[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LMAO Jonas De Ro can't "Paint" for shit without

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

LMAO Jonas De Ro can't "Paint" for shit without his photos and lenses flares.
>>
>>2621972
Who gives a shit
You cant do better faggot
>>
How dare he have a specialty! Why is he good and landscapes but can't do figures?! I bet he can't even do still lifes!
>>
File: 21423654675.jpg (132KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
21423654675.jpg
132KB, 500x290px
>>2622045
"Specialty."
>>
>>2622045
Apart from the fact that it's very badly drawn, the major problems of that painting OP posted have not much to do with the fact it's figures, but with his lack of knowledge of light and color. Which as an environment artist you'd think he should understand fairly well.
>>
>>2622115
This. any child can point out that candles don't emit that much light. Especially not that evenly.
>>
You guys have such a hard time accepting that art as you know it is completely dead.
Deal with it. Photobashing is how it's done today. Nobody gives a shit about muh old masters, it's all about being fast and shitting out as much epic looking videogame fodder as possible.
That, or you throw buckets of paint around so some sheik can launder a few millions.
>>
>>2622137
No matter what you do knowing the most basic stuff like how light affects form should be known by everyone fundamentals apply to every form of art
>>
>>2622137
I know you're just trying to be a contrarian to rile up some people, but photobashing is an incredibly tiny fraction of the entertainment industry, only useful for visual development.

If all artists were at Jonas' skill level and no one could do proper drawings or paintings anymore that 3d modellers, costume and prop designers, animators etc could work with, you wouldn't have a single movie, tv show, anime, cartoon or video game to kill your time between shitposting on /ic/.

Not even to mention that this is just concept art. When you expand it to illustration, you sure as hell won't ever see some hack like Jonas hired over artists who can actually draw and paint.
>>
>>2621972
This hack is still better and more rich than you. LMAO
>>
>>2622162
Kek, Jonas is better than you? I'm sorry to hear that anon, you must be really terrible at art.
>>
>>2622168
Why don't you just show us your artwork? If you are better than Jonas, prove it.
>>
>>2622085
LOL nice jpg mountains.
>>
dunning kruger, show your werk, etc.
>>
>>2621972
I drew a similar scene, but I never finished it. I wonder, if he was doing it for the contest too.
>>
>>2622262
[merc.wip intensifies.]
>>
>>2621972
My god this is fundamentally awful. Shit light and colors and shit perspective.
>>
File: 123131.jpg (38KB, 174x184px) Image search: [Google]
123131.jpg
38KB, 174x184px
>>2621972
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.