[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do other Artists get away with making terrible mistakes in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1468539871084.jpg (346KB, 680x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468539871084.jpg
346KB, 680x600px
How do other Artists get away with making terrible mistakes in fundamentals that would otherwise be a bad drawing and yet they have an appeal of some sort? How is this possible?

How do I become oblivious and bliss again I've been in this maelstrom for years never posting anything out there either because of fundamental flaws or the end product just didn't come out to my satisfaction.

Yet I see other Artists as if they have no remorse in their terrible work, why? I just want to be happy again.
>>
>>2639833
Stop being a fucking faggot and draw you fucking emo.
>>
>>2639833
You don't want to be like them--mediocre for life. Just buckle down and get through your studies and one day your star shall shine the brightest.
>>
>>2639833
>Yet I see other Artists as if they have no remorse in their terrible work, why?

Because they have something they want to express and share with others and you don't.
>>
>>2639854
What does he mean by this guys?
>>
>>2639833
maybe they're being 'mediocre' for a few years to take a break.

life is pretty long, you might have autism if you're shitting yourself seeing an artist not improving for a couple of years.

also focus on yourself
>>
What a garbage thread
>>
>>2639833
they simply don't cry like little bitches and draw instead. now either start drawing and get good or fucking kill yourself, you miserable pile of crap.
>>
Let go of the idea you or anyone else owes the world anything. Terrible art can still be enjoyable and it's better than none. I suggest finding another site if you're this down though. Ic is just a festering wound at this point. You'll never grow here.
>>
>>2641999
>Terrible art can still be enjoyable
no, it can't.
>and it's better than none
no, it isn't.
unless you are an idiot.
>>
>>2642002
Then why do terrible artist become popular or well paid? That black and white attitude is why you're stagnating anon.
>>
>>2642017
because there are dickbrains and normies like you in this world that think like this
>>2641999

getting your art there isn't only about making good art. you also have to be good at marketing yourself. shadman is a great example of that. his art is pretty much low tier, but he's very popular.

>That black and white attitude is why you're stagnating anon.
I'm living a good life off my art and I'm improving on a daily basis. you know why? because I don't settle for mediocrity and want my art to be good. I don't pander to the likes of you, who think all art is pretty. I pander to myself.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.