[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is freedom of speech even real anymore? It's like all modern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: 9562845.gif (101KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
9562845.gif
101KB, 499x281px
Is freedom of speech even real anymore? It's like all modern art is some sort of indoctrination and I just don't want to be a part of 'that'. Is there hope? Like when you look at Matt Stone and Trey Parker they are still sort of real so that gives me hope but that's about it. Is there a reason for me to believe I can create without bearing some sort of uncalled consequence for it? Is the world even still gonna be here when I get good?
>>
>>2516881
Your rights end where my feelings begin.
>>
>>2516881
Society changes and so do the views of people. That's just how it is. If you go against it, people will react to it accordingly. (Doesn't mean death threats or witch hunts are acceptable though, but there's always children on the internet) Either you can deal with it or you keep your opinions to yourself.
>>
>>2516884
That's bullshit. Y'all feel restricted in your rights when people critizise your shitty comedy, when it's their right to do so.
>>
>>2516891
There is a difference between critizising and protesting art. The difference is one is an opinion and the other is an attack.
>>
>>2516884
yup
>>
>>2516894
Not sure what constitutes protest in your eyes. Some people will shout "MUH RIGHTS" when several people say "your hateful/offensive/unfunny art is shit". It's still an opinion, even if you feel like evil sjws are taking your rights. They're not.
That being said, it stops being an opinion when personal attacks and the like happen. I'm probably considered sjw or some shit by some people based on my politic views, but in no way do I condone death threats and the like. If that's what you mean.
>>
>>2516904
Dude.. I'm talking about litterly protesting . Not oppinions but protesting. Wtf did you think I was talking about? No offence but how stupid are you?
>>
>>2516881
depends, are your opinions retarded?
if they aren't then you don't need to feel ashamed for having them.
>>
>>2516914
Protesting can take many forms so no I don't know what you mean unless you give me an example.
>>
>>2516921
No. They aren't. But I'm just afraid that I will have no freedom of speech. I mostly just lost hope in most artists that I liked and it's messing with my head. I am more afraid of art being dead than creating bad art. Much more afraid.
>>
>>2516925
So you're saying that in these different forms of protest some of them are only an 'opinion' rather than a boycott? That's not what protesting means anon. I mean god just shut the fuck up idiot.
>>
>>2516928
Why did you lose hope, what did they do?
>>
>>2516933
No I haven't, you're probably just misunderstanding me. Maybe talking to your mirror will give you a more satisfactory conversation.
>>
File: 485649.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
485649.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
>>2516940
K buddy.
>>2516935
Cuck it up.
>>
>>2516946
>cuck
ah okay you're one of /those/ people, alright, good luck
>>
>>2516947
Yes get out of my thread. Thank you.
>>
If you want to express opinions that you know other people will try to shut down, then avoid putting yourself in a situation where people who don't agree with you have any control over your life. This means always keeping in mind who writes your paychecks. If the people you offend have no control over you then you're fine.

This is also exactly why people advocate for small government, because government is where dumb idealists who want to control people go.
>>
>>2516881
>>2516949
Dunno. If this trend keeps asshats like you from ever speaking up public though, all hail our new overlords. Whoever the fuck they are.
>>
>>2516952
Boohoo.
>>
>>2516928
art will never die, it will just change to the point where we, as of now, won't even recognize it as such

have you seen the video of yoko ono screaming like a dying cat?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdZ9weP5i68

I don't know, I feel like art is developing in a strange direction, people sticking spaghetti up their asses, shitting it on paper and calling it "performance art"
I mean, do whatever the fuck you want, but all those pseudo-deep artists that masturbate over pollock and warhol, while not being able to draw a simplified human figure just piss me off

