[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want someone to draw something that I can beat off to. I haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 16

File: 1455567854409.gif (316KB, 241x200px) Image search: [Google]
1455567854409.gif
316KB, 241x200px
I want someone to draw something that I can beat off to. I haven't beat off in like 4 days. It is a huge problem.
>>
I wonder why no one else but me is worried about me jacking off.
>>
Promise I'm saging these posts guys. I guess I don't care if someone doesn't draw what I want to beat off to. I do want to know something kind of interesting. Can any of you draw really well and don't know what to draw right now?
>>
I would appreciate it if someone tried to draw a very happy mexican for me.
>>
>>2629812
hope you like it. Taking more requests
>>
File: veryhappymexican.jpg (65KB, 500x500px)
veryhappymexican.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>2629875
>>
>>2629876
Well its the funniest mexican I've ever seen.
Try and draw a plant colliding into a giant subway just out in space
>>
File: plant&subway.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
plant&subway.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
>>2629881
inverted sizes accidentally
>>
>>2629892
Sorry it took me so long to get back. Try and draw an elephant who is arguing with a chinese boner mystic about how his ivory isn't going to help anyone get a boner
>>
>>2629892
>>2629876
Also I'm saving everything you are doing and I fucking love you for doing them.
>>
>>2629875
Saging my post

Every drawing you make for me is such an awesome gift.
>>
File: elephant&kunglao.jpg (83KB, 500x500px)
elephant&kunglao.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
>>2629927
>>2629932
>>2629938

got it
>>
>>2629941
I appreciate you tried to put my thoughts on paper man but there was a miscommunication. I'm thinking the elephant is mad at the boner mystic for telling chinese people they need to kill elephants for their ivory. And then the boner mystic should smile and use magic to give the elephant a boner.
>>
Also if you want to make a webcomic you should email me because with our humour and your drawing skills there is no reason it can't be successful.
>>
>>2629947
Speaking from an subjective standpoint, this thread and its contents isn't very funny. The humor is dry and bland and could really be pulled off by any old anon. It's basic and easy. The art also doesn't work because, although it's just as intentionally uninspired as the humor, the brushes used objectively add a more serious tone to the art which destroys its ironic foundation. It would read way less 'tryhard' if, instead of using Sai, a program meant for professional art, it was done in Microsoft Paint, or some other low-tier program not meant for anything serious: Actually, I'd say just modify the brushes on Sai to make it look less dynamic and it might actually work. If a collaborative webcomic actually was done between you two *ahem* fucking idiots, it would just be another generic in-joke meme comic on smackjeeves with an awfully low followers-to-pages ratio.

Basically, this thread is an unfunny example of how irony =/= humor and can sometimes even be cringeworthy.
>>
>>2629973
I think what you're cringing about is you think I'm trying too hard to be funny. Nope I'm trying too hard to learn french right now. This thread isn't the most important thing to me right now.
>>
>>2629978
well don't clog up an already dying board with more stupid shit. what is going through people's heads when they post useless threads like these, and what's worse is that reply to them, i have no idea.
>>
>>2629985
I'm saging my posts man its just a really slow board. I just thought maybe someone who could draw didn't know what to draw and they feel comfortable drawing with what I want. Lets let this thread die. I'm not worried about this thread being on the 1st page. You're worried about it because you use this board and you think I'm shitting it up. Well man I put my thoughts out there.
>>
File: sketch1.jpg (160KB, 1366x768px)
sketch1.jpg
160KB, 1366x768px
>>2629973
I'm used to read /ic/ cry babies like you. Drawing is a hobby for me, not a job. Not everyone is blindly in-love with virtual media like you.

I was trying to make a person happy with my bottom-tier drawings, doesn't even worth a sophisticated critique like yours. Don't waste your time here, master.

Also, if you want to be taken seriously, at least have the balls to upload your super funny jokes man, I'll be happy to learn from a "pro".
>>
>>2629996
I think I realized we could be on the same side as soon as you did. Instead of listening to that stupid lame guy...
>>
>>2629996
>>2629988
both of you need to stop being fucking faggots you sound fourteen
>>
>>2630000
quads speaks the truth

