[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To the pros who manage an insane level of productivity, day in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1471266585547.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1471266585547.png
123KB, 785x757px
To the pros who manage an insane level of productivity, day in and day out -

How do you do it?

I guess expecting myself to ahve that when Im just some amateur who is living as a 23 year old boomerang kid that still plays video games and shitposts is just unheard of, especially with the literal no-discipline and no-backbone that I have.

Do I just need to grow up first?
>>
Pot and depression
>>
>>2646812
Can't really speak for everyone, but I have a few more years than 23, and my take on the growing up thing is that it's bullshit. You don't really grow up any more than you make yourself. It's as simple as, and as fucking hard as: If you want to be different, then be different.

Want to have an insane level of productivity day in and day out? Then schedule your day. Shower, keep your place clean, exercise, take regular breaks in your drawing time, and limit the vidya and other stuff to when you have your drawing done.

Discipline can take time to build, but you have to start somewhere. YOU have to start somewhere.
>>
>>2646823
Plus alcohol.
>>
>>2646823
The opposite for me. Physically healthy, good brain, being happy & chillin with friends.
>>
>>2646827
Geta look at this guy, he has friends!
>>
File: ANGERIIIIIIIIIIIIII.gif (565KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
ANGERIIIIIIIIIIIIII.gif
565KB, 246x205px
>>2646827
>friends
JUST WHO DOYOU THINK YOU ARE EHH
GET THE FUCK OFF HERE YOU NORMAN
>>
>>2646827
this for real.
anyone who stays inside all day watching anime
ISN'T
GONNA
MAKE
IT
>>
>>2646812
>wants to make a whine thread
>oh someone already did

without wanting to be an asshole or pull excuses out
did you grew up without a father figure?
that shit might explain alot

formerly
another weak pudding fag
>>
>>2646869
>99% of me say its ironic shitposting
>1% hopes im not the only friendless
>>
>>2646948
>did you grew up without a father figure?
>that shit might explain alot
Really projecting there, you having family problems, anon?
>>
>>2646812
if you actually enjoy drawing you wouldn't make a retarded thread like this.
quit art op, it's not for you.
>>
>>2646955
yes
isnt this somewhat common nowadays?
>>
>>2646955
It was a direct question retard
You dont get good boy points for using buzzwords
>>
>>2646955
>never follows up
come on anon
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 348x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 348x333px
>>2646827
Look at this asshole with his good brain and physical health
>>
File: spurdo_dancing.gif (52KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo_dancing.gif
52KB, 120x120px
>>2646812
You either have to enjoy doing it or have a big desire of creating something.

I usually just listen to podcasts and alike when grinding. try to find a way that makes drawing not a chore and then read some books on gitting gud. That's what I do. The disadvantage is that if one of those elements is out of place you would feel like not doing it (this week I didn't have any internetz left so I couldn't listen to podcasts and thus wasn't motivated to do jack).

tl;dr: Find a way of making it comfortable then draw
>>
1. Make a work space not in your room if you can
2. Schedule out your day (even your poop breaks)
3. No more consuming, just produce. Game designers etc dont sit down and play videogames for 2 hours+ a day. Maybe 10 min. A week
>>
>>2648366
Produce what
>>
>>2648368
Its okay not everyone will make it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.