I'm at a point where it actually offends me being called an "artist", because I instantly associate artists with drooling idiots
>>
>>2516904
It's surprisingly common for sjws to contact the employers or family of people they don't like to get them fired/ostracized. Also how often do companies capitulate to sjws due to an irrational fear of negative publicity.
>>
>>2516951
But how do I rekindle my love for art? I really start hating it for some reason. I already am I little psychotic. Yes I am no discussion like people always try to have about it. And this shit really pulls me down hard. It litterly hurts my head and right now it's having an effect on me because I'm talking about it. If I rekindle my love for art again and it will go down the drain again I'll go down the drain. Why is everything burning? Why is my head burning aswell? Ofcourse you cannot answer that.
>>
>>2516963
If this isn't a troll post then seek help.
>>
>>2516960
Sjw doesn't even have a set definition so you'll probably call everyone who's got opposing opinions to you that. And yes companies will capitulate to backslash because being rude asshats often brings consequences.
The mere fact you use the word sjw seriously shows how little you actually know about the world.
>>
>>2516963
Just make art and see what happens, stop caring about what people say. You're overthinking. Or maybe you know your opinions are shit and you're afraid to voice them for a reason.
>>
>>2516967
I already have but to no avail. You see all this shit going on is genuinly messing me up more than you can imagine. I guess I officially turned it into a rant thread now. But still I'm surprised. You guys somehow cheered me up a bit. I think. Maybe because I only just get to talk with aspiring artists and realise real people still exist.
>>
>>2516968
I think I've spotted the butthurt sjw
>>
>>2516975
kek
>>
File: 48565.png (239KB, 1023x572px) Image search: [Google]
48565.png
239KB, 1023x572px
>>2516982
It's so funny when they try to defend nonsense.
>>
File: Hiroaki Samura (61).jpg (428KB, 1000x680px) Image search: [Google]
Hiroaki Samura (61).jpg
428KB, 1000x680px
>>2516881

Embrace the weirdness. Become another Hiroaki Samura.
>>
>>2516975
Now you literally proved his point, what a sad thread. Just stop having shit opinions, problem solved.
>>
>>2516992
I always intended that. Goddamnit I think I forgot about that. You may have reminded me of something important. I was gonna weird up a lot of shit I mean I am a weird guy so I should be naturally good at it.
>>
>>2516990
I was laughing at you jesus christ you're stupid, go to /pol/ if you need some dick stroking
>>
>>2516992
You're not even posting one of his more extreme drawings.
>>
>>2516993
Will you just leave the thread if you don't like it? Opinion noted. Farewell friend.
>>
>>2516993
>>2516999

I think it's time for your nap.
>>
File: 131731552754.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
131731552754.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
>>2516997

It's good to be weird. See, BeksiƄski didn't gave a shit that he made wire sculptures that depicted little boy looking at naked woman having sex and whipping him with barbed wire. He didn't gave a shit that nobody appreciated his paintings, hell, he came back to painting late after having a break for years. He just did his part, art that he wanted to do.

>>2517000

It wasn't my intention, people can easily find them.
>>
>>2517008
>It's good to be weird
Except I would rather be a healthy and normal. Ofcourse artwise it is. Now I only need to get my ugly misformed fat body to start drawing again rather than being such a pussy. If only I could beat it in me but that doesn't work so well I've tried.
>>
>>2517008
Shwo me something worse. Much worse.
>>
>>2516952
Go back to tumblr, please.
>>
>>2517033
show*
>>
>>2517040
>opposing evil opinions come from tumblr meme
oooh boy
>>
>>2516968
Yes they have a set definition
>>
>>2517044
>Just proves my point by trying to sound smart
Oh man
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>
File: 956248.png (66KB, 1089x930px) Image search: [Google]
956248.png
66KB, 1089x930px
>>2517045
>>2517044
Damn just when I thought he/she left the thread.
>>2517044
>eeeeeeeeeviiiiiiiiiil opinioooooonssssseee
Typical asshat
>>
>>2517055
You are confussing different people.
>>
Is it really that hard to just ignore the nutjob who's saying that everyone who disagrees with him is evil?
>>
Nobody has said that actually.
>>
>>2517055
Yeah I know you're not him/her
>>2517058
But it's funny to bully them.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.