/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone of you chumps aware of Darkgem? The furry artist? I juts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: urien-3so.jpg (367KB, 1700x3286px) Image search: [Google]
urien-3so.jpg
367KB, 1700x3286px
Anyone of you chumps aware of Darkgem? The furry artist? I juts came across him by chance (lol) and was absolutely blown away by how good he is. Some of his stuff atleast.

He has a few paintings of bara type anthro characters with dick and balls showing, that are straight up top 0.1% skill bracket.

What the fuck though... it's so confusing to see something so low-brow subject matter wise be painted with such incredible skill and taste (by taste I mean the lighting and colors, not the gigantic cock and balls poking out towards the viewer).

So I really wonder... who is this guy? Is he known? Is it someone working as a concept artist or illustrator otherwise?
>>
>>2656531
From the example you posted, he's good, but I wouldn't say .1%, or even 1%. He has great command of anatomy as well as light and color, but the subject itself is, how to say, plain? Typical? Not really uninspired, but I've seen it before.

> ...it's so confusing to see something so low-brow subject matter wise be painted with such incredible skill and taste

It's passion and product rolled into one. He obviously loves what he does to have devoted hours to it, and it sells. It's a win/win by those standards.
>>
File: Untitled-4.jpg (211KB, 797x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-4.jpg
211KB, 797x1063px
Thanks for sharing anon, his gallery is loaded with fundamentally strong works worth studying.
His themes might not fit my taste but the skill I gotta admire.
>>
>>2656539

No no no he didn't draw that SF character. I can't link his stuff because they are furries, thread will get nuked. You need to google him.

>>2656604

Rite? There's that one painting of some polar bears ass and it's freaking incredible. He uses techniques and methods that you would generally attribute to only the best of the best of digital painters.
>>
Saving this in my inspo folder, among some of the old masters. The subject matter might be degenerate but fuck it, it reminds me of how gorgeous and powerful human body can be.
Gonna draw now.
>>
Hey. Darkgem. Go fuck yourself.
>>
Maybe darkgem is the alias artgerm uses for drawing furry smut?
>>
Holy shit, his stuff is fucking amazing...
If he only wouldn't just draw gay furry shit.
>>
>>2656735

Ha! That might actually be true. There is definitely some similarities in the rendering and understanding of anatomy!

Either way I'm 100% sure it's some known supergood pro. Wonder who, lol.
>>
>>2656817
>>2656661
>>2656607
>>2656604
>>2656531
samefage
>>
>>2656604
While beautifully drawn, the spine looks broken.
>>
huh, fuck it, I looked up some of his stuff and it really is impressive. Wonder if JMGN got any of his inspiration from him
>>
File: 1458686492394.jpg (197KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1458686492394.jpg
197KB, 1280x1280px
>>2657257
are you severly mentally challenged?
at the time of me writing this there are 11 replies and 9 posters, and op replied to others 3 times
it's like you're not even aware of the thread statistics in the bottom right corner
or are a 7/10 troll
>>
>>2658007
>caring about shitposts
k famalam
>>
>>2658008
i'm just really unmotivated to get back to my exercises
>>
>>2658012
k nigga now i got my (You)
now i got me some good boy points for r9k

[spoiler]
>tfw made a block of text to a reply 16 that's hours old
>tfw anon has a 1/32 chance of replying
[/spoiler]
>>
>>2657740
Not really, very muscular guys appear to have a sharper bend there because of the big muscle mass above.
>>
One of the handful furry artists with legitimate technical skill.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.