[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to get worse at your art over time? I feel like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1459995500406.jpg (81KB, 1274x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1459995500406.jpg
81KB, 1274x1024px
Is it possible to get worse at your art over time? I feel like i'm slowly unlearning how to animate. I do it every day and it seems like I get shittier with each passing day.
>>
>>2606444
so you're animating everyday and getting worse?
>>
>>2606465
Thats what it feels like, yeah. I'm 3 months into an animator position at a game studio and im struggling, it seems like im losing my abilities the harder I try.
>>
>>2606473
take a day off and go to a zoo with ur gf or something
>>
>>2606480
>day off
>gf

If only, anon
>>
>>2606473
Are you same anon who posted recently about being worried cause they don't feel adequate despite everyone at their studio saying it just takes time?
>>
>>2606493
well you have a higher chance getting gf and getting day off than getting better chair better desk better light and better display
>>
File: image.jpg (177KB, 960x609px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 960x609px
>>2606444
What the fuck with your pic OP? Did he shoot someone after delivering?

>truly a magical place.
>>
>Unlearn
It's called forgetting. That's why you have to study and practice constantly, instead of saying "I read this, that means I know it and I never have to think about it ever again." I'd wager you took information for granted and haven't touched the material you studied at the start since then.
>>
>>2606499
Yep
>>
>>2606520
No ive definitely been doing all of this stuff religiously, for some reason its getting harder to recall the harder i try
>>
>>2606540
Then don't try so hard, fucking simple
>>
>>2606444
It's possible, but you might just be going through the stages of the Dunning-Kruger effect.
>>
>>2606444
what if you are just lazy and nothing you think of doing isnt worth the candle ultimately.
I mean theres always that .
>>
You arent getting shittier, you were always shit, but you are learning and seeing that something is off. Fix it and call me in the morning.
>>
There's a such thing as fatigue guys, especially when you already have an anxiety towards it from the get-go.
>>
>>2608129
Came here to say this.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.