[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18 years old >hundreds of thousands of followers >4

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: knt___85_by_z_t00n-daadv9o.png (3MB, 824x1983px) Image search: [Google]
knt___85_by_z_t00n-daadv9o.png
3MB, 824x1983px
>18 years old
>hundreds of thousands of followers
>4 grand p/month in his patreon
>only 10 months of experience
how?
>>
old account - http://z-doodler.deviantart.com/ - 2 years.
>>
oh wow
i seriously hope 90% of the people here are 15 years old or below because you guys arent even close to what this kid can do.
>>
>>2606644

He switched account and his followers follow him on this new one. This way it feels like he achieved success under a year when his old account is 2.5 years old.

Also I don't see where you get the information for his patreon because my google-fu is weak and can't find any indication he has patreon.
>>
Likable tumblr style that isn't over the top and panders to succbois and fangirl he-shes gathering a good ride-or-die fan base.

Does basically one thing and does it fairly well.

Artist that grinds for years to get into the industry tend to lack in the art-celeb status but is gonna end up the people working in many big time videogames and movies.

Most someone like this kid is gonna get is a t-shirt sales and bet case scenario magazine comic shorts and Nickelodeon asking them to create a pilot.

TLDR, just make a quirky, cute style that's likable and make some comic shorts and watch the money roll in.
>>
>>2606631
I'm 18 and I'm not even on this level. Shit I need to step up
>>
This kid is from Qatar too. Dayum never thought arabs are this good.
>>
>>2606631
And even crazier knowing he's been doing this for 10 MONTHS?!
>>
>>2606661
I just realized that I am also 18, all the oldfags going off about neuroplasticity made me think I was 30 and jealous of a much younger 18 yo artist that I've never met.
>>
>>2606666
even if he only draws for 3 years that's pretty damn impressive.
i know some people here that draws their entire life and dont even get 10 percent of this kids level
>>
>>2606668

3 years for that? Impressive? People achieved far better results in same amount of time. And by better I mean going from zero to top tier.
>>
>>2606666
>>2606668
Actually 3 years so it's meh

sage for who fucking cares
>>
>>2606631
kids these days are talented as fuck
this is old news op
>>
as far as age goes; young artists live in the age of the internet. they were 10 when high speed internet was available and art tutorials on DA at the click of a button. kids today start seriously drawing at age 10 and then get 8 years of experience by age 18
>>
>>2606710
pretty much.
the reason why theres so many shitty drawfags on 4chan is because most of them are stuck in the bush admin years.

lots of the amazing art you see on tumblr and dA are drawn by people who havent finished high school yet.

kids these days simply have easier access to art tuts and takes their art more seriously.
>>
>>2606631
>this artist's experience must be as old as his DA account
what the fuck am I reading?
>>
>>2606735

No. what he is saying is. His account is 10 months old and he has a great following in that short amount of time. Which is wrong because he has an old account 2.5 years old and then he switched.

In short he got popular on old account in 2 years time, got a new account and now OP thinks artist got popular in short amount of time.
>>
>>2606631
This dude doesn't impress me as much as kanekiru does. Look her up. Same age
>>
>>2606833
Just did. And oh man. I really REALLY need to step my game up...
>>
>>2606631
yeah, you can be that famous if you did cute drawings. In 10 months you can also be good enough if you followed the sticky
>>
>>2606658
>tumblr style that isn't over the top and panders to succbois and fangirl he-shes
This exactly. This shit is what's popular at the moment so his art was in the right place at the right time.
>>
>>2606631
That they actualy make something finished and with a purpose, not endless "studies"
>>
>>2606864
tfw all I do is studies and never anything finished and interesting
>>
>people do studies for the sake of it, instead of aiming towards a project
why
>>
by having a lot of friends/being in tune with what kids your age on the internet want
>>
>>2606666
>Learn an easy, popular and fairly likable cartoon-style.
>Learn to color.
>Learn basic perspective.
>Don't bother with figure drawing, drapery, construction, anatomy, rendering, painting, color theory, advanced perspective, etc...

Yeah... 10 months.

Nice quads
>>
>be 18 years old
>still lagging behind my peers
halp
>>
>>2607071
What do you mean by project?
>>
>>2606710
>>2606727
I wonder, how were art tutorial resources in the mid-2000s?
>>
>>2606656
She*
>>
where is her patreon?
>>
>>2609937
A finished piece. Studies for the sake of studying are fine, but if you can do a study just to push a final painting forward, that's 10 times more valuable.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-27-12-18-18.png (91KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-27-12-18-18.png
91KB, 720x1280px
>>2606631
Holy fuck about time we had a Zdoodler thread. I researched this fucker like crazy last year because, honestly, I was obsessed with her art style. Her fandom is sorta dumb but it doesn't actually pander towards anything other than being a little edgey at times. Gave up following her when she posted pic related and just thought I should find better artists. I think her name is Wadha.
>>
>>2611029
not him but can you give me an example of doing a study for the purpose of completing a project.
>>
None of you are gonna improve if you sit around comparing yourself to others and nitpick every single thing everybody does.
>>
>>2611053
mad
>>
So? Everyone has their own path to take.

Plus this guy can probably do a comic page a day with how simple it is, and if you're constantly delivering there'll be a lot of people who see it.

That's why a lot of God tier artists aren't as well known because they take longer to make better quality work.

Hell any of you could get a lot of followers on ig or tumblr if you posted decent work on your page everyday.
>>
File: P1000135.jpg (139KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
P1000135.jpg
139KB, 640x480px
>>2611033
>also the fandom is annoying
TOP LMAO
>>
File: 146792323.jpg (46KB, 568x479px) Image search: [Google]
146792323.jpg
46KB, 568x479px
>>2611033
>an 18 y/o muslim girl is a better artist than 101% of 4chan
>>
>>2612658
Well they are not aloud outside so what else is she going to do?
>>
>>2612706
neets aren't allowed outside either
>>
>>2612658
are you sayan she is better than you?
>>
File: snapesnogger.png (918KB, 1616x671px) Image search: [Google]
snapesnogger.png
918KB, 1616x671px
>>2606631

That's nothing.
Remember Snapesnogger back in 2005-07?
She was probably around 15 years old and at 3 years of DA membership, she already had nearly 8 million views, which was probably the highest in the whole DA at the time.
Wayback machine doesn't show the follower count, but I'm sure it was ridiculously high too.
Had there been a Patreon back then, she would have been rolling in the money like crazy.
All from drawing noseless Harry Potter chibi crap, yet I'd still say she was better than this artist.
4chan used to raid the hell out of her on a weekly basis.

From what I've seen over the years, she stagnated to that level, hopped across many accounts and then faded into obscurity.
Then again no wonder, she was a total cunt and couldn't take criticism at all, which is why people used to raid her.
These people will never make it if they grow complacent, no matter how popular they are.
So this Zdoodler better start learning something out of her comfort zone or she won't be around 5 years from now.
Too bad that the massive and rabid fanbase won't exactly be encouraging you to branch out from this position and learn new things.
>>
>>2612658
inb4 she becomes teen bride and fourth wife to another arab oil tycoon
>>
>>2612971
zdoodler is miles better than that piece of crap. at first i thought shes working at CN or someshit and draws comics in her free time.

i doubt she'll stagnate tho. Living in the richest country in the world, free ed, rich family, drawing is probably the only thing she have left to fill her boredom.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.