[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you mom tells you she doesn't like you drawing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

>when you mom tells you she doesn't like you drawing nudes alone in the basement so she tells you you have to either draw them while she is in the same room doing some else or only study from clothed reference.

Do you need to draw the nude form to get good or if you only intend to draw clothed figures can you just draw clothed models?
>>
>>2622637

Why is your mom so insecure about your sexuality? I bet she also had you circumcised, too. Did you know they started doing that to kids to punish them for masturbating? (no troll; google it)

Your mom sounds psychotic.
>>
>>2622637

What age are you?
>>
start drawing nudes of fat, balding men and she'll eventually leave you alone.
>>
>>2622644
also that OP pic. would bang/10
>>
>>2622637
>Tfw op's mom just wants him to draw her naked.
Ngmi
>>
>>2622637
If you're a grown man tell her you can do whatever you want.
>>
>>2622637
Your mom is right, those Renaissance and Ancient Greek painters and sculptors were all lowlife niggers, not the peek of western civilization at all.

..maybe try persuading her that arousal is not your motivation. Get old men as reference, say you want to paint like the old masters did.

>>2622656
Doesn't work when she can kick you out of the house whenever.
>>
>>2622646
We're in the middle of a learning process, an artist craves not those things young senpai.
>>
>>2622637
if the picture you posted is your mom then totally ask to draw her nude.
>>
>>2622659
>peek of western civilization

Peak*
The word you're looking for is peak*
>>
>>2622712
Thank you, random citizen.
>>
>>2622637
>when you too young to post on 4chan and mommy took away you art tools until you eat you spaghettios
>>
>>2622712
>>2622659
I think you mean the pique of western civilization
>>
>>2622637
Draw your mom, anon.
>>
>tfw my son posts on /ic/
>>
>>2622659
Lol it takes a lot more to than telling mom to fuck off to get kicked out of your house.
>>
>>2622861
This. Ask her to be your reference.
>>
>>2622756
top kek
>>
>>2622637
tell her to strip naked for you so you can draw her. I think your mom's jealous OP.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.