588x394px
>>2664903
>intentionally drawing like shit to land a job
>>
>>2665926
What does it matter what you do to get a job?
>>
>>2660294
Take out a loan.
>>
>>2665928
I like to paint stuff that looks good

If I were in for the money I'd actually study a non-joke career like engineering or medicine instead of spending 50k and sleeping 4 hours a day for a year to end up with subpar work

If you're into art for the money you made a very bad choice
>>
>>2661367
Yeah, it's pretty difficult though to work your ass off without the proper environment which is what Feng Zhu Design School provides for their students.
>>
>>2660409
>same result
Except it's not? You don't focus on design for the entertainment industry in the army.
>>
>>2660431
They do sometimes, you never know. Not everyone has found the right method for themselves.
>>
File: Tama.gif (33KB, 358x200px) Image search: [Google]
Tama.gif
33KB, 358x200px
>>2665326

So how long would it take a random anon who still sucks at digital painting and doesn't have 50K to blow to get to that level?
>>
>>2666289
1. watch Designing with Color and Light with Nathan Fowkes first
2. practice some abstract landscapes with simple shapes
3. refine
4. ...
5. you saved yourself a shitload of money
>>
>>2665936
this x100
>>
>>2665752
the economy has a limited number of cakes to be eaten and two people can't be eating the same cake at the same time

implying that's economics and not your personal delusions

economics' foundation are entrepeneurial actions, and any artistic endeavour is completly creative, it only matters if it's good at the end of the day, and being good means it adds some value to the people, from compelling emotional stories to empty sakimi eyecandies

More heroes movies from dc/marvel doesn't hurt their markets, it just makes people enjoy that kind of entretainment for double. If there's two movies that both are a 9/10, people don't choose one or another, people will prioritize both over eating burgers that contribute to their bad health and then push them to pay a gym to fix that shitty choices.

You're not smart enought to think economics. Being autistic is not enought senpai
>>
Anyone know how much the cost of living is in Singapore? I hear it's pretty expensive to try and live by yourself, so rooming up might be wise. If anyone in /ic/ is up for that.
>>
File: tuck me in, let me die.jpg (89KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
tuck me in, let me die.jpg
89KB, 960x720px
>>2666365
so many people are batshit insane in this board god damn
>>
>>2667681
Right at it sunbro
>>
>>2666289
Depends on how hard you work, anon.
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.