[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I don't draw very often, but when I did most times back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10

File: other other.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
other other.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
So I don't draw very often, but when I did most times back in day i was on mushrooms, acid or something hallucinogenic. Kinda don't do it all too often but I still draw.

It's a 20' by 30' poster board, done with Gel Ink pens from a locate art store? Kinda not doing shit with my life, should I pursue this hobby, almost make something from them? Each on takes about 4-5 months. Yes, months.

Will provide closer pics and such,
>>
>>2641455

=)
>>
File: newnew.jpg (557KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
newnew.jpg
557KB, 2048x1536px
>>2641457
FORGOT PIC
>>
>>2641459
closer look for one of them
>>
>>2641461
>>
It's nice. The colors are epic. I gotta say girl, I like it, I like it a lot.
>>
File: IMG_2723.jpg (75KB, 520x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2723.jpg
75KB, 520x599px
>>2641455
Well, you're not going to make any meaningful amount of money from them, but do what you wanna do, m8. You're the master to your own destiny or someshit.
>>
File: P_20160813_160741[1].jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
P_20160813_160741[1].jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>2641465
Thank you very much...does mean a lot. The with the two circles at top is dedicated for my EDM Dj....the middle says Transition(his DJ's soundcloud station) and the second is for the coolest place I'ver ever lived on a street called Burnley.

Here's another im starting up now =)
>>
File: 1448313347260.jpg (109KB, 499x501px) Image search: [Google]
1448313347260.jpg
109KB, 499x501px
>>2641472

True, just never had anyone but random stoner friends be like whooooa dude wicked. What's really cool about them is they glow under black lights,

Check out this awesome vid of it!
>>
>>2641476
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npshtLEnNzc
>>
>>2641455
>20 feet by 30 feet

DUDE SHROOMS LMAO
>>
File: howhigh.png (99KB, 358x319px) Image search: [Google]
howhigh.png
99KB, 358x319px
DUDE
SHROOMS
LMAO

Psychedelic art is shit 100% of the time. Go to the 420chan art board instead and post with all the other degenerates who think their shitty marker doodles are somehow meaningful because they were high on drugs when they made them.
>>
>>2641790
>he does DRUGS DDD:
How about you fuck off you sober fuck

>>2641455
I think most of them are neat. However you're going a very specific way and I believe it'd be great if you could link this style to something more academic or basic. I mean, just git gud at most traditional stuff, it'll only make your perspectives wider
>>
>>2641823
>using sober as an insult
Drug addicts are actually the most autistic
>>
>>2641790
>Not expanding your mind to another level of perception

Not. Gonna. Make. It.
>>
>>2641826
>he lurks on the artistic board to just shit up on the kind of people he doesnnt like
Yeah, speaking of degeneracy.
Fucking faggot
>>
>>2641823
It's not the DRUGS per se, it's the fact that people get high, do some mindless and aesthetically deficient """trippy""" doodles and somehow believe they're unlocking this incredible hidden potential within themselves when what they're doing is the equivalent of your mom mindlessly doodling while she's on the phone.
>>
>>2642213
Not that other anon but I have to disagree. have you ever wondered why a "majority" of the population seems to be "unartistic"? and instead pursue common interests like sports, drama tv, video games, and all other non-creative leisure activities?

have you ever truly wondered why this is?

have you ever asked yourself, as an artist, why it is you create art, what compels you to create, and why it is rewarding?

here's the point--as has been implied, art seems to come from a "higher" place in some sense, music or art when well done seems to be transcendent and "magical" in a sense...

drugs, by altering the senses, can make one more "receptive" to these qualities, and as everyone knows, inspiration is the ticket to any work not only beginning but being seen through...

what you see as "trippy doodles" may be amateur, but you're forgetting that these are most likely done who had no prior artistic inclination, and during the experience are drawn to creative output, sensory exploration, and novel thoughts rather than the endless train of "passive consumerism" so often turned to in times of boredom.......

you see, its not the result, it truly is the state of mind. people make art because it puts them in a headspace they wish to inhabit, so likewise, being sent to the headspace chemically naturally generates art.

if art is to become good, or "professional" by some objective standard, this is where tiresome repetition and development of ability factors in, but the initial inspiration, or seed i do not discriminate as to its origin in the mind of the maker........
>>
File: bailey.jpg (98KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
bailey.jpg
98KB, 720x960px
>>2642466

+1 internets for the week points.

Awesome view points in your statements. Most times i feel drawing is a chore but sit down blazed af and put the pen on paper is only boundry.

Like I said, I've toned it down a bit and have done the larger majority of this one >>2641473
sober.

>>2641790
rekT, yes 20'' x 30'' ****

>>2642213
Most of mine have letters and deep meaning. The first one is has less but the second says many things all over in black letters only. I understand your random line theory however its better than nothing I suppose. Reread my post I didn't claim to be some pro was just asking...soz mate.
>>
>>2642466
>ave you ever wondered why a "majority" of the population seems to be "unartistic"? and instead pursue common interests like sports, drama tv, video games, and all other non-creative leisure activities?
The majority of people are average, 100 IQ or lower peasants. I would argue that sports are a better hobby than art because they're social and get you exercising.

>here's the point--as has been implied, art seems to come from a "higher" place in some sense, music or art when well done seems to be transcendent and "magical" in a sense...
This reasoning is the definition of arrogance. A welder or a bricklayer is 10,000 times more useful to society than an even an incredibly good artist/musician. Being productive to society is much more "magical". The world doesn't need more people to "wake up".

>drugs, by altering the senses, can make one more "receptive" to these qualities, and as everyone knows, inspiration is the ticket to any work not only beginning but being seen through...
Hard work is the reason you see anything through.

>what you see as "trippy doodles" may be amateur, but you're forgetting that these are most likely done who had no prior artistic inclination, and during the experience are drawn to creative output, sensory exploration, and novel thoughts rather than the endless train of "passive consumerism" so often turned to in times of boredom.......
Yeah drawing is a fun hobby, so is warhammer 40k or modding games.

>if art is to become good, or "professional" by some objective standard, this is where tiresome repetition and development of ability factors in, but the initial inspiration, or seed i do not discriminate as to its origin in the mind of the maker........
There is an objective "professional" standard, it's your ability to get hired to produce work professionally. The economy can only sustain a handful of people who do this for a living who produce valuable work, everything else is just noise for the most part.
>>
It's nice. The colors are epic. I gotta say girl, I like it, I like it a lot.
>>
>>2641455

they look nice, you'd probably do good making prints of them and selling them at a local headshop
>>
File: 1464062796111.jpg (34KB, 446x800px) Image search: [Google]
1464062796111.jpg
34KB, 446x800px
>>2644401

I've looked into this and they say its very difficult to make prints from gel pen, especially from one so large. A few business downtown do them however I've not gotten word back after I left a voicemail...rekT
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.