>>2629998
again ironic =/= funny
>>
File: sketch2.jpg (137KB, 1045x629px)
sketch2.jpg
137KB, 1045x629px
>>2630000
>>2630003
You said a shitty thread is going to ruin the whole /ic/ board. Don't make a fool of yourself m8. Still can't show your work? You already have 0 credibility.
Just go to sleep already, you probably had a rough day.
>>
File: My favorite character.jpg (794KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
My favorite character.jpg
794KB, 1536x2048px
I have an idea of this character I really like. I've tried drawing it a lot and it made me a better drawer. Its just I prefer music to visual art. I want someone who is good at drawing to help me draw this character better. I can show you some faces and poses I really like. If you're bored, or want to help me. This thread is still up I'm gonna post those faces and poses. If its not I'm gonna post another thread. I'm going to keep trying to make this character more than just a thought. I think it could be cool thought.

do you guys want to know anything about this guy
>>
>>2630006
I forgot to tell you its fucking amazing you drew that to me, because I sing all the time instead of drawing. I'm very impressed you are doing something I can't do. If you hate what I'm about to post well I'll just sage it.
>>
File: Human-lites.jpg (878KB, 1396x1204px)
Human-lites.jpg
878KB, 1396x1204px
This guy was made by a 10 year old. The 10 year old had a disease that made him the smartest person ever, but it had to kill him before he turned 11. He made this robot because he liked a superhero that kind of looks like the flash. He made this robot because he didn't want to die without saving as many people as possible. So he made the most complicated robot of all time to solve every problem in the universe.The one robot to the left that doesn't look like all the others? I think he's the robot that was created by a civilization, and then destroyed his civilization. And eventually he is going to destroy earth. And my robot character is going to have to deal with the fact that this robot is evil and he can't be understood. Or maybe he could be understood. I haven't decided if I want this evil guy to die yet.
>>
File: the cyclops.jpg (758KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
the cyclops.jpg
758KB, 1536x2048px
This is the cyclops. He's from an ancient civilization that existed long before humanity. Eventually he is going to reactivate and my character (Calling him Human-Lite) is going to have to deal with the fact that this thing is going around and destroying everything. They're both going to realize nothing has to be destroyed.
The cyclops is just really sad. His race was destroyed. Whenever the evil guy destroys this cyclops. I think this cyclops is going to have a skeleton that is a giant fire breathing triceratops.
>>
File: Chillian Villian.jpg (779KB, 1536x2048px)
Chillian Villian.jpg
779KB, 1536x2048px
This is another picture of the bad guy. I think the left arm looks fine. I don't like the gun shit on the right side. I couldn't think of anything better to draw
>>
File: humanlite-2s.jpg (710KB, 1536x2048px)
humanlite-2s.jpg
710KB, 1536x2048px
>>2630136
im really worried about my super duper oc. Not really. I want you guys to be fans so you can make some rad fan art. I forgot to sage the thread. That face at the bottom right? That's really close to my idea of this character.
>>
File: yellow boy.jpg (811KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
yellow boy.jpg
811KB, 1536x2048px
I think this head looks shit and I think these boots look like shit. I don't know how to draw good feet. its fucking hard.
>>
File: el beary de space.jpg (882KB, 1385x3027px) Image search: [Google]
el beary de space.jpg
882KB, 1385x3027px
>>2630143
Oh and I colored it in with a highlighter. I want him to be yellow. Pic unrelated to everything. It's a spacebear.
>>
File: 1462883724421.jpg (152KB, 1024x784px)
1462883724421.jpg
152KB, 1024x784px
>>2630115
>>2630118
>>2630127
>>2630131
You made me remember the times when I was a little kid. I had so much imagination and crazy ideas, but I never understood how to express it in real life. I'm 21 now, and I've been drawing for about 4 months, just trying to get back on track.

To draw like I did you just have to EDUCATE YOURSELF.

If you want a solid advice, I'll give it to you before I go to bed: Leave /ic/ and go to /i/. That's a good place to start developing yourself. I might actually do the same thing. This board is really toxic (as you could see from the critique insulting guy).

Have fun with your drawings, and try to look for inspiration in other places. Even google images will teach you more than 4chan.
>>
I think dc and marvel comics aren't very interesting right now. I think when Human-Lite goes stealthy he changes color to black and turns his ears upside down.
>>
File: stealth mode.jpg (820KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
stealth mode.jpg
820KB, 1536x2048px
>>2630148
I don't care about drawing dude. I'm a really good singer. I've singing for thousands of hours. I'm worried about making a good album. Its just after I've made a good album I'll learn how to draw better. I know 4chan can be toxic I've been using it for years. I'm not worried about 4chan not liking my idea. I'm worried you think you can't be creative because you aren't a kid anymore.
>>
>>2630160
>I've singing for thousands of hours

okay time for bed. I hope someone wants to draw my idea.
>>
im just someone making shit because i think its cool
>>
>>2629726
Also I haven't beat off in like 5 days
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.