[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I prayed to the God of art and did produce the most beautiful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: P1000988.jpg (263KB, 706x941px) Image search: [Google]
P1000988.jpg
263KB, 706x941px
I prayed to the God of art
and did produce the most beautiful thing
but aye aye aye my beauty left you with no touch
...Then in my death,
Spite and Misery sahll be my friends
>>
https://youtu.be/6Yy7YLOTYEs
>>
It's an alright painting.

But you need to paint bigger if you'd like greater success. There's not enough room for experimentation and to accommodate for the size of your brush strokes.
>>
>>2652567
>I prayed to the God of art
maybe you should have spent that time practicing
>>
>>2652594

>It's an alright painting.

You know he won't get any better if you keep lying to him, right?
>>
>>2652567
Bad
>>
>>2652567
Looks like shit. Even from a impressionistic point of view. This is shit. Better luck next time, monkey.
>>
>>2652567
You lack work ethic you stupid narcissistic fuck face idiot. Go back to the sketch book.
>>
>>2652567
Did you drink dog piss all night? This is garbage.
>>
>>2652567
This picture is relevant to a child who needs warmth during the winter.Piece of shit.
>>
>>2652567
Was this parked under your car? Time for an oil change.
>>
>>2652567
God of art? you god damn hipster. You might as well stick a fucking vaporizer up your ass and die form the fumes.
>>
>>2652594
This guy is retarded. Got the password to mommies computer did you? Unfortunate daft think cunt.
>>
>>2652594
I think this is op, or another retarded/crazy anon. he uses double space between sentences in posts, like in this thread >>2652486
>>
>>2652567
My god
I have no words, this is it, perfect, supreme aesthetic. You have hands and eyes of the most skilled artisan, but more than that true and honest heart, for only individual like you are able to perceive and grasp the world in this way. You're special, in every sense of this world, an object worthy of admiration in this bleak and depressing reality. You're like the sun lightening the deepest and darkest cracks of human nature. Your art will become the beacon of hope for all of mankind which will guide us to the true enlightenment
Don't let their words hurt you my baby boy, you're beautiful and don't let anyone say otherwise
I love you
>>
OP here

It's a preliminary sketch, don't have a cow man
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.